Falling For A Friend

Four Years Later

Four Years Later

Aiden and I are now 22 and same sex marriages are accepted in all states.

So, Aiden and I got married and moved in an apartment together in New York City. It's such a beautiful place. With Aiden there, it's more beautiful. I was thinking about adopting soon but we should get ourselves on track and not rush things. I'll just wait until he's ready. We just got finished decorating our apartment and getting all the furniture in place.

"This place is amazing." Aiden said when we sat down on the couch.

"It's more amazing with you here." I said smiling. He smiled, as well.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Anything."

"What do you think about adopting a baby?" He asked. I had a big smile on my face.

"You read my mind." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah! When should we get one?"

"I don't know. When we're settled and have the money and responsibility."

"Well," I said. "We have responsibility, I believe we're settled now, and money? I don't know where we'll get the money."

"Can you ask your mom for a loan?"

"She's out of my dad's life insurance money, remember? That's why she went out and got a job."

"Right. Well..." He looked like he had a really good idea.

"What?" I asked.

"We could find my dad and ask him for some stash money. Just to get ourselves straight, then find good jobs and then adopt."

"Sounds good. Where's your dad?"

"Here," He said and ran over to the desk in front of the wall by the window, with the beautiful view of New York City, and opened a drawer full of papers and pulled one out and closed the drawer. He walked back over to me and gave me the piece of paper. It had his dad's cell number on it.

"We can call him and ask him where he is, then get the dough."

"Yepp." He said smiling. "I'm so smart." He put his hands on his hips and stood there like he was some kind of a superhero.

"Dork." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked and I laughed. He jumped on me and we both started giggling.

"What do you say, we go to the bedroom and celebrate our new apartment?" I asked, smiling.

"Sounds good to me." He said and we got up and I slid my hand into his as we walked to our bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha. lo mein is good : ]