Animal in Me

Don't you want somebody to love?

“Nikki!” I scream as my fists grip tightly on Nikki’s hair as an orgasm crashes over me. My chest is heaving up and down as I pant my down from the high. I look down at Nikki whose head is still between my thighs. His head is lifted high enough so that I can see his shit-eating smirk dancing on his lips, glistening with my juices. “You’re a dick.”

“Please, you loved that wake up call.” He smirks before kissing my body as he moves up to the head of the bed. “See, told you that you weren’t going to that concert.” He place a final kiss on my lips before laying down onto the pillow. “I’m sure you had more fun with me than with those guys.”

“Jealousy isn’t a good look for you Sixx.” I chuckle as I roll over and curl up next to him. “Are you seriously that jealous of Guns N Roses?”

“You’ve been spending more than with them and with us.” He shrugs. “I miss you being around.”

“Well you’re gonna be stuck with me, huh?” I kiss his chest before placing a kiss on his neck. “I never thought in a million years I would see the day that Nikki Sixx has a girlfriend. I’m impressed.”

“Maybe you did a number on me.” He smiles, looking straight into my eyes. “You’re different. I can’t quite put my finger on it. But you’re nothing like the other girls out there.”

“And that’s a good thing, I’m assuming.” A smirk dances on my lips.

“Very.” A chuckle escapes his lips as he pulls me closer to him, a moan escapes my lips as his leg brushes up against the sensitive bundle of nerves between my thighs. “Still sensitive, I see?”

“Don’t be an ass.” I narrow my eyes at him. “We’ve been going at it all night. I’m bound to get overstimulated.”

“You could have just said no.” He said in a sing-song voice.

“You try saying no to Nikki Sixx.” I laugh as my arms wrap around him and I lay my head back on his chest. “You’re an impossible man to say no to, you know that? I swear that is going to be my downfall.”

**

“I’m so fucking sorry!” I immediately apologize to Slash and Duff as I sit down in front of them at the Diner we usually go to the morning after a show. “Dinner ran late among other things that happened.”

“What happened?” Duff asks. “It’s not like you to flat out ditch us.”

“I know and I’m sorry.” I apologize again. “Nikki happened.”

“What did Nikki do?” Slash questions, immediately going into overprotective mode. This causes me to laugh, he’s really sweet. And oddly attractive when he’s protecting someone.

“He asked me out.” I reply, earning a hurt look from Slash and a confused one of Duff.

“And you’re not happy about that?” Duff questions. “I thought you liked Nikki.”

“I do.” I sigh. “But I honestly don’t think he loves me as much as he’s letting on. I think there was a hidden agenda with him asking me to make it official.”

“Like what?”

“He knew I was supposed to go to your concert. He was already marking me with hickies and shit to show you guys who I belong to.” My fingers run through my hair. “I-I think he only asked me out as a way to lay claim to me. I don’t think he actually wants me to be his girlfriend.”

“That’s fucked up if that’s true.” Duff sighs. “You really think he would do that?”

“I have no fucking clue.”

“Well if you ever need someone to talk to, we’re here.” Slash offers. “You should know that by now. Duff and I got your back.”

“My heroes.” I smile. “I’m again, really sorry about last night.”

“It was one concert, Ria.” Slash smiles, pulling me close to him. “I’m sure it’s not going to happen again. Because you’re not going to let a dick dictate on who you hang out with, right?”

“Damn straight.” I laugh before placing a peck on Slash’s cheek. “Now let’s order some fucking pancakes!”

**

“Nikki fucking Sixx!?” My brother yells at me as I break the news. “Seriously one of the guys we just had dinner with.”

“Yes, Nikki fucking Sixx.” I roll my eyes.

“How long has this been happening?” He questions. “Since the month you spent with them for the article?”

“Honestly, it happened afterwards.” I reply. “I was completely professional when I was on the road with them.” I’m not going to tell him my brief moment of weakness while on the tour. “And I didn’t tell you sooner because of this reaction!?”

“What reaction!?” He screams. “I’m sure this is a very appropriate reaction to finding out your baby sister is fucking the bass player of the band you’re about to work for.”

“To be fair, I’ve been fucking him even before you got the job.” I point out. “Plus we’re official now. He asked me to be his girlfriend.”

“Are you serious?” He scoffs. “You’re officially dating a guy you know is a man whore that sleeps with everything with a vagina and a pulse?” I bite my lower lip, staying silent. “Aria, I love you. But you’ve got to be a fucking idiot if you think a title is going to keep that man faithful to you. You deserve someone that can give you the world and Nikki isn’t that guy.”

“Nikki has said the same exact thing.” I chuckle. “David, I love you. But this is something you can’t protect me from. I’m gonna make mistakes in love, you just gotta let me do that. Let me make mistakes. I know Nikki Sixx is going to be my greatest mistake. But it’s a mistake I’ve got to make and learn from.”

“I’m going to kick his ass when he breaks your heart.”

A laugh escapes my lips. “Yea well, there’s a line. Starting with Mick Mars…”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Somebody to Love by Jefferson Airplane.

comment&subscribe?

Aria has to figure out her life before she breaks a heart or gets hers broken.