Thinking in Black and White

I want you to homicide it.

The world was a little bit grey without Harry and Harry overmatching everything-especially with Eggsy. He changed a little bit from the lost of Harry-Merlin noticed it as did Valentina. Val didn’t say anything because she knew it's a code of honor to never mention anything of death. Even though nights, when Eggsy couldn’t get his pain out to his girlfriend or roxy he would call Val and confession, is deep depression and anger over Harry’s death. Val knew things about Eggsy that most didn’t and she knew if Eggsy didn’t love his girlfriend and didn’t have a soft spot for Roxy then Val would be his girl. That seems to be a never-ending story to Val’s life that she was always third best-to Harry, too Eggsy and to Merlin. She never was deemed good enough and it bothered her deeply. Her thoughts swirled around not being good enough as Harry came back and she almost finished a bottle of whiskey. Valentina wasn’t a natural drinker but tonight she just wanted to bury her thoughts. 



“Val.” the voice was soft as the door was pushed opened she cursed at the idea of her not locking the door. “Val.” She heard again as her eyes were half closed with the bottle held between her fingers.



She figured if she ignored the man calling her which was Eggsy- it was always Eggsy then he would slowly disappear. She knew that wasn’t true the only sober thought she had because Eggsy would never let go of her. 



“What in the hell” She heard her eyes still half closed. “Are you drinking by yourself?”



“So?”



“So? I don’t-“



“Eggsy if you say not statesmanship or….or…oorrr lady like I’ll punch ya’ in the face.” She slurred still staying on the couch. “I don’t care what you have to say.”



“Well.” Eggsy said going over to her sitting in the couch sitting beside her. “I was going to say why didn’t you invite me?”



“Because you were too busy up ‘arry’s ass.” She rolled her eyes with a sleepy smile. “And I can’t be bothered by it.”



“I was not.”



“Oh piss off.” She said back to him. “You are. you always are. There is never a time you are not.” She rolled her eyes now getting up from the couch, stumbling over her feet.



“Val where is this coming from?”



“I hate this! I hate you eggsy.”



“Oi!” he shouted. “What I do? What’s yer problem?”



“I am never good enough in any of yah eyes! Never! I wasn’t even supposed to be a Kingsman.”



“Neither was I!”



“Oh please! HARRY LOVED YOU! No one didn’t love you minus that asswipe because he was jealous of your skills. Please Eggsy leave me.”



“No! I want to know what you’re going on about.”



“Fuck off Eggsy! I don’t want you to be here!” She snarled over to him.

Val was always so sweet to Eggsy and to everyone but Harry’s waking has brought out a deep-seated insecurity that she was tired of hiding.



“Please stop your scaring me here, Val.”



“Oh shut up.” She said over to him as she rolled her big brown eyes at him, pursing her full lips making her look cartoonish to Eggsy.



Her lips were already full but when she every pursed them they went borderline massive causing Eggsy to chuckle. She scoffed at him now pushing him out of her way with an amount of strength that Eggsy didn’t think she would have in her drunken state. He stumbled over his feet as she stomped out of the room. She felt so much anger in her gut-she knew she wasn’t the first picked to be a Kingsman. She knew Eggsy would run to Harry and complain about her and try to get Harry to talk to her and she didn’t want to think about it.



Valentina knew where she was walking to but she didn’t really think about it, as she stumbled over her own feet as she got to the door. The Kingsman were a little different from the statesman when they were on dooms day (Which they weren’t but Kingsman) they all stood in one place so everyone can be safe and together. Though Val thought that could be a mistake because if someone knew where they were all at it was an easy target but she’s not American so she won’t fight against it. She leaned up on the deep brown door, her forehead pressed on it as she slowly brought her arm up to knock on the door. Her bones felt heavy, her limbs felt limp and her eyes felt tired. Val in a sober mind would have never reacted to any of this-this way. She would have just silent dealt with her thoughts and fought her best to keep her thoughts a-bay.



“Please.” She mumbled under her breathe as she furrowed her eyebrows together almost regretting knocking on the door.

Almost.



She lifted her hand again to knock on the door a bit harder than her softer knock from before. She stood on the door hearing noises behind the door as she felt a smirk grace her face. She didn’t think to pull herself off the door until it was too late. It swung open quickly as she let out a squeak as she leaned into a hard chest, and callused hands on her shoulders bringing a shiver down her spine. 



“Girlie.” The accent poured down her body making her bit on her lower lip. “It’s three in the god damn morning.” His voice was a soft growl making Val look up at him with wide eyes. “Shit-girlie are you drunk?”



“I….” the words escaped Valentina as she looked over the man, her breath caught in her throat. 



Whiskey, as she calls him even though knowing his name, is Jack looked delicious, he was shirtless, wearing dark washed tights unbuttoned showing a glimpse of his dark boxer briefs which hung lowly on his hips showing of dark hair-groomed. His eyes still sleepy, and his dark hair messy and she wanted to wrap her fingers in his hair.



“I didn’t- I shouldn’t-“ She tripped over her words she knew the right thing to say was she shouldn’t be here but her body, her lust, and her mouthwatering were saying otherwise. She saw a small smirk on the man’s face but her mind could have been playing tricks on her. 



“Come on girlie, we’ll sober you up. A little thing like you shouldn’t be alone like this.” He said grabbing her elbow softly guiding her inside his happy little home. 



The room was very western as she expected but with a Jack twist- and flare that he seemed to have. It was almost stereotypical his room as she smiled as she felt his hand off of her letting her roam to take in everything. The bullhorns over the fireplace were enough to make her laugh and throw herself thankfully on the couch.

“What got you all twisted up, sweetheart?” She heard as the glass of water was in her face. She looked up over to Jack with a sweet smile grabbing at the cup.



Jack always noticed the girl, she was a natural beauty hidden behind Kingsman glasses. Her face freed and he looked over the girl. Her big brown eyes glossy from the haze of whatever drink she was drinking, her lips full and slightly dry, her deep dark brown hair twisted and wild. She reminded him of a loved one, as her skin tanner than when she first walked in from London. She was a beauty, tiny button nose, full lips, strong jawline, beautiful cheekbones. He’s not really sure why she was even a Kingsman she had more for her than that. 



“Wanna tell me what got you knocking at my door at 3 am, darling?” He asked now sitting beside her as she sighed deeply then quickly chugging at the water. “Slow down, darling.”



“I want to be a little bit soberer than what I am for this.” She gasped out after putting the glass down. 



“All right then.” He said watching her intently with a concern he didn’t like the idea of this strong, impossible smart woman to be all twisted up.

“Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?” She asked after a while as Jack turned to look at her, he could see her eyebrows furrowed together.



“Well darling, no. I don’t care what others think of me.”



“Huh.” She said over to him as she kept her eyes forward. “I guess that’s different between you and me.”



“I supposed so.” He said his accent a little thicker than normal because he still was tired. “Who made you feel this way?”



“It’s not really important.”



Jack snorted as his eyebrows shot up into his hairline keeping his eyes on the girl. She’s lied better than that and he knows it because she’s a spy so he knew she was sloshed if she said that. He sighed deeply now moving closer to her he glanced to see she moved into him as well. 



“Darlin, if that aint a lie.”



“It’s not really important, I am apart of the kinsman so I shouldn’t be worried if people don't think I am good enough.” She said with a soft pout.



“Well, there is no rule of you staying with them.” Whiskey said with a smile, looking at the girl. “You could come here, you’re talented enough and Champ wouldn’t be against it.” He said as Val looked over to him. 



“I heard about you and ginger ale.” She said back to him. “And I know you don’t like ladies in this job.”



“Ah now don’t go thinking of me that way. Ginger Ale is different.” He said as Val rolled her eyes slowly getting her limbs together.



She quickly got up to tower over Jack, it was a power play it was stuff that she loved to do with men especially who think of her as weak. Minus Harry, because Harry was always three steps ahead of her- she’d eventually get past him but it wasn’t any time soon. Jack perked his eyebrows watching her look over him.



“So you say.” She said with a smile, and I’ll show you differently. 

She wasn’t also thinking properly as she started to now straddle Whiskey, he let out a soft surprised noise as she put her soft hands on his shoulders keeping him in place. She knew if he wanted to really throw her off he could have. He was bigger than the girl, and more or less stronger. 

“I don’t think we should do this.” Whiskey said even though she could feel him under her.

“You’re drunk.”



“I don’t care.” She said back to him now moving in to kiss him on the lips, he didn’t stop her as their lips moved against each other. Her tongue licked at the bottom of his lip and he slowly opened his mouth as she shoved her tongue in. She wanted to know his taste, his smell and feel him. His fingers pressed deeply into her hip bones not pushing her down on top of him but not pushing her away just keeping her steady.

She pulled away only a little bit as his hands were still at her hips. She wanted to move but he kept them steady, she pouted over to him giving him soft pecks onto his lips as he chuckled over to her. She kept going until she moved down to his neck. 

“You are a persistent little one.”


She knew everything about this was taboo, Valentina was only 24, while Jack had to be in his early 40’s. She knew he was the other government group, she knew love or even relationships aren’t approved up in this type of line of work. But she really didn’t care ever since she met Agent Whiskey she had an instant reaction to him. He is just insanely attractive, strong, and a man. Everything she didn’t know she liked in a man and he was it. It turned her on way too much and she’s suppressed it every time she could but she couldn’t now. It’s been weeks boiling into months and she needed him. 




“Why are you not being the bad boy I know you are, cowboy.” She whispered against his neck as her teeth grazed his skin.



“Darling you are drunk.”

She felt him growing underneath her and she so desperately wanted it inside of her but his hands held tightly around her waist.

“I am not.” She pulled away to look at him and he stared at her. 




Her lips now plumped and red from kissing the man, her eyes glossy but from lust not from anything else. He knew deep down she was still drunk, but he couldn’t stop himself from falling into her ways. She looked beautiful as her chest was breathing shallow as she tried her hardest to move onto of him. He couldn’t stop her as she moved back and sucked softly onto the nape of his neck making him groan deeply. He felt the smirk on his skin as he moved his hands to grab at her ass. She let out noise before turning into a moan as she pulled her lips away from his neck to his lips. 

Both parties couldn’t think straight after she started to twist her hips rubbing against his dick which was pressed into his jeans. He wanted her badly, he wanted to destroy her, have her trembling over him, have her wanting more. He knew there was always an attraction to each other, but she was always too shy to do anything. He also figured eggsy claimed her in a way that she couldn’t be touched. He knew Merlin watched him as well with the girl as they would talk to each other whenever they could.



“Please.” She whispered over to him and his dick harden, her soft voice begging was enough to do anything she wanted. “Please.”

“Anything for you darlin’” He said as he grabbed her and lifting himself off the couch as she let out a giggle. 



The bed was soft as she was thrown into it she didn’t expect such a soft bed for a man like him but she figured it would help him out after fights. He was probably sore and he is after all much older than she is. She thought as she watched him slip out of his jeans, and his boxers fell along with it. She gasped at his size as he smirked over to her and she felt her heart racing. 



“What? Not used to the size?” He asked as he kissed her deeply and hungrily as she whimpered feeling him against her jeans.



“I-“ She gasped out as he pulled away now pulling away from her jeans with a slight struggle at her ankles but with one hard tug they came off. “I haven’t-“



“Darling…” Jack said looking up at her with a curious look on his face. “You aren’t going to tell me you’re a virgin now?”



Valentina blushed deeply as she shook her head.

“No, I just haven’t had sex in a while.” She said back to him. 



“Really?” He asked as he looked over her body, she had a slim stomach he knew it was because she trained. He shrugged his shoulders now making her get up and he pulled the shirt over her head. He glanced down at her breast pushed up from her bra.

“That’s fine darlin’ we can take it slow.” 



“but-“ He moved to kiss her on the lips as he unclasped her bra with one hand, and quickly took it off before moving his lips back to kiss her. She moaned deeply feeling him against her thigh. 



She didn’t care if it was awhile she wanted him now but she knew he wasn’t going to let that happen not after her saying it was a while. He pulled back just a little and moved his two fingers into her mouth. She instantly sucked causing him to groan. 



“Girlie you’ll be the death of me.” He said looking over her body again. She was a petite thing and he honestly wasn’t sure if she could handle his length. As he looked at her breast fuller than he thought they would be for a small girl, but still on the average side which he liked. Her brown nipples looked sweet enough for him to move his lips to suck on one while she sucked harshly on his fingers. “Good girl.” He said with her nipples between his lips.



She arched her back wanting something but he chuckled pulling his fingers out of her mouth with a loud wet pop sound as they both shivered too. He moved up to kiss her on the lips shoving one finger in and he groaned at the tightness. 



“You weren’t kidding about you not sleeping with anyone for a while.” He said brushing his lips against hers. She just moaned against his lips. “You like that darling?”



“Yes.” She whispered out with her eyes half shut making Jack grow tired of teasing her with his finger but he knew foreplay was important. 



Especially at his size and her not sleeping with anyone for a while, it would be to move just to slip inside of her. He quickly shoved in his second finger causing her to gasp loudly as he worked his fingers now. Her soft moans were turning him on so much and he couldn’t contain himself as his other hand worked himself softly. He watched her arch her back with her mouth open taking in deep breaths.



“Please.”



There goes that word again enough to drive him wild, he fought the urge to slip inside of her as he watched her wiggle underneath him.



“Not yet darlin’”



“Please.” She begged again and he was biting on his bottom lip. “Please, now, please.”



He ignored her request as he worked his fingers more until he felt like she could handle it. He pulled his fingers out slowly causing her to sigh, as her cheeks red and her lips swollen from her teeth buried in them. He put his fingers to her lips and again she sucked on them causing him to groan deeply. 



“Fuck.” He breathes out watching the girl be obscene, he worked himself between her legs now slowly sliding into her. She gasped loudly as she then held her breathe. “Too much?”



“No.” She gasped over to him and he moved in more. “Please.” She said again and he couldn’t stop himself this time. 



He bucked the rest inside of her as she gasped loudly her back completely arched as he kissed her neck now working his hips. He knew he could last for a while even if the tightness around her was too much-he's been on this rodeo before and he could make himself wait until she was ready to let go. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he pushed inside of her more as she moaned.



“Fuck this feels so good.” She whispered as Jack smirked.



“You like it?”



“Yes.” She said as he bucked his hips harder into her. “Fuck yes just like that.”



He listened going harder against her as she let out whimpers, and moans. The feeling was too good for him she was tight around him as he kept moving inside of her. Her legs wrapped tightly around him, her fingers dig deep into his back as he pushed harder into her. 



“You like my big cock?”



“Yes, god yes I do.” She said back to him as he harshly kissed her. She knew she could cum off of this and it was enough to make her relax even if his length and thickness was a lot for her. She loved the full feeling and she couldn’t stop him she wanted more than she ever has before. “Harder.”



“Harder?” He asked as she nodded her head and his hips slammed right into her as she let out a loud wail. “Sh you can’t be too loud darling.” He said even though he loved it, it was one of his favorite things her reacting to him.



“Sorry.” She said as she bit on her bottom lip and his eyes rolled in the back of his head. He couldn’t fucking wait to come on her, he wanted so desperately to release the hot pooling feeling was in the middle of his stomach and he was holding back trying not to shoot his load in her tightness.

He groaned as his hand wrapped around her neck softly before growing firm as she wiggled giving him them okay to go harder. She gasped loudly as her eyes shot open before quickly closing. He kept slamming into her as she let out a whimper and her nails digging deeper into his back but he pushed her down by her neck. 



“Fuck.” Was all she said as he pushed his lips against hers and he kept going until he felt her tighten even more on him and he knew he almost got it.



He pushed harder on her neck as he kept going harder on her and she gasped loudly moaning deeply and he felt her shiver under him, trembling with pleasure. He was so close to his own release but he had to wait for her to finish. She whimpered under him as he bucked his hips twice before pulling out and now shooting his load on her stomach. She sighed deeply hearing him groan loudly as he let go on her. He fell off to the side as he was done, as she watched him try to grab at something. She just kept breathing trying to collect her thoughts. He slowly got up with a shirt in his hand. 



“On a shirt?”



“Yeah, I’ll throw it away.” He said slowly cleaning her up before throwing the shirt over to the side. He fell down with his arm over her shoulders and he kissed her temple. 

“Goodnight darlin.”



“Goodnight, Jack.”



She didn’t know what this meant for her and jack if this was a one-time thing or not but she was glad she got drunk at 3 am because she never would have worked to courage to fuck the older man before this. Will she regret it in the morning maybe, will eggsy know about it for sure. But she didn’t care at this moment as she slowly fell asleep with the strong arm around her, and the heat between them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda made this into a one-shot because I really did want to write a whole story because Agent Whiskey is a FUCKING BABE but I got lazy and wrote this instead. No one reads shit on here so I'm not expecting comments or love but if you want more of it then maybe comments will help. But eh, just enjoy this one for now.

Also havent wrote sex in awhile so whoops.