Animal in Me

And we're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife

I leave the venue around midnight and head straight home. I immediately strip my clothing off and head straight into the bathroom to scrub the smell of booze and cigarettes from my skin. As much as I love going to concerts, I just hate how I smell when I leave them.

Just as I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around my torso, I hear someone banging on my apartment door. Cursing under my breath, I exit the bathroom and heading straight to my door. Looking through my peephole, I see who it is. And I’m actually shocked they are standing at my door at this time.

Opening up the door, I still Nikki fucking Sixx standing there. At least he’s attempting to stand. He’s swaying thanks to whatever drugs and alcohol are in his system. “What the fuck are you doing there?” I hiss at him, narrowing my eyes into a glare.

“Where is he?” He growls, pushing me aside as he storms into my apartment. He’s frantically looking for a guy that isn’t there. “Where the fuck is he, Aria?”

“Who are you talking about?” I question him. “No one is here, Nikki. Even if there was someone here, it’s none of your business. You're not my boyfriend.”

“None of my business?” He snaps at me. “You are mine. Not some douchebag trying to make it on Sunset.”

“I’m yours?” I scoff. “That’s fucking rich. I’m no one property, especially not someone like you.”

“What the fuck is that suppose to mean?”

“I’m not the property of some junkie!” I screech.

“You do drugs too so don’t make it seem like you're some damn saint.” He spits at me.

“I’m not shooting up smack!” I counter and Nikki opens his mouth to say something but I immediately shut him up before his retort comes out. “I found the needles, Nikki. You can’t lie to me, especially when I found the evidence in your bathroom.

“It’s not what you think.” He rolls his eyes. “I’m perfectly in control. I don’t even shoot up often. It’s only to help with some aches and pains.” He slowly comes towards me. “Come on, you know me. You know I’m always in control.”

“Except right now.” I back away. “What is this outburst even about? Are you that afraid I’m screwing someone else? You have barely talked to me over the last couple weeks. I thought we were cool. I thought we were having fun. Then you blew up on me and have been ghosting me since. What fucking gives? This whole thing has been giving m----” Before I can finish my sentence, Nikki closes the distance between us by crashing his lips onto mine. Without even thinking about it, I return the kiss and quickly go to deepen it as my arms wrap about his neck; fingers curling around the hair at the base of his neck. His hands go from my hips, down over my ass, stopping just under my ass checks. He picks me up and slams me up against the nearest wall; my legs find themselves encircling his waist. The kiss between us quickly turns into a hungry, intense kiss with both of us fighting for dominance.

“You are wearing too much clothing.” I pant as I break the kiss. I claw at his leather jacket, tossing it aside once it’s off his body. My fingers then travel down between our bodies to the ties of his leather pants. My fingers nimbly untie them and push them down far enough for me to pull his dick out. Nikki let’s out a groan as I start pumping him up.

“Fuck…” He groans as my thumb caresses his tip. “I fucking miss this.”

“I’m not the one doing the ghosting here.” I whisper in his ear before nibbling on his earlobe. Nikki growls before ripping my towel away and tossing his over this shoulder.

“I guess I have some making up to do.” He smirks before plunging into me, eliciting a loud moan to escape my lips….

**

“You look wrecked.” My brother, David, laughs as I meet him for brunch the next morning. “Have fun last night?”

“Shut up.” I groan as I slip down in the seat across from his. I slip my sunglasses on top of my head and smile sweetly at my brother. “How have you been? Keeping busy?”

“I got an offer to be an assistant to some big time manager in the music industry. I’ll be helping him out with one of his bands. I’ll be touring with them shortly.”

“I’m so happy for you!” I squeal before leaning over the table to pull him into a brief hug. “Who are you working with?”

“Doc McGhee.” He smiles.

“Congrats, Doc is an amazing guy and you’ll learn alot under me.”

“How do you know him?” He questions me. “Did you interview him or something?”

“I met him because I was on tour with Motley Crue.” I reply. “Do you ever read my articles?”

“I read the ones about Vince’s manslaughter charge.” He shrugs. “How are the boys on tour? I’m sure they are a lot of fun.”

“They are.” I chuckle. “Why do you want to know?”

“That’s the band I’ll be on tour with.”

My heart stops and my jaw drops. Fuck… “You’re joking right?”

“Nope, I’m 100% serious.” He smiles. “What? You don’t want your big brother to hang out with these guys? Afraid they’ll spill everything you’ve done with them to me? Afraid I’ll tell dad his little girl isn’t exactly innocent?” The smirk on his lips isn’t cruel and is actually playful. “Relax Ria. I don’t care what you’ve done with those guys. Just as along as you didn’t have sex with one of them, we’ll be good. I don’t want to kill one of them.”

I force a smile on my lips… Nikki’s dead meat, especially after last night…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meatloaf.

Comment&subscribe? Obviously Aria has some issues she needs to work on.