Sequel: Death Over Lust
Status: drabble

Lusting Over Death

Lust

The gun slipped from her hands and went crashing down to the floor once she realized what she had done. She knew that she shouldn’t have done what she did but she had been fed up with his shit. Years of abuse and the cops had done nothing so she had decided to take matters into her own hands. She didn’t have to go to jail since they considered it self-defense. There was a lot of talk on the town for awhile after doing what she had done. A lot of people were wondering why she didn’t go to jail for murder. They could talk all they want but they would never know the hell that he put her through. The only person that knew was her best friend and he would never leave her side.

“Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy but honestly, you had to protect yourself. I saw the hell he put you through for years. You deserve so much better than that and he deserved you pulling the trigger. Don’t listen to the people that talk. They had no idea what you went through and they will never know.”

She was thankful for him sticking by her side after all these years. There was a time where they didn’t talk since her boyfriend was a possessive piece of shit at the time, but once she realized that, she began to start sneaking around. She had bought herself a phone without him knowing and managed to keep it hidden. Most of the time he was too drunk to give a fuck about anything but himself.

She had dealt with his shit for 3 years before enough was enough. The cops didn’t give a shit about her situation, so she took care of it herself. She shot him five times and wasn’t even sorry. Karma was a bitch and he got what he deserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
so hi, I did a thing. I'm thinking of turning this into a drabble series! I'm pretty impressed with how this came out so let me know what you think!!