A Young Girl's Lacwes

Shoe Maker's daughter

Disclaimer:I don’t own any of the rights to Bioshcok and all the characters that are in the game are owed by the game company. And all none game character are fictional fan based creations.

The floating worlds outside the windows, never truly seemed odd to Gina. Another day another dollar as her father used to say. Columbia was just waking up, the skyline formed as the air borne buildings and shopping district floated into place.

The old shoe shop Gina owned by herself now, since her father past away was empty of costumers. At least for now. The grand statue of the prophet arose in the back in the middle of the street. As it rose into the sky-line and formed up with the other buildings she could see the people of Columbia bustling about.

Some of picnicing by the statue and saying their morning prayers to the prophet.

“our true sovereign, that lead us to eden, away from the hell below” Gina bowed her head in her own prayer. The sabbath was coming up tomorrow and she was looking forward to it.

So few time did she get time to herself,she pondered to her self if she could go to father’s grave or not.
It had been a while since she had been there and it would be good for.

Suddenly the little bell on the door rang out, her colored girl shop helper peered in from the door way of the shop
“oh Tina it good to see you this morning”
unlike some people in Columbia, Gina believed in treating the less forunate as she prefered to call them with manors and respect.

Something her father did not do in years of being alive, but her father followed a very old way of like and disgusted Gina that this was how people were treated.

And in her shop she could do what she wanted.

Gina had helped Tina from working in the horrible condition that Fink factories treated the “immigrants” to Columbia with

She wished she could help other but she simply couldn’t pay more workers.

Gina simply hoped that Tina was not joining forces with this new rebel force that was going on the inside the city she hear about.

The cause was not one that Gina necessarily disagreed with, but well a lady in her standing of the city didn’t do things like that.

A young man came into the store with a fine suite, and typical straw hat Gina had come very used to seeing on young men in Columbia

“good morning brother, what can I do for you this morning?” “uhh well I suppose I could do with a new pair of shoes”
Suddenly the man stopped noticing Tina in the back sweeping the floor. I could tell by the look on his face he did not approve of her being in the store.

Gina moved herself in front of the man’s vision with a stern no nonsense smile on her face.
“is there an issue sir,I would be more then happy to help you look at our latest pair of shoes.”

“Um...uhh nooo” the man mumbled out.