Sequel: Battle Symphony
Status: This story is complete! If you liked it, be sure and read the next installment! (Coming soon)

Breaking the Habit

Two Steps Forward, Twelve Steps Back.

-Michelle-
It’s been three months since I told Mike that I was pregnant.

He and Kayla had a healthy baby boy named Milo Jack Shinoda, and surprisingly Kayla wasn’t upset about me being pregnant like I thought she would be.
She and I talked about it and agreed that Mike and I would co-parent the baby civilly as friends and she would love our child like her own, just like Chester would.

Chester, Mike and I went to the doctor together and found out the baby was another girl, then they each chose a name they liked for the baby, agreeing that we wouldn’t name her until after the paternity test was performed and we knew the results.

Now, I am standing at then stove cooking dinner while Chester is outside washing his car, Kayla and Milo are sitting at the table talking to me.
“Where in the hell did Mike come up with that name?” Kayla asked, bouncing Milo on her knee.
“I have no freaking idea. But he is dead set on naming her Zaeda Lynn.” I said, shaking my head.
“Don’t tell my husband but I like Chester’s name better.” She said.
“Brynlee Faith. I know, I like it too.” I said.
“Morning sickness getting better?” She asked.
“For the most part. It comes and goes.” I shrugged.
“You two still fucking like rabbits?” She asked.
I gave her a look, “We have sex just about everyday, if that’s what you mean.” I said.
“Lucky you, we had sex maybe twice the whole time I was pregnant, and we’ve done it once since I had Milo.” She rolled her eyes.
“Well the lack of sex while you were pregnant can be blamed on the fact that he was having sex with me. But I don’t know why he’s not having sex with you now.” I shrugged.
“I don’t know what his problem is.” she replied.
I turned off the stove, “I’m exhausted and I haven’t done anything today.” I sighed.
“That’s part of being pregnant, sister.” She said.
“I don’t even remember being this tired when I was pregnant before.” I replied.
“You made it to six months, didn’t you?” She asked.
“I was six months when Bailee was born.” I said sadly.
“Well you’re almost to seven months. You’re going to be fine. I’m just praying that it’s Brynlee, and not Zaeda. And I don’t just say that for obvious reasons.” she said.
Chester walked in, shirtless and sweaty.
“Hey gorgeous, what’s cooking?” he asked.
“Stir fry.” I answered, eying him him up and down.
“Good, I’m starving.” He wiped his face with a damp washcloth, filling a glass up with water.
“Jeez Michelle, why don’t you just lick the sweat off of him.” Kayla laughed.
“Shut up.” I turned around.
“I wouldn’t do that, I’m gross. I’m covered in dirt and grass and shit from laying on the concrete.” Chester said.
“Go take a shower then, babe.” I told him, not looking up.
“No, because then she’ll really attack you.” Kayla said.
“I’m in no condition to attack anyone, thank you.” I smiled.
“Like that’s stopped you in the past.” She said.
“It’s the hormones,” I shrugged, “Now if you’ll excuse me, my daughter is sitting on my bladder.” I turned and went down the hall.
I was washing my hands when Chester opened the bathroom door with clothes and a towel in hand.
“I’m going to take a shower, baby girl.” he kissed my cheek.
“Okay babe.” I said, drying my hands.
“Later tonight, I’m going to rock your world.” he said, smacking my ass.
I moaned, “Don’t do that. I’m already turned on enough because of these pregnancy hormones.” I said.
He smiled, “If I didn’t drive you crazy, would I even be your husband?” he asked, stripping down.
I bit my lip, looking him up and down, “No. Now take a shower before I fuck you on this bathroom floor.” I opened the door and stepped into the hall.
At the same time, Mike walked through the front door.
“Hey you.” I smiled, hugging him.
“How are you girls today?” He asked.
“I’m fat and horny and she’s kicking and moving.” I shrugged, going into the kitchen.
“You should let your husband take care of that.” he laughed, following me.
“He’s going to, later. What brings you by?” I asked.
He leaned down and kissed Kayla, picking up Milo, “This right here, I was looking for these two.” he said.
“That’s my Milo bear.” I smiled at Milo, who smiled his toothless smile and reached for me.
“Come here buddy.” I perched him on my hip, and he laid his head on my shoulder.
“Aw, Milo do you love your Auntie Mickey?” Kayla asked.
Milo smiled and started to babble.
“This is my little best friend.” I said, mussing his hair.
“She and Chester are going to watch Milo this weekend so we can go on our anniversary date.” Kayla stood up to put her plate in the sink.
“Oh are you?” Mike asked.
I nodded, “Yes, we’d be thrilled to keep this little cutie.” I kissed Milo’s cheek.
“You’re a natural already.” Mike said.
“Yeah, only thing is, I’m having a girl, and girls typically don’t like me.” I laughed.
“She is going to love you, Michelle. You’re her mother.” Mike told me, taking Milo.
“I hope so.” I sighed.
“She’s kicking, do you guys wanna feel?” I asked.
Mike put his hand on my stomach, just as the baby kicked hard.
“Wow, she’s wound up about something.” He laughed.
“Probably because I’m really hungry. Or she’s tired.” I said, making a plate of food.
The bathroom door opened and Chester came down the hall, “Hey dude, what’s up?” he asked.
“Came here looking for my wife and son. Michelle was just letting me feel the baby kick.” He hugged Chester.
“She still kicking?” Chester asked putting his hand on my stomach.
“Yeah, I haven’t started eating yet.” I laughed.
He felt my stomach, then started drumming on it with his fingers, making the baby kick again.
“Quit annoying her.” I told him, sitting down.
“She’d better get used to it, because I’m going to be THAT guy.” Chester made a plate and sat next to me.
“HE’S the one she’s going to hate.” Kayla laughed.
“Probably.” I agreed.
Chester shrugged, “All girls hate their dad at some point in their life. I know Michelle has. And if she’s yours Mike, then hang on tight, because I hear this one was quite the wild child in her teen years.” Chester nodded toward me, looking down at his plate.
“I don’t think this one will have the same problems she did, Chester. Sure we can expect an attitude and a smart mouth, but I doubt we’ll have a lot of trouble out of her.” Mike defended me.
“I was a pain in the fucking ass as a teenager. I’m surprised my parents didn’t ship me to boarding school or put me up for adoption.” Kayla said.
“My mother would’ve loved to do something like that to me, but my dad never would let her.” I said.
“She’s a piece of work, that woman. If she’d shipped you off to boarding school or put you up for adoption, no doubt you’d have been strung out and pregnant a lot sooner.” Chester said.
“Oh definitely. Probably dead by now too.” I added.
“Well, let’s just all agree that we’re glad Jack didn’t let that happen, because we love Michelle.” Kayla smiled over her glass of water.
“Thanks KK.” I replied.
“Well, now that I’ve eaten and the baby is still, I’m going to take a nap.” I stood up and put my plate in the sink.
“Yeah, sleep while you can.” Kayla picked Milo up.
I hugged her and planted a sloppy smooch on Milo’s cheek, “I’m trying. See you later little buddy, love you.” I mussed his hair again and he laughed.
“Mikey, I’ll catch you on the flip side.” I gave him a hug before going down the hall and crawling in bed.
I heard the front door open and close and the water in the kitchen come on.
I nodded off into sleep.

I opened my eyes and the sun was glaring through the cracks in the blinds.
I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, starting the shower.
“Mickey, you awake?” Chester called.
“I’m in the shower, babe.” I said.
“I gotta go to work, but I’ll see you tonight, okay?” he poked his head behind the curtain.
“Okay babe, I love you.” I pecked him on the lips.

When I got out of the shower, he was gone.
I resorted to taking a nap on the couch when someone knocked on the door.
“I just sat down. It’s open!” I called.
Chauntelle accompanied by my dad walked in.
“Oh great, because I was having such a good day.” I stuggled to sit up on the couch.
“Michelle, I didn’t come here to lecture you. You’re an adult and I’m too old and tired to try and boss you around anymore, I simply have one question for you.” He sat next to me.
“What’s that?” I asked.
“Why’d you do this to yourself?” He asked.
“Simple, daddy. Because I had no idea what I wanted, and it’s gotten me into a tough situation.” I shrugged.
He shakes his head, “So you really don’t know which of them is the father?” he asked.
I shook my head, “No idea. I know that it’s one of them, but I don’t even have a guess as to which one.”
“What’s going to happen if it’s the other guy’s?” he asked.
“We’ve already discussed it, and we agree to civilly co-parent the baby while staying in our respective relationships.” I said.
“Will she have his last name?” he asked.
I nodded, “If she’s his, she’ll have the name he picked out. If she’s Chester’s, he gets to name her. And to answer your next question, Chester is okay with this, he’s the one who encouraged me to tell Mike that I was pregnant, and he encouraged me to discuss the possibility of the baby being his with him, and what we were going to do.” I said.
He sighed, “Oh Mickey. My sweet little blue-eyed baby has grown up and made a mess for herself.” he smiled.
“I wasn’t going to stay a baby forever, dad.” I replied.
“I know, kitten. I just didn’t think you’d grow up to have such a complicated life.” He said.
“That may very well be the scariest thing about having a baby. You look at something so small, frail and dependent on you, and you just have no idea what kind of life they’re going to have. You can break your back to give them the best life possible, but whether it happens or not depends on them and their decisions. You can teach a child right from wrong, but there’s no knowing if they’ll take your advice. You don’t know, in the first moment you’re holding them, what kind of person they’re going to be, all you know is that you love them endlessly, no matter who they grow up to be.” I said.
He wiped his tears, “Exactly. You hit the nail on the head, baby.” he hugged me.
“Sometimes I do that. Drives my husband crazy.” I chuckled.
“No offense princess, but he’d have to be to stay with you.” he said.
“None taken. I’ve questioned his sanity a time or two, but I know that crazy or not, he loves me and that’s all that matters.” I said.
“I suppose you’re right. Where is my son-in-law, anyway?” he asked.
“Working. The drama and bullshit has put them WAY behind schedule and they’re trying to pull it together.” I replied, sipping my tea.
“When are YOU going back to work?” he teased.
“After I have this little girl. I tried working before I found out I was pregnant, but that didn’t work out.” I shrugged.
“By that you mean that you left the house with intention of going to an audition, but ended up buying heroin and going back home, where you drank and shot dope until you passed out in a lake of your own vomit.” He said.
“Pretty much.” I nodded.
He laughed, “I gotta get back to Chicago, but I’ll call and check in on you soon. Don’t forget to call me when you have that baby so I can meet my granddaughter. And her dad, whoever he may be.” he hugged me.
“Trust me, If Chester or myself forget, Chauntelle over there will call you when I go into labor.” I said.
“Good. I can’t wait to meet…” He paused, looking at me.
“It’s between Zaeda Lynn and Brynlee Faith right now. It all depends.” I shrugged.
“Well, whoever she comes out as, I’ll love her anyway. I love you.” he kissed my hair and followed Chauntelle out the door.

I’d just stretched back out on the couch when the front door opened again.
I sighed, “Damn it, what now?” I called.
“Came to check in on you.” Mike walked in and sat in the chair beside the couch.
“I’m fine. Pregnant, not brain damaged, remember?” I didn’t look at him, I continued to flip through channels.
“How are you feeling today?” he asked.
“I’m sleepy, but everytime I lay down to sleep, the baby wants to kick or make me throw up, so she’s already giving me hell, and I’ve given up on sleeping.” I answered, putting the remote down.
“So, I’ve got to tell you something. I don’t want to, because I don’t want to upset you.”
“Just spit it out, Mike.” I had my arm over my eyes.
“Chester relapsed this morning. I found him in the bathroom pulling a needle out of his arm. He begged me not to tell you, but I feel like if I didn’t, we might have a repeat of the last time he overdosed, or a repeat of the last year, neither of which I think anyone wants to go through again.” He said.
I sat up, “Where is he right now?” I was reaching for my shoes.
“He’s back in the studio. I told him I was going to get coffee, but I wanted to tell you now, before you found out in a worse way, or before he did something to you.” he said.
“I’m coming to talk to him, let’s go.” I slipped my shoes on and hoisted myself up off the couch.
“Wait, what?!” he ran after me.
“You heard me, start the car.” I said.
“Michelle, calm down. Freaking out isn’t good for either of you. Just confront him about it when he gets home.” he said.
“I’m not giving him the chance to overdose again. He could die this time, and I can’t lose him. I’ve already lost enough, I’m not losing him too. Start the car or give me the keys.” I snapped.
He wanted to argue, but said nothing, choosing to get in the car and start the engine.
“When did this happen?” I asked.
“I found him about ten minutes before I left.” Mike said.
“Did he say how long he’s been doing this?” I asked.
“He claims he got it on his way to work this morning. Said he hasn’t done it before now.” He answered.
“Well he’s not going to do it again.” I gave him a look.

We got there, and I walked as quickly as my beach ball belly would allow, throwing the door open, “Where is he?”
They all looked at each other, and Dave jabbed his thumb over his shoulder, “Bathroom. He said he was going to call and check on you.”
“Well, that’s not what he’s doing.” I turned and walked toward the bathroom.
I pushed the door open, and he was bent over the sink.
“What in the hell is wrong with you?” I asked.
He spun around, dropping the needle in the floor, “Michelle what are you doing here?” he asked, diving to pick it up.
“Coming to save your life and our marriage. We were clean Chester, we were sober, why’d you fucking do this?!” I cried.
“I’m sorry baby, I wasn’t going to, but it kept nagging at me. I didn’t want to do it, but I’m weak.”
I shook my head, “You’re not weak. Even the strong stumble sometimes. You have to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and give sobriety another chance. This is life and death Chester.” I pulled him into a hug.
“I can’t leave you again. After the last time, I can’t. The thought of that scares me more than the thought of coming off this shit.” He sniffled.
“I am going to be fine. What happened then, isn’t going to happen now.” I said.
He leaned against the sink, “How do I know?” He asked.
“Because of everything that happened because of what I did last time. I’m not trying to ruin this anymore than I already have. It’s a miracle enough that we’re standing here together now.” I shrugged.
“Well yeah. But if I leave, I won’t be here when the baby is born, and what if she’s mine? What if she isn’t, and you decide to be with him and raise her together? What am I going to do then?” He asked.
I sighed and looked over my shoulder, “Mike!”
He came in, “What’s up?” He asked.
“He seems to think that if he goes back to rehab I’m going to cheat on him again, or leave him for you if the baby is yours. Talk to him, I have to go sit down.” I said.
I walked back into the studio, and sat on the couch.
“You look totally miserable.” Dave commented.
I chuckled, “I am, thanks for noticing. And it’s only going to get worse.” I sighed.
“Three months left, right?” Joe asked.
I nodded, “Yeah. And now I have to do the rest of it alone.” I wiped tears.
“No, you don’t. You’ve got us. You’ve got Mike and Kayla and your sister. You’ll be fine.” Rob said.
“I’m just scared of having this baby without him here. At this point I don’t even care whose baby she is, I need Chester there.” I started to cry harder.
“He’s not leaving.” Mike said sitting next to me.
“What the hell are you talking about?” I asked.
He shakes his head, “Chester isn’t leaving. He’s going to kick it on his own. And while he’s doing that, Kayla and I are going to take care of you. He and I just agreed on this. It’s the only way he can do this where he doesn’t leave you.” He said.
“Can he do it on his own?” I asked.
“He won’t be on his own. He’ll have you there to support him. But while he’s coming down, I’m going to take care of you.” He said.
“I don’t want you to feel obligated.” I said.
“I am obligated. Because I may have done this to you. And even if I didn’t, I want to do it because I care and because you need someone to do it since he can’t.” He hugged me.
“Won’t Kayla think something’s going on?” I asked.
“No. You and Chester will be in a room together at my house, and that’s that. She s going to understand the severity of the situation and she’ll be okay with it.” He said.
I heard footsteps and looked up just as Chester put his arms around me and hugged me, “Baby, I’m so sorry.” He whispered.
“It’s not your fault babe.” I replied.
“It’s ALL my fault. I am so sorry, Michelle. We were doing better, we were on the right track, and I ruined everything.” He said.
“But you don’t have to leave me. That’s the best part. I’m going to be there to support you whlie you get sober. And I’ll have you there with me when I have the baby.” I said.
“I can’t wait for it. I’m gonna be sober, and I’m gonna stay sober.” He said.
“I sure hope so. We need you. At least I do.” I said.
“I need you too. More than I’ve ever needed anyone.” He kissed my cheek.
“I’m not going anywhere, baby. But right now, I have to go home, because this baby is making me both hungry and nauseous at the same time.” I said.
“I’ll call you before I head home to make sure you don’t need anything, okay?” he asked.
I nodded, “Okay honey. I love you, bye.” I stood up, and did a general wave to everyone, “Bye guys. Love all of you, but I’m gonna go home, puke, eat, and then pack our stuff up. So, see all of you later. Mike, I’ll call you later.” I told him, opening the door.

Kayla and Milo met me at the house.
“What a surprise.” I hugged her and took Milo.
“Not really. You knew he was gonna call me.” She laughed.
“Come on in the house, I’ll make some tea.” I tickled Milo’s stomach, and he giggled.
“So, is Chester okay?” Kayla asked.
“He’s fine. For now, anyway. It’s going to be rough four a couple of weeks, but once we get past that part, he’s going to be just fine.” I said.
“You sure about that?” She asked, closing the door.
“I’m sure. He’s been there before, and he-”
“Is there yet again.” Kayla interrupted me.
“I know, but-”
“For the third or fourth time.” She interrupted again.
“Okay, you have a point. But I really think he’s going to make it this time.” I put the kettle on the stove.
“The faith you have in that man is astonishing, really. The two of you have put each other through total hell, and you’re still crazy about each other.” She said.
“Well, love is a crazy, stupid thing, Kayla. You and Mike are pretty crazy yourselves.” I told her.
“I love that man, despite wanting to choke him at times.” She put Milo on the floor.
“Exactly.” I replied, smiling.
“Okay, but your husband didn’t cheat on you with his best friend’s wife.” She crossed her arms.
“You’re not that type of girl, of course not.” I set a plate of cookies on the table.
“I would never. I couldn’t do that to Mike and I couldn’t do that to you.” She said.
“I know.” I put cream and sugar on the table.
“What he did doesn’t make him a bad person, Kayla. He just had a moment of weakness. We all have them.” I reminded her.
“I know he isn’t. He’s actually a really really good person. Chester is too, he just has a problem.” She agreed, picking the kettle up.
“He has several problems, Kayla. He’s just not very good at dealing with them. So, I guess we’ll just take it one problem of a time.” I sat down.
My phone rang on the counter.
“Hey baby.” I answered.
“Um, hi?”
“Oh shit, I’m sorry Mike. I didn’t look at the caller I.D, I just knew Chester was supposed to call me before he came home.” I explained.
“Michelle, don’t apologize. I told him I’d call and check on you. He’s not doing so hot himself.” he said.
“I’m sure he’s not. But I’M fine. Kayla and Milo are keeping me company.” I said.
“Good. That’s good. We’re about to call it an early day, because he’s not able to get anything done in his condition anyway.” He said.
“Okay, well, I’ll finish my tea and throw a bag together, and we’ll meet you two at your house.” I said.
I heard Chester in the background, “Is that Michelle?”
“Yeah.”
“Michelle, where are you?!” He called.
“Let me talk to him, Mike.”
The phone changed hands, “Babe?” he said weakly.
“I’m here sweetie.” I whispered.
“I’m sorry I did this to us again.” he whispered.
“You are going to be okay, Chester. I promise.” I said.
“I want to come home.” He whispered.
“We’re going to meet up at Mike’s, and I’ll take care of you.” I said.
“You can’t do that, Mick. You’re pregnant.” he said.
“I’ll do whatever I possibly can within the realm of reason.” I told him.
“Which truthfully, isn’t much.” He chuckled.
“I know, but it’s better than nothing.” I replied.
“I know that, honey.” he whispered.
“I have to go, babe. I have to pee again, and get our bag together.” I said.
“Well, just hope you make it to the bathroom this time.” He laughed.
“Shut up, that happened once, and I was ten minutes from home when the urge to pee hit me, by the time I got to the front door, it was already too late.” I said.
“Anyway, I’ll let you go, and see you soon.” He said.
“I love you baby.” I said.
“I love you too, Michelle.” He said.

I put my phone on the table, “That man is a mess. But I wouldn’t trade him for anything in the world. Anyway, I’ve got to go pack two bags.” I struggled to my feet.
“Let me help you.” She picked Milo up and followed me down the hall.
“Thanks, his bag is in the left closet, I’ll get mine.” I attempted to bend over and fetch my bag out from under the bed.
“Hey, don’t do that!” Kayla said.
“Why?” I asked.
“Because you’re six months pregnant, and you KNOW you can’t bend over.” She grabbed the bag and tossed on the bed.
“I can do everything I could do before I got pregnant.” I retorted, opening the top drawer.
“No you can’t.” She said.
“Sure I can.” I replied.
“Still being able to have sex doesn’t count, Michelle.” She chuckled.
“Counts for something.” I shrugged.
“To Chester. And you can’t do things that could be dangerous to the baby’s health.” She said.
“So probably shouldn’t be having sex, then.” I shrugged.
“Michelle. Ew.” she shakes her head.
I packed my clothes and she packed Chester’s.
“Let’s get going.” Kayla said, putting Milo on her hip.
“Fine. I don’t know how I’m going to take care of a baby, I can’t even keep my brain in one place to take care of myself.” I groaned.
“You will be fine. Taking care of a baby isn’t as hard as you think it is.” She tossed the bags in the trunk while I strapped Milo into his car seat.
I sighed, “I hate when you’re right.”
“Mike hates it too.” She started the car.

We walked in the door and Mike greeted us, taking Milo.
“He’s in the kitchen, been asking about you since we got here.” he told me.
I nodded, and went into the kitchen.
“Hi honey,” I hugged him tightly.
“There’s my girl.” he whispered, squeezing me tight.
“You doing okay sweetheart?” I asked.
“Absolutely not, but I’m a lot better now that you’re here.” he said, chuckling.
“Let me show you to where we’ll be sleeping.” he led me upstairs.

He opened the bedroom door, “Make yourself comfortable, I’m going to go take a shower.” he kissed me and closed the bedroom door.
I changed clothes and stretched out across the bed, sighing deeply.
I started to fall asleep when I heard the door open and close softly.
“Babe?” he whispered.
I looked over, and there he stood in front of me.
Wearing nothing but a towel, he was shivering like he was ice cold, and I couldn’t tell if he was covered in sweat or water.
“You okay?” I sat up.
He shakes his head subtly, “Not really.” he whispered.
“Get dressed, I’ll go get an extra blanket.” I got up and turned toward the door.
“No,” He grabbed my arm, “I want you to make me forget about it. Just for a little bit.” he whispered.
“Chester, no. That isn’t going to help, and you know it. Besides, you’re known for being rough when you’re like this, and we don’t want the same thing that happened to Bailee to happen to this one. Let me get you a blanket.” I turned and walked down the hallway.
I saw a light on at the end of the hall and knocked softly on the door.
“Yeah?” Mike opened the door.
“Do you have another blanket? He’s shaking like a leaf.” I asked.
“Of course, hall closet down there by the stairs. Are you okay?” he asked.
“I’m fine. He’s the one who’s falling apart right now.” I turned and went to the linen closet, getting out another blanket.
I looked down the hall at Mike, signalling a smile, “Thanks for all of this, we really do appreciate it.” I said.
“No problem. Family looks after family.” He smiled back.

I went back into the bedroom where Chester now fully dressed was laying under the blanket, shivering and groaning.
I threw the second blanket over him and climbed in bed next to him, pulling him close to me, allowing my body heat to warm him.
“This is torture.” he groaned.
“It’ll be over soon enough baby, just hang in there. I’m right here.” I told him.
His quivering breath washed over my face, sending a chill down my spine.
“Michelle, did you ever feel like you were dying?” he asked.
“Every single time, but I made it through.” I replied, lacing my fingers with his.
“I just want it to be over. I’d almost rather be dead.” he sighs.
“Don’t talk like that. You’re going to make it through this and be fine.” I told him.
“It’s hard to see that at this point, and you know where I’m at.” he said.
“I do know where you are, but I know that no matter how hopeless I felt in the midst of the storm, I never gave up on myself. Look at me now, married, having a baby, and happy.” I said.
“You’re married to a drug-addicted sociopath, you don’t know who the baby’s father is, and you’re having to watch me constantly like a mental patient, and I haven’t figured out the happiness part yet.” he replied.
“I’m happy because I’m with YOU. You may be a drug addict, but you’re no sociopath, and I’m here taking care of you because I want to be. I’m doing it out of love.” I said.
“And if we’re being truthful, the whole baby thing was kind of my fault for driving you back into the arms of another man.” he said.
“You didn’t drive me anywhere, I chose that. It’s my fault.” I retorted.
“Enough of what is who’s fault, I’m just ready for this process to be over.” He whispered.
“I know.” I whispered, kissing him.
He kissed back harder, pulling me closer, “It’s not even a distraction at this point, I just really want it.” He breathed.
“Babe,” I tried to resist, but wound up giving into him, pulling his shirt over his head.
I let him pin me down on the bed with one hand, while he pulled off my shorts with the other, and I lay there, watching him intently.
He worked quickly, his fingertips a whisper across my skin.
I smiled at him, and locked my ankles around his hips, pulling him closer.
I could feel him shivering, and I saw the sweat beading on his forehead.
I bit my lip, moaning, and I felt him relax a little bit.
“Tell me if I’m hurting you, babe.” He whispered, pressing a kiss to my neck.
“I’m fine, Chester.” I replied.
I moaned again, and he shivered in anticipation, knowing what was going to happen next.
He slammed against me harder, setting off my orgasm, my screams echoing off the walls while he pumped away at me, until he came, his face buried in my hair, moaning animalistically.
We’d have kept going, but someone knocked on the bedroom door.
Gasping for breath, I managed to utter, “Yeah?”
“Just making sure everyone’s okay in there.” Mike called.
I realized that we’d been rather loud, and we weren’t in our house.
“Oh, yeah we’re all good in here.” I called back.
Chester had pulled the blanket up to his chin, shivering violently, and groaning.
“Well, I’m good, anyway.” I sighed, sitting up.
I pulled my shirt back on, “Babe, what can I do for you?” I whispered.
“There’s nothing you can do, Michelle. Just get some sleep.” he whispered.
I laid down next to him, “I love you.” I whispered.
“I love you too, Michelle.” he replied, reaching to squeeze my hand.
I soon drifted into sleep, my hand in his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I fell off for awhile, just had a lot going on, I'm sorry!
But I'm happy to tell ya'll that I have FINISHED this story, and will be working on publishing a sequel very soon, that picks up a couple of months after this one leaves off.
Hope you guys will stick with me for another crazy ride!
If you're still reading, I want to thank you for hanging in there!
Can't wait to write more for you guys!