Yo Ho Yo Ho... A Pirate's Life for Me.

Problems

I stood at the front of my ship, Dark Magenta, my hair blowing in the sea breeze. Who am I? I am the famous female pirate, Dawn Morgan, my grandfather was Henry Morgan, king of all pirates. My father was Bill Morgan, a pirate on The Black Pearl. He was killed protecting me when the ship was raided, I was sixteen at the time. My mother died in childbirth, leaving my father to care for me on his own. I sometimes wonder if my life would be different if my father had settled down on land when I was born, or whether the sea would have called to me.

“Cap’n , a ship is approaching,” Emily called. I looked out and sure enough a ship with black sails was heading our way.

“Emily,” I Said, I heard her footsteps approaching.

“Yes Captain,” she asked, I turned to look at her.

“Hide the rum,” I said calmly, laughing at the idea of needing to hide the rum.

“Very funny,” Emily replied laughing sarcastically. “It’s the Pearl, isn’t it?” she questioned, I nodded.

“Aye, it is but seriously Emily, hide the rum, savvy?” I said seriously, she nodded before running off. The ship neared and came along the side of my ship, Jack Sparrow and some other man came abroad my ship.
“Well, well, well, what be Jack Sparrow de infamous pirate be doing abroad my ship,” I said.

“Captain,” Jack stated, I nodded trying not to laugh.

“Yeah, Yeah, now tell me Jack, who is your friend?” I said trying to hold back the smile when I saw Jack glance at me, looking me up and down.

“This is Will Turner, the son of Bootstrap Bill Turner” Jack introduced, “Will this is Dawn Morgan.” Jack pointed to me.

“Captain,” I said smartly, “It’s and honour to meet you Will.” I shook Will’s hand. When I released Will’s hand, I turned to Jack. “So why are you on my ship?” I asked, glaring at Jack.

“I wanted to drop in. make sure you were ok,” She said nervously, I cracked a small grin.

“I was joking Jack, I’m happy to see you,” I said throwing my arms around Jack, hugging him tightly.

“Ok, you won’t mind talking alone in the captain quarters then?” Jack asked.

“Not at all,” I said, taking Jacks hand and pulling him towards my quarters. Once we were inside and the door was closed, I turned to face Jack.

“We have a big problem,” Jack stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked,
comment please!