Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Killer Queen

“I’m regretting my decision of coming clean.” I state as Joe, Ben and myself leave our second interview today. “I could be in my hotel room with a Lush bath bomb and some Moscato but nooooooo, I’m here doing interviews.”

“It’s part of the job, Love.” Ben chuckles. “At least you only have to do a day of interviews; this is day two for the rest of us.”

“And you two get to miss Japan questions, lucky bastards.” Joe groans. “I wish I was you guys.”

“You mean employed?” Ben smirks, earning a smack from Joe.

“Why I’m getting paired with you two is beyond me.” I laugh. “Chaos ensues when the three of us are together. “

“I think they rather chaos than sappy lovey dovey vibes with you and Rami.” Joe says, defending the choice. “Besides I wouldn’t you rather be with us than your boyfriend?”

“Bros before hoes, Dahlia.” Ben adds, laughing.

“You guys are so lucky I love you.” I chuckle. “Come on, let’s get this next interview done and over with. I have a boyfriend to love on during our lunch break.”

“God, we didn’t need to know that Lia.” Joe fake gags as we head into another interview room.

**

“So Dahlia, the rumor is you’re up for the role of Pamela Courson in an untitled movie about Jim Morrison; is there any truth to that rumor?” The interviewer asks. “And would you be willing to play the girlfriend of yet another iconic rockstar?”

“Who is Pamela Courson?” Ben asks, looking at me.

“Pamela Courson is the long term girlfriend of Jim Morrison, the lead singer of The Doors.” I reply to Ben first before turning my attention to the interviewer. “I’ve heard that rumor as well and I’ve had someone reach out to me about the possibility but nothing has come to light just yet. I’d love to play another girlfriend of an iconic rockstar; especially if that rockstar is Jim Morrison.”

“Is that who you named Morrison after?” Joe asks. “That little white bastard of a cat is named after a dead rockstar?”

“Duh!” I laugh. “I’m such a huge fan of The Doors and it needed to be done.”

“No pets named after Queen members?” Interviewer asks.

“No but that’s because I refuse to be like my mother.” I state. “Me and my siblings all share the same theme when it comes to our middle names; it’s all Queen related.”

“Seriously?” Joe asks. “I didn’t know that.”

“My brother Brad’s middle name is Roger. Vanessa’s middle name is May. Natalie’s middle name is Mary.”

“It would have been epic if your middle name was Mary.” Ben laughs, interrupting me.

“My name is little weirder.” I state. “I was born the same day news broke out about Freddie’s death. My mom was a diehard Queen fan and worshipped the ground Freddie walked on. My dad jokes stating that hearing about Freddie’s death is what caused my mom to go into labor. I was like a week late and nothing seemed to be working to get my mom to go into labor.

“My mom wanted to name me Delilah Tiffany, after Freddie’s two cats.” I inform the room of men. “My dad thought that was a little excessive and then reminded my mom that his high school sweetheart was named Delilah. My mom was pissed and decided to name me after her favorite flower instead.”

“Does Rami know the origins of your name?” The interview asks.

“He found out years and years ago when we worked on Need for Speed together.” I inform him. “He still laughs about it to this day.”

“I’m sure you get this question asked a lot,” the interviewer starts, “do you think the only reason you two are together today is because of you guys playing Mary and Freddie?”

“That’s a loaded question, don’t you think?” Ben scoffs. “Would you be asking that about any other couples out there?”

“Actors fall in love with costars all the time,” I begin to answer, “I fell in love with him because I saw a different side of him while filming this movie. It had nothing to do with my character’s feelings towards his character.”

“Even before filming I could see the sexual tension between the two,” Joe adds. “And this was before filming even started. It was just a matter of time before they got together. Bohemian Rhapsody just rushed that time a little faster.”

“Now, let’s move onto the next topic!” Benn exclaims. “No more relationship talks.”

**

“How was the interviews?” Rami asks before placing a brief kiss on my lips. “Mine were hell.”

“This bloody asshole had the nerve to ask about your relationship.” Ben answers for me. “He had the nerve to ask if the only reason you two are together is because of you two playing Mary and Freddie.”

“But thankfully Ben and Joe were knights in shining armours and came to my rescue.” I inform Rami before kissing both Ben and Joe on their cheeks. “But other than that one question, everything was fine. Really fun. I’m kinda glad I got stuck with these guys instead of you and Gwilym.”

“Feeling the love, darling.” Gwilym chuckles.

“Other than that, interviews were okay?” Rami asks.

“They were amazing,” I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck. “You’d be the first person I tell if things weren’t okay. I promise.” I smile before pulling him into a kiss.

“Get a room!” The three boys around us yell, causing me and Rami to pull away laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

also be on the look out for my Ben Hardy fanfiction, Killer Queen.