Status: in the works.

California Dreams

One

Moving to California had been the last thing on her mind. She had always thought that she would have lived in Arizona for her whole life. But once she filed for divorced, she couldn’t bare to stay in that state any longer. So, she figured that Hollywood would be the perfect start for her. But the past has a funny way of catching up to people.

She had been eighteen when they first got together. They were together for two years before she made the mistake of getting married to him. The marriage had lasted for four years before things went south. She hadn’t been happy for a long time and he was just turning into someone she didn’t want to be with. She filed for divorce when she found out he had been sleeping with her sister.

She parked her car in the house she had decided to rent. Luckily, Aurora had enough saved up where she could afford to live without a job for a while. The house she decided to rent was a beautiful two-bedroom ranch. She didn’t feel the need to get anything too fancy since it was only going to be her.

Once she had finally unpacked, was when she began the job hunting. She had dreams to work in the paralegal field. But who knew that the job she got, she would end up working for her ex-husband? Things were about to change, and she had no idea what to expect.
♠ ♠ ♠
this isn't the greatest but it's something! The next chapter will be better.