Status: So this is my first attempt in here

Random and Spontaneous

Way too bad at goodbyes

There' s always a reason to go, but for each one I found thousands to stay. Every freaking time.
He blinked several super quick times, I could see he was restless, he stood, he sat, he stood again, reaching for my left boob, squeezed a bit hard, but for a man of knowledge and science that was how it is supposed to be.
Knowledge of Play Station games, science of soccer.
Anyhoo a girl can' t say no to completely unreasonable stuff so ok, we went upstairs, we had 20 mins before our colleague got to work, plenty of time knowing his timings, just a little over beginning knowing mine. But those eyes. Those eyes that everytime rape my inner goddes, from light blue, to dark to gray. Yo inner goddes, chill now.

He' s standing now against the wall, I'm getting close to him feeling a bit tipsy as usual when too close to his hands and his pretty Willy. With one hand he moved down his pants and undies just as much to set Free Willy, a little up his knees, the other hand was on my head pressing it down. And down I went, this time like another billion times. Knowing that I wanted a proper nice full intercourse I was a bit reluctant but ok, let' s get down to business.
He' s not letting me do anything, just moves his hips forward and backwards keeping my head still. Like I was a lifeless slut. Funny thing, he's asking me now if I enjoy it.

Jerkness and rottenness. An awful amount of jerkness. Awful amount of reason to leave, but I didn't, I didn' t this time like I did never before.

Without a word I let him finish, I stood and went downstairs, like a lifeless slut, a stupid one that does this kind of magics for free.
Proclaiming myself a clever slut, this hurt me and not a little. But he hurts me everytime and I kinda got used to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mr Right is somewhere else laughing at me.