Leb Die Sekunde

Selfish acts

Could my life be any more shitty than it was? Could I ever truly go a day without messing up this past month? I needed my baby girl, she was my good luck charm. Everything was so good when I had her with e, now everything has just gone to shit. My phone vibrated in my pocket fiercely as I was cleaning house. I sighed and pulled it open.

"Hello?"

"Hey Emskies!"

"Hello Bill, what’s up?"

"My mother and the guys are having a party for Tom and I's birthday tomorrow. Are you free?”

“Tom is going o be there.....”

“Ja, und?”

“Bill...Tom und I k-kissed the other day.”

“What!? And he didn’t tell me? That’s so cute! Im kicking his-’

“Bill, Tom and I are not together.”

“Oh...well, why?”

“Please don’t turn into Katie.”

“I won’t, just do what your heart tells you, not what people do.”

“I feel so bad, I had to tell Cameron last night, he didn’t think it would work! Bill, I’m screwing up royally and I’m so lost. I-I love Tom but I just can’t will myself to-” I was cut off by the doorbell and rapid knocking.

“Hold on, Bill.” I said and put down the plate I was washing. I held my phone between my neck and shoulder and dried my hands on a rag. I walked to the door and twisted the plastic knob open to find Leila Hagen standing in my door way.

“Leila, um hello. May I ask what brings you here?” I asked, she wasn’t supposed to come, as a matter fact she was supposed to call. I put the phone to my shoulder and waited for her answer.

“Oh Ms. Sweet, it’s not what brings me here but who.” she smiled and stepped out of the way, revealing a small two year old girl with dirty blonde hair and caramel eyes.

“Mommy!” she screamed and I dropped the phone in my hands and reached down to pick up the running toddler.

“Hayden! Oh my god baby, I missed you.” I said, tears streaming down my eyes. She clung onto me and buried her face into my neck.

“I’ll call you later to discuss more. I’m sorry for your troubles and pain this has caused. I hope you have a good evening.” Leila smiled and handed me Hayden’s bag.

“Hello? Hello?” I heard Bill’s voice from the phone on the floor. I held Hayden and picked up phone excitedly and held it to my ear.

“Bill! Oh my god! She’s here Bill! She’s really here, my baby!” I squealed into the phone.

“Ah what! Who? Hayden? A oh mein gott! Tom! Tom! Mom! Gordon!” Bill yelled from the opposite end of the phone. I heard a muffle of what’s and Bill spread the news.

“Emil- Hey! Tom!” Bill was cut off.

“Emily?” Tom had taken the phone from Bill. I in took a sharp breath and sighed.

“Yes, Tom?”

“Is it really true...Hayden’s home?”

“Ja.”

“M-may I go see her?”

“It’s late Tom we should just-”

“Emily, if you aren’t letting me see my daughter because you don’t want to see me after what happened the other day then that’s the most selfish act anyone has ever done.”

“Fine, come over then.” I said and hung up. I looked at Hayden who was staring up at me curiously.

“Daddy is coming.” I sighed and she smiled and squealed.

“I missed daddy and you mama.” she said and clung to me even closer. I smiled and wrapped my arms around my baby girl, never wanting to let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Filler] ......You love me right?
Hey, it was a double update too!

Ive decided the person who comments the most gets a shot to be in the story because I need another character Bill's girlfriend =D