Animal in Me

You can't imagine all the things I'd do if I'd only get a night to share with you

March 31st 1984; one month later

I’m finishing up my latest article at work when Brad walks over to me, a smile on his face. He tosses me the issue of Rolling Stone with my article about Motley Crue in it. He looks so proud of me; which is nice.

“You’ve grown so much since I hired you, I’m really proud. “His smile takes over his face. “Ready for you next assignment?”

“Who’s the band this time?” I ask, giving him my full attention. “They can’t be as bad as the Crue, can they?”

He tosses me a CD. “They band is called Hanoi Rocks. They are a band from Finland. They are trying to make it big in the United States and with your help, I’m sure it’ll happen.”

“So when do I start?”

“April of this year.” He informs me. “We’re shipping you off to the UK to follow them on tour. Again, it’ll be a month just like Motley Crue.”

“I guess I should start beefing up on their music.” I take the CD.

“First go home.” He orders me. “You’re the second to last one out every single night. You’ve got to stop working. Get your ass home, enjoy it while you can. I plan on working you a lot these next couple months. Get prepared to live out of your suitcase.”

“Sounds amazing.” I laugh. “But I’ll head home. So should you, you’ve got a baby to snuggle with.” He just nods his head before leaving my desk, yelling good night when he’s back to his office. I slip the CD in my purse be logging off my computer and turning off the computer desk light off.

I’m walking out the office and head straight to my car. As I need my car, I see a shadowy figure leaning up against it. I can feel my heart pounding against my chest but like a dumbass, I keep pressing on. But relief soon washes over me when I see a friendly face with over teased hair.

“What are you doing here Sixx?” I ask as I get closer to the car. He just smiles before closing the space between us. His arms find themselves winding around my waist before he pulls me close to him. “Nikki, what are you doing here?”

“I found you.” Is all he said before his lips find themselves crashing onto mine…

**

“So was that worth the wait?” I pant as Nikki rolls off of me and curls up next to me in my bed.

“Oh yea,” he chuckles. “And definitely better than what I dreamt it was like.”

“So you had dreams about me often?” I look over at him, smirking a bit.

“Way too fucking much,” He admits, his arms circling me and drawing me closer to him. He buries his face in my blonde hair, and I can feel light kisses on my neck. “Those dreams came around a lot since you left.”

“Aw, did the rockstar miss me?” I coo. In response to my taunting, Nikki bites down on my shoulder. A moan of pain and pleasure escapes my lips. “Hey, play nice.”

“We’re going back on tour with Ozzy in May,” he informs me. “You should come with us. I’m sure Brad would have no problem letting you go on tour with your favorite rock stars.”

I roll over so I’m looking at Nikki. I wrap my arms around his waist as a frown forms on my lips. “I would love you and I’m sure Brad would grant me a month off. But sadly I have to work. I’ll be flying over to the UK at the end of April.”

“So who are the lucky guys that get to spend so much time with you?” He asks.

“Hanoi Rocks.” I reply. “They’re from Finland. They’re trying to make it big here.”

“Never heard of them.” Nikki shrugs. “Are they any good?”

“Only one way to find out.” I get out of bed and put in their CD. I turn it up a bit before curling back in bed. Nikki’s arms find themselves around me once more as the punk sound music started playing.

“Not bad.” He hums. “Not your type of music though.”

“No but that’s what makes it fun.”

“You better not fall for any of these guys, you hear me?”

I look up at Nikki with a smirk on my lips. “And if I do?”

He says nothing, just crashes his lips on mine in a searing kiss and his hands go down to my ass, squeezing as the kiss heats up even further….
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Village Girl by Hanoi Rocks.

I guess this chapter kinda gives away to another big Motley Crue event I'll be featuring.

comment&subscribe?