Status: in the works is on Wattpad under user name Arie391

Epic

The End

It was cold day for June in California. The the park was practically empty there where no kids out playing. So it was easy to find him under the gazebo. When he saw me I saw his face light up with small smile. The knot in my stomach told me to turn around not to hurt him. I stopped a few feet away from him. This was going to turn into a fight and I did not want to fight with him.

He sat on top of the table with his feet on the bench. He was in fitted jeans and long sleeve t-shirt. I held his jacket in my hands. Before any word where said I reached my arms out to give him the jacket.

He furred his eyebrows and slowly reached for it. The light in his face faded as he knew why I wanted to meet here.

I was ending our 6 month relationship.

I am usually so talkative but today at this very moment I say nothing. His face turns slightly red as I figured he was going to be upset. I was not prepared for the full hurt in his eyes. I wanted to reach out to him but that would be a bad idea. I bit the inside of my cheek out of nervousness, as a breeze came through I shivered waiting for the fight to start.

"You have nothing to say?" Trevor said even more annoyed. He pulled out his pack of cigarettes out and lit it. I watched him aching to ask for one but not wanting to say anything.

"So you're breaking up with me with out saying anything?" he said confused and blowing smoke.

I nodded my head yes.

He jumped off the table took one long stride to be right in front of me. He wanted me to speak this wasn't the first time we "broke-up" but it was going to be our last. We usually yelled at each other. I would slap him when he would say something hurtful so I would turn to leave and he would grab my wrist pull be close and kiss me until all our close where off.

When his arms moved to touch me I instinctively moved back. I wouldn't be able to do this again. The anger came out in him with my rejection.

I was still close and knew I should of just left once he had the jacket. He took his hand and rubbed his face and grunted.

The wind was picking up and I turned to leave. I did not want to walk home in the rain.

"Wait! Why?" he said in the saddest tone I ever heard him speak. He tossed the cigarette and I could hear his feet behind me. It took a lot for me to not turn around and stop but he wouldn't follow me home I knew that and this would be over.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU!", he was yelling he had stopped just like knew he would. "YOU HEARTLESS BITCH! ALL YOU REALLY WHERE TO ME WAS JUST AN EASY FUCK! YOUR NOT EVEN PRETTY." I took a deep breath because what he said felt true. I didn't give him the satisfaction that to think I heard him.

The rain started and I pulled my hood to my hoodie on as I got closer to the corner.

I heard the familiar sound of his truck backup from the parking lot and heard the wheels start to go forward.

He drove up next to me and rolled his window down, "I can drive you home so you don't get wet." He said calmly. I finally stop and look at him debating if I should accept the ride.

He squinted his eyes looking at my face for some form of regret or to see if he hurt me. I know he doesn't see any and this makes up his mind of regretting the offer.

"Thank you, but I think it would best if I walk." I say and cross the street. I hear his wheels squeal and know it would be the last time I will see Trevor again.

I am soaking wet by the time I get home.

I though it would hurt. I thought I would be crying. I thought I was in love with Trevor. I thought we where epic.
♠ ♠ ♠
have not been on her in a few years. comment likes dislikes. if i should continue it...