Sequel: Some Kinda Hate

Some Kinda Love

The Jetset Life Is Going To Kill You

As we made our way back home, there was a comfortable silence. I hadn't realized that my fingers were still entwined with his. I blushed but kept them how they were.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked randomly. He looked at me and shugged.

"Wanna go back to the bus? Or just talk for a bit?" he asked. I smiled.

"How about we just keep walking and talk for a bit?"

"That sounds great!"

So Frank and I kept walking until we reached an empty park. I sat down on a swing and Frank sat on a bench right near it. I started swinging while Frank and staring at the ground, deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked curious.

"Stuff." He replied half smiling.

"What kind of stuff?"

It was silent for a few moments and then I herd his voice again.

"I was thinking of how to tell someone something..."

"Oh, ok. What would you be telling that person." I replied oblivious to what he ment.

"How I might like them alot."

"Then tell them Frankie!"

"Uh ok... I like you alot." I stopped swinging and looked at Frank who was blushing uncontrolably.

"Oh.." Was all I could blurt out. I suddenly felt guilty on how rude it sounded. Franks face grew even more red and he looked away, sighing.

"Oh Frank I..I didn't mean for it to come out that way!" I felt ashamed. Nobody really had liked me for who I was. More like who I was with, yah' know?

Now was the best time to show I liked him back.

I stood up and walked over to Frank, who was unaware of me standing there. I pulled him up and since I was the same height as him, I just kissed him.

"Thats what I ment Frankie." I said smiling. He grinned from ear to ear. We hugged. I never wanted to let go but he did anyway.

"Will you be my ...girlfriend Mandy?"

"Of coarse I will Frank." I smiled and kissed him again, more passionetly this time.

He grasped my hand again and we both started to walk back to the direction of the bus. Our hands swung in front of us and I smiled. I knew Frank was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extreamly short but important =]

but still i like comments =]