Sequel: Some Kinda Hate

Some Kinda Love

The Ghost Of You

~*~ Franks POV~*~

As I started walking up to Starbucks, I noticed Gerard and Mandy inside shouting at eachother. I haven't spoken to anyone since we got caught at the movies.

I walk in to hear this.

"Maybe you could have told me what was going on between you two! Now excuse me merch girl, I have better things to do then to listen to you." Gerard said shouting.

"WHAT!? Oh, Gerard! You know damn well I have a fuckin name! And I'm not your mech girl! So maybe you should get your facts straight before you say things to me!" She looked hurt.

How dare he! In other words, hes dead to me.

I thought he supported us! I mean...he provoked us to go on our date!

Why does he care that we are together?!

"Ok so like..I know it was fucking wrong what they did but you had no right of doing that!" Bob hissed. He looked upset.

"Actually, I really do hate a class A sluts. Especially ones who think they are cool enough to pretend to be my friend just so they can get in my bestfriends pants later." Gerard said mostly to himself.

I'm surprised I didn't kill him yet. But this was the last straw!

"Ex Bestfriend Gerard! EX-BESTFRIEND!" I screamed. I hate him I swear to god I hate him!

I saw Mandy and Mikey leaving with the girl from behind the counter.

"EX BESTFRIEND?"

"Yeah Gerard! I thought you supported us! You encoraged us to go on our first date!"

"Well you know I didn't think you guys would be fuckin boyfriend girlfriend within one damn night! Then not tell us?! We wouldn't have cared! But seeing my brother being all secritive to support your idea of not telling me is bull!"

That hit me hard. But I tried to avoid it.

"Well I know that Mikey would understand! And he was the first one to realize! And I would have told you but we just so happen to kiss in the movie theater and you get all pissy about it! Its my love life I can do what I want!"

"Why didn't you just tell us?! I mean what I don't like is that she became your girlfriend in one fuckin night! You can be such a man whore!"

"SHES MY GIRLFRIEND GEE AND I THINK I LOVE HER! NOW JUST ACCEPT IT! WE WERE GOING TO TELL YOU!"

"Love her?!" He scoffed. "YOU BARELY KNOW HER!"

"I've known her since we started touring dumbass! You used to be like a brother to her! Now your blaming her for liking me?!"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A FUCKIN SLUT!"

"SHE'S NOT! Your calling her a slut because we are boyfriend girlfriend now Gee? Is that it? Because if you think about it, we've been friends for awhile. I have every right to like her!"

Ray and Bob seemed to have left but otherwise besides me and Gerard, the place was vacant.

"Thats not the point!"

"The point is that I fuckin hate you! You always ruin my relationships! I. HATE. YOU. GERARD.WAY." I screamed bloody murder in my last sentence.

He seemed to take it hard. He tried not to show it by biting his cheek. But I knew it hurt him.

I spun around and left him there.

I need to find Mandy!
♠ ♠ ♠
bahhh this chapter makes me sad.

friends fighting Dx>