Innocent

somethings you just don't understand

I sat there completely and totally unaware of my surroundings, but I’ve been here over a million times. I looked up at him and saw nothing and yet such a familiar face. I felt my heart race like it always did.

“Just look at me.” Darren cupped my face and I couldn’t handle this level of emotion. I couldn’t stand the idea of giving myself completely to someone - someone so real. I have always know that no one is truly incredible. But flaws and all, that man, that twenty six year old man was incredible. Although I have yet to determine whether I am in love with him or I am head over heels infatuated with him.

“It’s so different.” My pale face flushed up. “I’m embarrassing.” I hid my face in his chest. He brushed his hand over my head, knowing I enjoyed his comfort.

“You’ve never been in love before, babe.” He soothed me.

He was right...I used to go out drinking every night, I did so many types of drugs I couldn’t even tell you, I have hooked up with so many guys, I have done so many wrong things. I was never scared of anything aside from this. Nothing prepared me for this.

“There’s just something about not having control of myself or my feelings.” I began to cry.

“Your heart is so pure.” He caressed me.

“I’m far from pure. I am far from innocent, Darren.” I sighed.

“But you are. You’re fragile and you’ve been loved by so many people and I love you Christine. I love you and you love me and that makes you blind to love. It makes you pure. It makes you free of so much pain. Do you think for a second, that mindless sex, getting drunk all the time and doing drugs makes you some badass, some tough girl?” I looked up at him. “You haven’t been through anything until you’ve given every single piece of yourself to another person. And until then, my dear, you are the most innocent doll I have ever fallen completely in love with.” Darren ranted and tears streamed down my cheeks and I just looked into his eyes.

I jumped into his lap and I kissed his lips, and mumbled, “I do, I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ooollloo:) Let me know what you think.

love always

morgan

xox