Crazy Little Thing Called Love

No One Like You

World Premiere

“Shouldn’t you be getting ready?” I hear Rami ask behind me. I turn around and my breath gets sucked back into my lungs at the sight of him. Nothing more dangerous than a gorgeous man in a gorgeous suit.

“I am getting ready.” I say as I turn around.

“I’m sure you’re not wearing skinny jeans, a black tank top and...Is that one of my Elliot hoodies?” He questions, causing me to roll my eyes. “I was looking everywhere for that. That was the hoodie I stole from Mr. Robot’s first season.”

“And I stole it last time I stayed at your place.” I smile as I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. “And you’re right, I’m not wearing this. But I wasn’t risking getting my dress dirty when I was doing hair and makeup.”

“How about I help you get into that dress then?” He asks with hooded, lust filled eyes as he unzips the hoodie.

“And what would that accomplish?” I smirk. “You know damn straight you’re not gonna have total self control once the clothing is off.”

“And you think you know me so well don’t you?” A smirk of his own forms on his lips.

“I do.” I smile before kissing his lips. “Tonight, you can help me out of the dress, I promise.” I mutter against his lips before kissing him once more then pull away. “Until then, leave. I want you to be surprised when you see me on the red carpet.”

“It’s not like this is your wedding dress.” He rolls his eyes. “Let me guess, I won’t be allowed to see that either?”

“You have to propose first,” I giggle. “But nope, I’m a sucker for that tradition.” I give him one more kiss before gently pushing him back towards my door. “Humor me and leave. And you better be surprised when you see me on the red carpet. I’m gonna look drop dead gorgeous in that dress.”

“You look drop dead gorgeous now in that hoodie.” He tells me and I instantly feel my cheeks heat up. “I love you, Dahlia Danvers.”

“I love you too, Rami Malek.”

**

Rami’s POV

“Where the hell is your other half?” Joe asks in between all of us posing for pictures. “Isn’t she supposed to be down here with us?”

“She’s wanting to make an entrance.” Ben says, earning a look from the rest of us. “That’s what Nat says.”

“I hope you know what you’re doing.” Gwilym says. “You’re flirting with Dahlia’s baby sister, that isn’t going to end well.”

“Dahlia loves me.” He defends himself. “I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if I date her sister.”

“She’ll kill you and make it look like an accident.” I tell him laughing. “Just be safe, you know you don’t want to get on Lia’s bad side.”

“She can be scary.” Ben muses. “But I can’t help that her sister is gorgeous and smart and sweet.”

“Stop talking about my sister Jones.” A voice behind us says. I turn around and I feel my jaw drop at the sight of Dahlia. She’s wearing a black long sleeved dress with a deep V and a high slit. The skirt is like a ball gown so it’s not as slutty. She looks drop dead gorgeous, just like she said she would.

“Wow.” Was all I can say, causing a smirk to appear on Dahlia’s lips as she walks closer to us, earning shouts from the paparazzi.

“You look gorgeous, darling.” Gwilym says, kissing her cheek followed but Joe and Ben. They moved on, leaving me and Dahlia to pose for pictures.

“That dress looks amazing on you.” I tell her through a smile. “You look drop dead, babe.”

“Thank you, I know.” She snickers. “I picked this dress with you in mind. I knew you’d find this dress sexy without it being too much.”

“Even though the slit and deep V leave nothing to the imagination.” I laugh. “You look amazing, I mean it. But you can be wearing my hoodie and boxers and still be the most gorgeous girl out there.”

“Keep saying things like that, I might just fall in love with you more.”

“Well I know for a fact I can’t love you any more than I do now.” I smile before placing a quick kiss on her lips, earning a whine. “We can’t give these heathens what they want.” I nod my head towards the blinding camera flashes. “Now can we?”

“Fine.” Dahlia pouts. “Let’s just get this night over with so I don’t have to share you with anyone else, okay?”

“Deal.” I smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dahlia's dress

comment&subscribe? Sorry I haven't updated this. Work sucks. We had a girl quit so I had to pick up her hours plus also train new people; I'm mentally drained.