Status: Just something fun ♥

Slushy

1/1

Stood at the diner counter, Ashley smiled as the man handed over her rainbow slushy and headed over to where Dean was discussing their latest case with Sam. Sitting down in an empty seat, she took a sip of the brightly colored drink and frowned at the look Sam was giving her.

“What?”

“Big kid much?” he said as she used the spoon like end of the straw to eat some of the ice.

“Who says that slushies are just for kids?”

“Society... hence why you don’t often see adults walking around with brain freeze and dyed tongues.”

“Fuck society,” Ashley replied, “Perhaps if there were more people willing to experience the joy that is their lost childhood, then they wouldn’t have time to conjure demons and meddle with things that they don’t understand.”

“That’s my girl,” Dean added with a grin, leaning over and placing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

Chuckling in amusement, Sam shook his head and continued his rundown of the lore surrounding their demon. Turns out that slushies come in handy, especially when you’re a hunter and get attacked out of nowhere.

Ashley was beyond pissed as she entered the motel room, dropping down on the bed and groaning as she flopped backward. It hadn’t taken her long to deal with the possessed female, but she had received numerous injuries and hurt all over.

“What happened to you?” Dean asked concerned as he and Sam returned from their trip to the police station.

“Got into a fight with a rather angry female after you left me,” Ashley told him, “I took the bitch down, but she managed to get in a few decent hits and she made me waste my slushy.”

“How?” Sam added with a frown.

“She wasn’t slowing down, so I was forced to use it as a weapon...” Ashley complained with a pout, “I threw it in her face.”

“I think someone has been watching way too much Glee,” Sam teased.

It was a little after midnight, when they finally dealt with the demons and made their way back to the motel. Falling asleep in Dean’s arms, she woke up the following morning to someone shaking her and couldn’t help grinning as Dean handed her a rainbow slushy.

“I love you,” Ashley stated, getting up and cupping his cheek with her free hand as she kissed him, “Thank you.“

“I love you too,” Dean mumbled against her lips, before kissing her again and pulling back as Sam exited from the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little fun drabble... Happy Reading ♥