Status: Complete

Risk It All

Home

"Nolee wake up."

"Come on lass wake up."

"Is she dead?"

"Maybe she needs a kiss from her prince charmin,' too bad ye ta toad."

"Fuck off Connor."


"Guys, I can hear you." Nolee mumbled in her sleep.

"Oh she's alive after all." Connor replied when the girl finally moved. Her eyes slowly fluttered open to the voice and to her shock and surprise she gasped seeing the twin brothers sitting on her bed smirking.

"I wasn't dreaming?"

"Nah, ye weren't." Murphy replied still smirking.

"Okay, how the hell did you both get in my apartment?!" she asked in panic.

"Umm well, we sort of know how ta pick locks back from our teenage rebellious days. Turns out we still got it." Connor smirked snapping his fingers while she sighed.

"Seriously you guys what is wrong with you?" Nolee questioned annoyed. She had expecting the twins after Christmas mass but she honestly didn't expect them to pick her locks!

"What, we've been tryin' ta wake ye up for ta past hour sleepin' beauty." Murphy explained.

"Is it too much to ask for to sleep in?!"

"It's Christmas Eve tho! Ye gotta get up." they whined in unison.

"I don't want to. Leave me alone." she grumbled pulling the covers back over head starting to regret tinviting them over.

"Get up lass, if ye do I'll make ye breakfast." Murphy promised while she rolled her eyes against the pillow.

"You oughta make me breakfast anyways for breaking into my damn apartment."

"Fine, now will ye get up?"

"Come on lass, we even brought ta food like ye asked." Connor assured while the small girl groaned.

"Pleeeeeease." they begged once more in unison and slowly the girl sat up to see them both full on pouting.

"You two are insufferable." she mumbled finally getting up as they both smiled in victory.

"But ye know ye love us lass."

"Yeah, yeah. Now can I shower first please?" Nolee retorted crankily as both the Irishmen nodded and got off the bed before leaving her room.

"I swear they act their shoe size more and more." she muttered under breath sliding off her bed and into her bathroom to quickly shower. Afterwards, she changed into sweatpants and an oversized shirt.

'Okay but for real this time, I need new clothes now.' she thought feeling yet another shirt become snug. She'd have to ask Kira to tag along to another mall trip, at least there would be sales after the holidays. Tying her hair into a messy ponytail with the front strands framing her face, Nolee quickly brushed her teeth to get rid of morning breath. She could hear the twins arguing in her kitchen of course causing her to roll her eyes but snicker at the irony. She'd never imagine when she moved to Boston there would be Irish twin brothers in her apartment on Christmas eve, hopefully cooking her breakfast.

She had already accepted they would be coming over on the condition that this time they actually helped with cooking the food, and wait was that smoke she was smelling? Dashing from her bedroom to the kitchen she found Murphy at her stove and Connor reading the newspaper.

"Ahh ye finally up love, I made blueberry pancakes." Murphy smiled despite the faint smoke radiating from the pan.

"Ta fuck Murph, they're burnt." Connor commented poking a finger at the well done pancakes.

"I made cajun blueberry pancakes."

"Thanks Murphy." Nolee replied unable to contain her giggle. "I appreciate it." she added taking a plate from the cupboard and serving herself. They may have not been the prettiest looking, but it was the thought that counts after all. At least there was eggs and bacon to balance out the burnt taste. Sitting down at the small kitchen table, Nolee lifted up her fork at them.

"By the way if you both ever break into my apartment again I will call your mom." she threatened narrowing her eyes.

"You wouldn't." both brothers challenged in unison narrowing their eyes back.

"Oh, I would."

____

After breakfast and cleaning up Nolee directed the guys in making Christmas Eve dinner, compliments to Kira and her rescue recipes once again. However this time the brothers contributed in buying a ham...and an unnecessary amount of Pillsbury premade christmas cookie packages. As they all helped out with the cooking, Connor and Murphy danced along to the Christmas songs on the radio (ridiculously by the way) sending Nolee into a giggle fit. As much as she wanted to gripe about Christmas, the brothers were making it difficult not to have a good time. Especially with the sneaky kisses Murphy would give her in between cooking smiling at her so sweetly, it was extremely difficult.

Between three sets of hands a ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, roasted asparagus, mac and cheese, as well as candied yams had been prepared. Connor wasted no time in baking the Christmas cookies well Murphy...supervised. Nolee quickly changed from her sweats into a semi appropriate Christmas dinner outfit, upon coming out from her bedroom her eyes squinted when she saw her boyfriend.

"Murphy please stop eating the cookie dough." Nolee sighed at the messy dark haired male who was unapologetically cramming chocolate chip pieces into his mouth.

"Ye, ye can get salmonella ye fuckin' idiot." Connor chimed in as Murphy waved his hand at them dismissively.

"T'ats what they want ye ta believe. Well I say stick it ta man."

"Fine, but don't expect me to take care of ye when ye get sick." Connor countered rolling his eyes as he returned to the cookies.

"You invited Rocco right?" Nolee asked temporarily forgetting about the shaggy haired Italian and his absence.

"Yeah he'll be over late after visiting his family." Murphy explained as suddenly the door burst open making all three heads turn.

"Somebody say my name?" Rocco beamed standing in the doorway.

"Rocco ye late...again."

"And conveniently right after ta cooking was already finished ye shithead." Connor chimed in after his brother.

"Better late than never though yeah?" Rocco winked. "Oh and I brought beer."

"Alright." Connor had now been the one to grin taking the case of Guinness from Rocco's hands.

"Merry Christmas Rocco." Nolee smiled as the shaggy haired male turned his attention towards her.

"Merry Christmas my Nolee-cannoli!" Rocco grinned giving her a big bear hug. "And Merry Christmas to you too little bambina." he added lightly poking Nolee's stomach.

"These two micks driving you insane yet?"

"You have no idea." Nolee replied shaking her head as the twins sent a glare her way.

"Hey we heard t'at."

"You were supposed to." Nolee smirked. "We're just about to eat, pull up a chair Rocco."

"Don't have to tell me twice sweetheart." Rocco grinned once more excitedly as the food had been moved to the table and plates passed around. For a little group the dinner had turned out just right. No crazy family, no drama. Complete with the expected insults and embarrassing stories, Nolee couldn't ask for anything better.

"And then he said 'Well umm, I'll have a coke then.' Rocco finished his famous joke and even though it was technically a racist joke, the punchline inevitably sent the other three adults into giggles. Nolee gasped when felt an uncomfortable pressure below her stomach.

"What's wrong lass?" Murphy asked concerned as her face only flushed from embarrassment.

"I think I peed myself...."

____

After dinner was finished and an embarrassing pregnancy mishaps, the adults moved to the living room where the television had been playing 'A Christmas Story' all day long. All three males laughed alongside the movie when Flick got his tongue stuck to the frozen flag pole, simultaneously stuffing their faces with the Christmas cookies of course. Nolee smiled to herself as she sat back watching them all sipping her chocolate.

Naturally it didn't take long for Rocco and Connor to get intoxicated from the beer. Even though Murphy had one or two himself, he knew better than partake in the excess drinking. It was a good thing Rocco and Connor were decent drunks and not too bad to be around. As one would imagine it had been quite the show watching them both attempt to do the charleston dance. Rocco being the graceful dove he was tripped on his footing sending him crashing to the floor while the other three adults erupted in a fit of laughter as Rocco groaned in pain.

The two drunken males soon had passed out on opposite sides of the couch from the beer, Murphy shook his head at the two while Nolee giggled.

"Just leave them be." she told him tiredly already having had enough of the day's shenanigans. Lightly placing a spare blanket over them before turning off the television, giving a wave of dismissal at the dishes as she passed by the kitchen, those could definitely wait until tomorrow. A sigh of relief escaped her lips feeling the soft surface of her bed as she laid down closing her eyes momentarily. She could feel the bed dip as Murphy soon joined her.

"Can't hang preggers?" he teased as she slowly raised her middle finger.

"Leave me alone, it takes a lot more than you think to keep up with you three."

"Point taken love." he smirked wrapping his arms around her waist. It was almost as if it was on cue that the moment his hands touched her stomach kicks began to erupt from the inside of her.

"T'ats quite a soccer match goin' on t'ere." Murphy noted slightly amused.

"I noticed she only likes to move around alot...when you're here." Nolee replied slightly blushing.

"I hope t'ats a good thing?"

"I'd say so. She seems pretty fond of you." Nolee smiled.

"Is t'at true? Do ye like me wee little one?" Murphy asked leaning his head down towards her stomach. Not a moment later did another kick push out the side of her stomach making him laugh. He kept his hand on her side infatuated with the movement. His blue eyes twinkled in a mix of curiosity and amazement, the way one corner of his mouth lifted to crack a side smile made Nolee's heart race at the two having their own little moment. Whatever doubts Kira made her have previously, vanished temporarily.

"Alright, goodnight little one." Murphy smiled one last time before lifting his head back up to her. Nolee pretended she had not just turned into a puddle of goo watching them both.

"Ye know, Connor told me ye went and asked for his blessin.' Guess that explains why he suddenly started treatin' ye nicer." Murphy revealed as her face flushed making him laugh. "Why didn't ye tell me about it?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to be on good terms with Connor, it's obvious by now how close you both are. I figured if I talked to him one and one, he would accept me more."

"Well whatever ye did, it worked. I appreciate ye doin' that, it means a lot ta me ye would care about me brudder's feelings so strongly. You're amazin' Nolee." Murphy whispered touching her cheek causing her to shiver slightly at his warm calming touch. His blue eyes boring into hers were creating yet another challenge as Nolee began to feel those familiar sensations the night of her date. The way his hand had moved down from her cheek to cup her jaw gingerly. Nolee saw his breathing pick up as he eyed her lips just like he had did that night as well, and both of them seemed to be aware they were playing a dangerous game this time.

Murphy not one to ever shy away from danger, wasted no time closing the gap between them and connected his lips to hers. Nolee gasped at his intensity of kisses but went along with it. The mint laced cigarette scent radiating once again, but she wouldn't complain he had most likely snuck out to smoke. Murphy had after all made good on his word and been more discrete with his smoking she hardly ever smelt it anymore. Murphy leaned more of his body over hers to deepen the kiss Nolee could feel his tongue glide against hers. After a few more moments of doing that he moved his mouth down to her neck, to that spot he knew she couldn't resist. A soft moan left her mouth and she could feel him smile pleased against her skin. As he gently bit the skin with hands roaming her body, dangerously sliding under her shirt Nolee looked at him.

(author's note : if you're not comfortable reading descriptive sexual scenes now is the time skip ahead :P)

"Connor and Rocco are out there...maybe we should stop." she whispered distractedly by his mouth. Murphy pulled his head away from her neck to briefly stare at her.

"Yeah...maybe should..." he whispered back equally distracted. But when she bit her lip like she always did when she was nervous, Murphy lost any shred of morals left. Smirking he reconnected his lips to hers and Nolee had not protested. Wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders and pulling him closer to her, Murphy smiled genuinely to see her not pull away this time. Slowly his hands reached for the hem of her shirt and lifted it off her head. Nolee's skin flushed as her skin was revealed. Murphy's eyes twinkled at the sight leaning his head back down to kiss a trail down her chest. Working on her pants next he carefully peeled them off her legs watching her face periodically for any signs of protest. When she showed none, Murphy tossed them to the side and eyed her from head toe. Licking his lips feeling his drive increase with every bit of flesh revealed Nolee was only left in her bra and panties.

Murphy had worked on removing his own shirt next tossing it on the floor with her shirt and pants. Nolee's eyes widened a bit at the creamy toned body above her. Her mouth slightly drooled seeing the tattoo on the left side of his chest she didn't know he had. None of them spoke a word but it was obvious by the way their eyes had locked their lust was growing rapidly. Murphy took the initiative to reach behind and remove her black bra. Her skin further flushing feeling vulnerable at the last barrier of clothing between them. There was a moment of hesitation and fear deep inside of her naturally, the realization of her about to let him in.

"Si modo scias quid perfecta sunt." (If you only knew how perfect you are.) he whispered while his hands caressed her hips and thighs. Stripping her of her underwear and being fully bare to him she instinctively crossed her arms over body, the sudden courage she possessed before disappearing. Murphy only sighed as he pulled her arms apart.

"Why do ye hide from me lass, I tell ye all ta time how beautiful ye are."

"I just feel subconscious.You can't understand when you're not having to deal with your body changing constantly."

"Fair enough love, but trust me ye fuckin' perfect ta me." Murphy whispered once more kissing her deeply before lowering his head down to her breasts and cupping them. Nolee gasped feeling his fingers brush across her sensitive nipples and gently taking one in his mouth. A soft moan escaped at his tongue swirling around the hardened bud as his hand squeezed the other. Delivering the same treatment to the other, his hand had this time slid down between her legs. Her body reacting to his touch squirming slightly.

"Let me show ye how much ye mean to me, let me take of care ye." he whispered more hoarse lowering his head further down while Nolee's breathing increased the more he traveled down south. Dipping his head between her legs Nolee gasped loudly feeling his wet tongue against her mound. Murphy skillfully moved his tongue around exploring all she had to offer as her hand ran through his messy hair. Part of mortified to remember the other two men passed out in her living room and the possibility of them hearing her and Murphy, the other part lost in bliss. The natural process of hormones had taken over her, craving him.

"Murphy..." she whispered tangling her hands further when he delved deeper inside his tongue concentrating on the small bundle of nerves. Her body squirmed under him but his hands only pinned her hips to the mattress. Unable to take the intensity of his mouth and how undeniably skilled he was at this, Nolee felt herself lose control.

"Murphy," she gasped once more as he smiled against her thigh knowingly.

"Let it happen baby, I want ta taste ye." he whispered so huskily that it was all that took her to be sent over the edge. A string of hushed moans filled the room as her intense climax washed over. Her hands buried so deep in hair while her back arched off the mattress slightly. Nolee panted heavily as she came down from her high with legs shaking as Murphy lapped over her now sensitive area. Licking his lips satisfied he slowly raised his head back up.

"Ye taste heavenly." he smirked while she could only stare at him speechless. Murphy quickly stripped himself of his jeans and boxers leaving him in in all his Irish naked glory. Nolee was unable to contain the blush spreading across her cheeks admiring the view in front of her.

"Now this won't ta hurt ta wee little one it?" Murphy questioned awkwardly as he hovered back over her.

"It shouldn't, just as long as you aren't rough."

"T'at I wouldn't be lass." Murphy assured kissing the crook of her neck. "But if ye want ta me stop, just tell me." he whispered sweetly while she smiled at shyly but nodded. Murphy positioned himself between her legs and slowly pushed in, a mix of both their moans synced together. Murphy slowly slid in until he was all the way in before pulling out and repeating his motions. Nolee gripped his forearms gasping while adjusting to his length.

"Are ye okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." she smiled as he nodded and began to create a steady rhythm. The slight pain quickly to pleasure as she closed her eyes. Murphy moaned satisfied feeling her walls wrap around him accommodatingly.

"Ye feel so good," he softly grunted slightly increasing his speed. It wasn't long until the awkwardness came into play at him trying to move against her bump. Murphy swiftly turned her on her side and re-entered her, letting out another moan of satisfaction in his new choice of position. Able to get better leverage inside her Murphy gripped her hip with one hand and her thigh with the other, pushing himself in deeper causing her to whimper in pleasure. She marveled the way he knew how to handle her body and the underlying passion burning between them.

"Holy shit lass," Murphy grunted into ear gaining more momentum. Nolee quickly felt herself get close again as he buried his face into the crook of her neck.

"I want ye to cum for me again. Ye feel just as amazin' as ye taste." he told her while she closed her eyes in bliss once more, praying hard that the other two males in the living room wouldn't accidentally walk in. Letting the fuzzy feeling grow in between her legs once more she could feel a scream clawing its way up her throat and she did her best to hold it in. But it proved to be a challenged as the intensity quickly picked up and as she was on the edge of another release. Murphy who seemed to read her body language, grabbed her face towards his to kiss her, muffling her scream as she came for the second time squirming against him. Murphy thrust a couple more times before he was sent into his own climax biting his lip to control his own sounds. When both of them had rid out their orgasms Murphy let go of Nolee's thigh and slowly pulled out of her before collapsing onto his back.

Nolee attempted to catch her breath and also fall onto her back while both of them stared up at the ceiling processing what just taken place.

"Christ, I never knew pregnant sex could be t'at satisfying. Ta more ye know I guess." Murphy spoke aloud softly as Nolee laughed lightly.

"I guess so." she whispered as he turned her the other way to face him. His thumb gently caressed the apple of her cheek.

"Also kind of nice not havin' ta worry about a condom and stuff." he added as she narrowed her eyes at the ruined moment.

"Really Murphy?"

"Sorry." he quickly apologized before carrying on with stroking her cheek as she shook her head in slight amusement. Her subconscious starting to wake up as half of her felt guilty for doing what they just did knowing there was company in the house. The other half was too satisfied feeling Murphy's naked body against her own and the way his gaze held hers. A mystery of how he had managed to make her feel things she didn't know she could feel.

"Ye got me under ye spell Nolee Wade." Murphy sighed in confession. The small girl's eyes had glimmered for a brief second as she only nuzzled into his arms. This time there was no imagining Tristan there to haunt her, it was just Murphy. Only Murphy.

Reaching over to turn off the lamp on her nightstand Murphy turned the small knob making the room now dark, relaxing into his pillow while still holding her.
"So how many languages CAN you speak?" she questioned aloud in the dark unable to hide her curiosity hearing him chuckle in response.

"Connor and I are fluent in latin, german, russian, italian, spanish, and french."

"Holy shit."

"Ye, ye can thank our Ma for t'at one as well." Murphy replied before kissing her head. "Now go ta sleep."

"Okay..." she whispered softly burying her face into his neck and allowing the exhaustion of Christmas Eve to consume her.

It was also the first night her nightmares were nowhere to be found.

____

"Wake up love." Murphy whispered into her ear as her eyes slowly fluttered open feeling lips on her face. There was a moment of shock to see the morning light streaming in from the window and that it had already arrived. Turning her head back she looked up at Murphy hovering over her.

"Merry Christmas." Murphy grinned as he leaned down to kiss her nose making her giggle.

"Merry Christmas Murphy." she replied quietly sitting up as he sat back on his knees.

"Guess I should check on the drunken idiots in the other room." Murphy sighed as she smiled watching him get off her bed and leave the room. As she looked around her room still waking up her eyes scanned the pile of her clothing on the floor, her skin flushed as she remembered what happened last night. Her tired mind questioning if it was all really real now that the morning was here. Looking down at her body seeing she was still naked, she could confirm that yes it had been very real.

Biting her lip she gingerly sat up and quickly took a shower to wash off last night's events. As her hands scrubbed her body with soap it still tingled where Murphy's hands had been. After rinsing off and feeling refreshed Nolee wrapped the towel around her body staring at her reflection.

"Okay, you have to walk out like you didn't just have sex last night." she told herself half afraid to face Connor and Rocco in case they knew what happened. Damn Murphy and his gift of persuasion.

Slipping into a fresh pair of pajamas and wrapping her fluffy robe around herself she mentally prepared for what would else she'd have to endure with the MacManus brothers for Christmas day. Walking out her bedroom she found all three men on her couch talking. Rocco and Connor seemingly back to themselves as they joked around.

"Merry Christmas boys." she told him as all heads turned towards her and smiled.

"Merry Christmas Nolee," all three men replied in unison as she went to hug each of them. Joining them at the couch, she could feel both the brothers' eyes burning a hole into her as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes the gifts under the tree are yours. You can open them now." she told him smiling as they grinned grabbing the presents that each had their name on it. Murphy and Connor first opened up their gifts from each other. Connor was more than pleased at his movie collection gift where Murphy was happy to see new CD's of his favorite bands.

"Rocco this is yours." Nolee smiled handing him his own gift who seemed genuinely surprised to see a gift from her.

"Me?" he questioned unsure if he heard her right making her laugh and nod. He excitedly open the gift box to find a new trench coat.

"A new coat! How did you know?" he asked amazed as Nolee raised her eyebrow looking at the tattered condition of the current one he was wearing, having had enough of it.

"Easy guess Rocco." she teased with a shrug.

"Thank you! I love it!" he grinned sliding off his old coat and proudly wearing the new one. Both boys cheered behind her realizing they had gotten a large carton of cigarettes each from the shaggy haired Italian. When it came time to open the gifts Nolee had gotten them she carefully watched their faces in nervous anticipation.

Both boys looked equally curious upon noticing the celtic cross designed on both boxes. Opening the boxes and studying the various familiar contents inside, both their eyes had widened.

"These are all ta goodies we love from Ireland...how did ye know?" Connor asked, this time it was his turn to be amazed.

"I know it's not much, but I thought maybe it would help you guys when you missed home the most." Nolee explained shrugging.

"Ta candle smells just like back home." Murphy whispered incredulously inhaling the fresh scent of the green candle, his mind seemed to be taken back in time almost. His blue eyes softening when he returned his gaze to

her. "Thank you Nolee, this is one of ta best gifts we've ever gotten."

"It really is, thank you lass." Connor added genuinely agreeing with his brother as she blushed.

"You're both very welcome." she answered happy her gifts had pleased them both. While Murphy dug into the packet of black licorice inside his own box, Connor only looked at her confused.

"What's this tho?" he asked holding up the small piece of paper that had been inside his box with a number on it.

"Kira's number." Nolee smirked as Connor's face had been the one to turn red as he smiled and slid the paper into his jean pocket. Murphy looked at her questioningly clearing not understanding what was going on. She simply gave him a ' I'll tell you later' look and allowed the boys to continue relishing their gifts. Pleased that Christmas morning had been successful for all three men, she prepared to make breakfast and let them watching some more television.

"Oh lass, t'eres one thing we forgot." Murphy told her when she stood up.

"What?" she asked nervously noticing the expression on both the Irishmens' faces. Murphy and Connor smirked at each other before Murphy had went to the corner of her apartment.

"We thought ye might like this." Connor shrugged as Murphy came back with the gift and set it down. Nolee's mouth fell open when she realized the sunflower designed crib was now in her apartment.

"The crib..." she whispered shocked. "H-how did you know?" she asked baffled and it took a moment before it all clicked in her mind. "Connor..." she added knowingly staring up at the spiky haired Irishman.

"I saw ta way you were looking at it t'at night, it seemed like ye really wanted it." he explained with a calm shrug.

"So we talked with ta owner and got it for ye." Murphy chimed in also shrugging while she could only reach out and touch the wooden surface. Feeling the sunflower design in her hands, she could not control the tears that spilled out her eyes. Both brothers looked at each other worriedly wondering if they had done something wrong.

"Do ye not like it, cause I thought...?" Connor began to question but Nolee interjected him by hugging him and Murphy at the same time.

"I love it, I absolutely love it you have no idea." she assured still crying. "I'm only crying because...that crib...it reminds me a lot of my mom." she admitted. "And I don't have much of her to pass on to my baby to keep her memory alive. So this crib...I now have something to pass on, something the baby can remember her grandma by. Thank you both so much." she added unapologetically sobbing in the brothers' arms while they hugged her back.

"Ye don't have ta thanks us lass...we're family now, and families take care of each other." Murphy explained as she only closed her eyes and held on to them tightly. There was no doubt in her mind that Murphy had been right, all that seemed to be missing was Kira. How was it that people you may have known only temporarily could do so much for you than the people you've spent your whole life with? In that moment this was where she belonged, in the arms of the Irish brothers, this was home.

But the thing was...would it last?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter was sappy AF, sorry :P