Sequel: Some Kinda Hate

Some Kinda Love

Cemetery Drive

I need to call Frankie. I need to see him. I need to see everyone. Except..Gerard.

I think that just showing up to his house would be fine. I mean he offered for me to come at anytime I please.

Nows the time.

I fixed myself up and I slid on my favorite pair of red and black fingerless gloves. And a few bangels just in case.

I quickly jumped into my car and Bullet for my Valentine blasted through the speakers. My head started to bob to the beat to the song All These Things I Hate .

I finally pulled into Franks drive way. It appeared that everyone was here. Including the Ways. But some ignoring won't kill.

I knocked on the door slowly. I was in no mood to explain myself suddenly.

I herd muffles and then footsteps. Frank opened the door surprised. He looked so cute and innocent. I tackled him with a hug. He was laughing the whole time.

He soon grew serious while I was basicly laying on top of him. He looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Mandy.I should have known that it would hurt you. I just need to blow some steam."

I instantly forgave him in my mind. But I wanted to show him or prove to him that I love him. I kissed him long and hard.

He smiled into the kiss. I herd another gasp.

"AH! MY VIRGIN EYES!" Mikey shrieked. He started to run around the house with his hands covering his eyes.

Me and Frank were rolling around with laughter. Everyone basicly knew what was happening as they were laughing too.

It grew quiet once Mikey froze and looked at me.

"MANDY!!" He screamed again as I stood up. I gave a face of fake horror and a gasp.

"Where?!" I said laughing.

Mikey pounced and gave me the biggest hug ever.

Soon, everyone joined except Gerard who I did not see yet.

So it was pretty funny. A whole bunch of adults hugging in a living room laughing.
Aparently somebody was laughing too hard and fell, bringing all with them.

These were the moments that I never wanted to leave from.

After another 10 minutes of collecting ourselfs and struggling to get off eachother, we were all calm and bored.

"Mandy..." A voice came from nowhere. I looked around to suddenly see Gerard in the corner.

"Uh..yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He nodded his head towards the kitchen.

"Okay.." I looked around the room and saw worried looks. Frank looked scared.

I trotted to the kitchen to see Gerard sitting on the counter. I leaned against it. The floor seemed really interesting so I was staring at it most of the time.

"Gerard..I shouldn't have snapped at you the other da-.." He interupeted me.

"No you had every right to. I was being a dick..."

"But I just want to know...why do you hate me and Frank's relationship..I mean..you wanted us together didn't you?"

"I did want you guys together..It would make Frank so happy. He liked you for awhile." He paused and looked me directly in the eyes.

"And so did I." He said finally.

WHAT?!
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFF HANGER! muahaha! ;D