Sequel: Some Kinda Hate

Some Kinda Love

The End

~ Normal P.O.V ~

--- Two Weeks Later ---

We were all at Frank's house again. We decided to extend our vacaition for Joanne's sake.
She has been out of the hospital for about five days and Mikey hasn't left her side. Its about time, they are perfect for each other.

She looked ten times better than she did in the hospital. She acts like shes perfectly fine, which worries Mikey. Its quiet amusing when she goes to walk to the bathroom and Mikey jumps up to help her walk there.

Its about a week before my 21st birthday too. I'm the youngest of the group unfortunetly, so everyone is used to the extreame parties for 21st birthdays by now. Yeah can you believe that this entire chaos happend within one year?!

I'm not much of a drinker but when I do, I'm crazy as fuck. Ray and Bob are pretty funny when drunk too. But they do go a bit out of hand.

Speaking of Ray and Bob, none of us saw them since last week when they visited us the day before Joanne left the hospital.

Bob was even more quiet then usualy which made me think that Ray might have fought with him. I noticed every now and then he would glare at Bob as if it was a warning look.

They both looked uncomfortable alot. But I'm not one to get into someones busniess like that so I'll leave it between them.

A hand snapped me out of my thoughts. I found its owner, and it happend to be Joanne waving her arms in front of me like a maniac.

"Yes Joanne?" I chuckled.

"You were zoning out like so bad. I almost had to scream your name."

I stiffend as I saw everyone was staring at me either holding back laughter or giving me strange looks.

"Heh...Sorry I was just thinking about...uh..How I'm going to celebrate my birthday?"

Joanne, suprisingly, jumped up and started to run around the room screaming " I have a suprise for you and so does Frankie! "

I swear I thought Mikey was going to have a heart attack trying to chase after her.

"Okay. I will wait I suppose..." I was trying to hold back my annoyance. I absolutly hate surprises with a burning passion.

I felt Franks grip on my waist tighten, within seconds I felt his hot breath near my ear.

"Joanne wanted to plan it. I just get awesome gifts. But Mandy...I get wasted so bad. It gets pretty scary sometimes...don't let me do anything stupid. Please Mandy?"

Was he really worried that he was going to screw up my birthday that way?

"I wouldn't let you go too far Frankie. I doubt you can hurt me ony my birthday." I whispered smiling .

He looked uneasy but nodded.

~ Gerard's POV ~

It gets me sick to my stomach to see Frank and Mandy together.

But I have a plan.

How to seperate them.
It should be pretty easy since Frank is unaware of everything when hes drunk.

And he could easily mistaken another blonde for Mandy now can't he? And we all know his birthday present for her, so this plan should work like gold.

I snicker to myself as I sit on the couch observing the room, and thinking of how well my plan to seperate Mandy and Frank is going to turn out.

She'll be mine soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
LAST CHAPTER WOOOOOO!!!!!
im pure evil
ill add info about the sequal
just so you know, the next sequal will involve a7x..does that sound good or no?