Falling For A Friend

Friends?

Even though I didn't want to, I went to school. I met up with Aiden but didn't say anything.

"What's wrong?" Aiden finally asked after about five minutes of silence, which is like a lifetime with him.

"Nothing," I said. "Just a bad dream." I didn't look at him. I just kept my sight to the ground.

"What was it about?" He asked. Oh boy, here we go.

"You, me, my mom...Everything, I guess."

"Oh." Was all he said until we walked into the school.

We dealt with the name callings, the spit wads thrown at us, and the beatings. Lunch time came and I wasn't even hungry from the torture and still from the nightmare. Aiden walked in with his food and sat next to me. He had a bag of Oreo cookies, gummy worms, a blow pop, and a can of Pepsi.

"How can you eat all that and stay as skinny as you are?" I had to ask.

"The Pepsi makes it easier to bring up." He said shoving a gummy worm into his mouth. Why? Why would he do that to himself? I just wanted to smack him but he was too cute. That all went away when he unwrapped his blow pop. It was watermelon. It's very hard to find that flavor. He shoved it in his mouth and stared at me, teasing me. In, out, in, out. I just laughed because I'd get my payback the next time he comes to my house. He giggled and stopped teasing me and went on eating his food candy.

After lunch, we had two more classes and got our stuff out of our lockers and walked to my house. It had become an everyday thing for him to come to my house after school so his dad didn't really care anymore and his mom was too busy at college.

"I don't want to go home." Aiden said as he was flipping through songs on a CD in my CD player while I was on the computer.

"You won't now. But later on, you will." I said.

"That's not what I meant." I turned around in my seat to face him. "I don't ever want to go home. It's horrible there."

"At least you have a dad to talk to."

"But he's too busy with his drugs to talk to me or do something with me. It gets so boring and my mom's too busy doing homework. It's not fair."

"I'm sorry. Do you want to sleep over?" Wait. Him sleeping over? Uh oh. I thought and hoped he'd say no or my mom would say no.

"Sure." His eyes lit up. "That would be great!"

"Okay, let me ask my mom." And I walked downstairs to find my mom in the den reading a book. I asked her and she said yes. Great. I walked back upstairs. "She said you can."

"Yay!" He bounced on my bed. He is the cutest thing ever! I thought smiling and grabbed the phone and gave it to him to call his dad. Two hours later, we were bored with nothing to do. We tried the 20 Questions game again but we ran out of questions. So we decided to go for a walk. We ended up under the bridge again for no reason and we sat next to each other, held hands and talked.

"How did we ever meet?" Aiden asked smiling.

"School."

"No, like, why? Or What reason? What made us want to be friends?" Friends? That pierced my heart. He thought of me as a friend. Not the boy he kissed and flirted with and teased but just a friend. I wanted to walk away and have him walk back home to his boring house, but if I did, we'd be in a fight that I didn't want to start. So I let it out easy.

"Is that how you think of me?" I asked. "Just a friend?"

"Well, I kinda like you more-"

"Kinda?" I started to lose it a little. "You kissed me the first night you met me, you flirted with me, you teased me today. But I'm just a friend."

"Zane, I-"

"No, Aiden. I see your view of me. I'm just a friend."

"Why does it matter anyways?" We were getting edgy. It would be kind of weird for the person walking over this bridge to hear people arguing underneath them. I'd be crept out.

"It matters because...Because..." I didn't know why it mattered. "I don't know why but it just does matter...A lot."

"I'm sorry." There was silence for a little while after that. I held back tears. I felt used and abused to find out the boy I wanted to make out with so badly thought of me as a friend.

"It's kinda funny how we were just arguing about a 'friend'." Aiden said to break the silence.

"How is that funny?" I snapped.

"Well, who cares what I think of you. What matters is that we're together." Together?

"What do you mean by 'together'?" I asked.

"I don't know. We like each other but-" He paused. "Now I'm confused!" He laughed. I laughed. He's so cute when he's thinking. Maybe that's what we need. An actual kiss to see if we really like each other.

"Close your eyes." I said. He closed his eyes. "Do you trust me?"

"With what?"

"Do you trust me?" I asked again.

"Yes." With that, I leaned in and brushed my lips against his. Not like the first night we met but a real kiss. Well, peck.

I pulled back slowly not knowing if he would stay there or kiss back but he leaned himself into me and kissed me back. It was weird because this had never happened to me before so I jumped when I felt his hand slide up my face and around my neck but continued kissing.

I was so lost and didn't know what to do. Should I touch him? Should I take off my shirt? Should I kiss down his neck? What is going on? Questions ran through my mind and soon our tongues were pushed up against each other.

Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! I'm making out with Aiden! I thought and smiled into our next kiss. His kisses traveled up my cheek and down my neck and I still didn't know what to do.

I felt his hands slide under my shirt and up my chest, around my shoulders. I pulled away for a second and he practically ripped off my shirt and continued on where he left off. What's going on? What is this feeling? What am I doing? What are we doing? My thoughts were interrupted when I let out a moan. It was pretty loud.

Now, I'd be really crept out if I were standing on this bridge right now. Should I take off his shirt? Should I take off my jeans? What should I do? I thought as his lips were getting closer to my belly button. I think I knew what he wanted. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up and he pulled away so I could take his shirt off and our lips were back together. I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my knees and tried to kick them off but I forgot to take my shoes off so my jeans were stuck by my ankles. Aiden pulled his jeans down too and they were stuck at his ankles as well.

"Whatever." He said and went back to kissing me. I was afraid of what might happen next. Will we continue kissing? Will we have actual sex? Or will we just stop here and walk home? I wanted to go home. I wanted to do this in my bed. But then mom would hear. But I'd rather have mom hear this than some unlucky walker hear this coming from under the bridge. But who walks around at seven at night. It was probably eight now, so the sun was almost done setting.

My thoughts were interrupted again when I felt his hand around the elastic of my boxers. Please don't pull them down, please don't pull them down, please don't pull them down. I thought nervously and he pulled them down, I kicked them down to my ankles with my jeans. What are we going to do now?

"Are you okay with this?" He asked.

"With what?" I asked breathlessly. He moved down.

"Tell me when, okay?" I didn't understand what he meant but I soon did when he had me in his mouth. I tried to keep everything in so nobody would hear but it was too hard. How could I keep in my voice when this was happening? I felt myself in the back of his throat, almost down it. I felt myself rubbing in the back of his throat. It was the most amazing, most pleasing thing I've ever felt. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I moaned out loud and slid my fingers through his hair and tried to pull away but he held me still.

"Now!" I yelled, more like moaned, but I guess Aiden didn't care. I let everything out. I didn't care who was above us, if there was anyone above is but I moaned as loud as I could, catching my breath in between each. He pulled back a little to make room so it doesn't go straight down his throat but it was in his mouth and he let go.

"Fuck!" He yelled out and gagged.

"Are you okay?" I asked, breathless.

"Yeah." He said. "You looked like you wouldn't know what to do when I let go so I dealt with it. It's not the first time I swallowed. And it probably won't be the last."

"Thanks." I said and pulled my boxers up along with my jeans. I felt a little embarrassed. I got a blow job under a bridge. Classy, huh? He pulled his jeans up and we got our shirts on and walked out from underneath the bridge and walked home. It's amazing how a 'walk' can bring you closer to someone. I bumped his hand a few times until he got the idea and slid his fingers through mine. I was walking on water and he was the one who helped me there. We walked through my door and up into my room. We laid on my bed together and talked about our night.

"So, I take it that was your first time." Aiden said.

"Getting a blow job, yes."

"Doing anything?"

"Yes." I paused. "I know, I'm hopeless."

"No. You're not. It happens to everyone, just at different times. Don't worry about it. You were nervous because you didn't know what you were doing. I wasn't because I've done it before...and the next morning he left me. Scumbag."

"I don't have to worry about you leaving, do I?" I asked.

"No." He kissed me. "I like you too much. And I'm not a user." I kissed him back and we laid in each other's arms. We soon fell asleep and this was the best night of my life.