Someone Out There Loves You

Last letter.

Dear Mum,

I know this seems weird, writing you a letter because, well, you’re dead but I thought it was a good idea. I don’t know where you are now and if you have been watching me but I just want to say I’m fine. Everything has turned out so much better than I thought it would. I have an amazing boyfriend and two great best friends. Things are working out for them too.

Luke finally got him self a girlfriend who he actually likes! They have been dating for more than a month now, which according to Will is his longest relationship. The girl is the total opposite of Luke. She’s very pretty with dark red hair and freckles but she doesn’t say much. She’s not his type but she’s absolutely perfect for him.

Erin arrived back about a month after the “incident”. She just raised her eyebrows and smirked when I and Will told her we were dating. Apparently she knew we would “get it on” all along. Then she said we were perfect for each other which made me blush. Oh, and there’s one more thing. Please, don’t get mad Mum but Erin kinder persuaded me to get a tattoo. It’s not huge or anything. It’s just a little frog on my foot. I don’t know why I got a frog but you seemed to like them and you use to draw me pictures of them all the time when I was little. Maybe that’s why?

Erin hasn’t found anybody special yet but I don’t think she’s that bothered. She says she prefers going out and partying to staying at home watching a DVD with her boyfriend. I forgot how lively and energetic Erin was. I’m so glad I have her and Luke as my best friends.

Now, there have been other people in my life. Seth, I’ve known for a while but never actually spoke to him. I can’t say whether he’s happy or not. Gerry is still a jerk. I think he’s warming up to me though. He’s managed to stop calling me when Will goes out the room. Maybe that had something to do with the fact Erin threatened to rip his balls off if he called me again? I think she might have been premenstrual when she said that but it seemed to work. I’m sorry, you don’t want to hair about this.

Will; how to explain Will? We’ve been dating for a few months now and it already seems we’ve been through more than the average couple. He’s amazing, Mum. I think you would have liked him.

He took me to meet his parents as soon as they got back from their holidays. His Mother said I needed fattening up a bit but then said we make an adorable couple. His Father didn’t actually say much but when I told him I liked The Smiths, he said I had great taste in music. I like his parents very much and Will said that’s he’s glad.

Dad and Flora split up. I don’t actually know why but he begged me to come home because he was lonely. I’m never going to live with him again. He’s apologised and said he was sorry but I’m still not sure if I trust him.

I took Will to meet him and the whole thing was just awkward. I don’t think we will be playing Happy Families any time soon.

On the whole I think I’m happy. I’m not saying that you made me unhappy but now I have the chance to live my life. I’m going to college to finish my exams so I can get a good job. Will’s helping me study although half the time I think he confuses himself.

Will was the one who suggested writing you this letter. We’re going to have a bonfire later and I’m going to burn it. You know, like when you’re a kid and you write letters to Santa Claus then put them on the fire so he gets them? It’s kinder like that. I’m burning a few of your things; not all of them, just the bits I don’t need. I’m burning Great Expectations. I know it was you’re favourite book but I really hated it. Maybe you can read it now along with the letter? I’m also burning some of your clothes (what where you thinking when you bought those grey pants?!).

I guess what I wanted to say in this letter is that I’m sorry and that I forgive you. I’m sorry for blaming you. It still hurts a little when I think of you but I’m not sure if I ever want it to go away. You were my Mother. You still are my Mother. I miss you so much, Mum and I love you. I’ll always love you.

All my love

Gabriella. x
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy ending to a equally crappy story. I want to thank everyone who commented, read and subscribed. I love you all very much in a non creepy way :) I'm not going to post anymore stories until after September 11th and it would mean a lot if you checked out my new ones when I eventually get them up.

I'm going to take a notebook with me to write and also to make me look intelligent :P

Thanks again x I guess this is the last time to comment if you wanted to...