Animal in Me

You know I love you so. Baby please don't go

Later that night, I find myself heading to the small L.A apartment Axl, Slash and Duff are currently sharing. I pound on the door until it opens up. Axl glares at me but moves aside to let me in.

“I HATE MEN!” I exclaim, earning the attention of the boys in Guns N Roses.

“She says this as she enters an apartment filled with guys.” Axl sarcastically states, earning a growl from me.

“What’s up babe?” Slash asks as he pulls me into his lap. Even despite the fact he knows I have a boyfriend, he’s still touchy feely with me.

“Please, it's something Nikki Sixx related.” Izzy states. “If it wasn’t she would have gone to Lena, not us.”

“How dare you...be right.” I sigh. “Even though I’m sure Lena wouldn’t go to Nikki, she would go to Mick and I don’t want Mick to prematurely kick Nikki’s ass for anything I say.”

“So what did Nikki do this time?” Duff asks.

“So he comes over tonight and asks me to go on tour with them.”

“And what’s bad about that?” He asks. “It’s not like you haven’t done it before.”

“The Japanese leg of the tour starts in 6 days.” I reply. “He wanted me to go on the complete Theater of Pain tour, which can’t happen. I will be going on tour with Bon Jovi in August. And who knows after that. He fucking wanted me to quit my job and he’ll take care of me.”

“After dating him for two fucking weeks?” Axl scoffs. “Please tell me you said no.”

“Of course I did.” I roll my eyes. “What kind of girl do you take me for? I’m not a gold digger. I was brought up to work hard and I’m not going let a man take care of me. But that’s not what has me extremely pissed off.”

“So what has made you extremely pissed off?” Slash asks, causing me to a sigh. “Come on, tell us. Vent to us. That’s why you came over.”

I take in a deep breath, “while he’s on tour, he doesn’t want me hanging out with you guys.” All of the guys share a look causing me to sigh. “Yea, he doesn’t want me hanging out with the five people I consider my closest friends. It’s not like Lena will be here either because she’s actually going on tour this time.”

“What did you tell him?” Slash asks, his voice is soft. It’s as if he was scared of the answer.

“I said nothing.” I reply. “I shook my head and grabbed my keys before storming off.”

“Why doesn’t he want you hanging out with us?” Steven questions. “It’s not like you’re sleeping with any of us.”

“It could be because I dated that ginger asshole.” I nod my head towards Axl. “But I can’t be so sure.”

“It can’t be because of this, huh?” Izzy asks, motioning to me sitting on Slash’s lap.

“Nikki wouldn’t have any knowledge of how Slash and I act around each other.” I point out. “It’s not like we’re all over each other in public.”

“And he doesn’t suspect anything?”

“He’s jealous so maybe? I don’t fucking know.”

“So what are you going to do?” Steven asks. “Are you going to listen to him?”

A sigh escapes my lips and I can feel all their eyes on me. “What do you think I’m gonna do? Three of you know me better than I know myself sometimes, so what do you think I’m gonna do?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit: Baby, Please Don't Go by Them

comment&subscribe?