‹ Prequel: Lusting Over Death
Status: drabble | part two

Death Over Lust

Jealousy

December 5th was the day he died. It had been over two years since his death and she was still getting horrible looks from everyone. Nasty comments were being said all over the internet but she didn’t give a shit. No one but her and Silas knew the truth. But in reality, the truth was far from over.

“I don’t want to go. Your dad doesn’t even like me.” She said.

“You know that’s far from being true, right?” Silas asked.

“He thinks I’m a murderer. I did what I had to do and I never once considered it murder. “

“Well, ill be there. It won’t be that bad.”

But two hours later, it was bad. She stormed out of the house with Silas on her tail. She wasn’t sure what to think about anything anymore. She couldn’t hold it against Silas. It wasn’t his fault his dad was an asshole.

“I’m sorry for that. He’s not normally as bad. I thought he would’ve kept it cool but it must’ve been all the booze he’s been drinking lately.”

“Do you think hes right?”

“No! You’re not a murderer. You gotta start standing your ground. You’re better than this. Screw what else everyone thinks.”

Too bad standing her ground meant her going to jail two years later when the case came back to haunt her. She would be charged with murder charges and turns out, it would be all Silas’s fault. The truth finally came out and karma finally caught up to her.

“This isn’t over”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's something! not sure how I feel about it, but it is what it is. Third one should be a lot better, and different!