Animal in Me

My cat is purring, it scratches my skin

I’ve spent two weeks with the boys of Motley Crue and I can honestly say, I’m going to miss them when I head back to L.A. Tommy has become my best friend. Mick keeps my grounded. Vince is slowly becoming less of a pig in my eyes and Nikki… I honestly can say Nikki is not who I thought he was. He’s sweet and caring when he wants to be and a total wild child, any other time. He might be the one I miss the most.

“Two more weeks than you are free from our debauchery.” Vince announces has he holds us a red solo cup filled with God knows what. “What are you going to do without us?”

“Live a rather boring life.” I chuckle. “I’ll write the article and edit it and send it to Rolling Stone and hopefully you get more coverage and more fans. And after that, I’ll move onto the next band.”

“But you’ll never love that band as much as you love us.” Tommy adds with a smile. “Admit it. You love us.”

“I’m very fond of you guys.” I admit aloud. “My life is going to be very boring without you guys in it.”

“Do you really think you can get rid of us that easily?” Nikki asks as he puts an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his side. “You’ll never be able to escape us Summers. You’re stuck with us until the day you die.”

“Really now?” I look up at him with a smirk on my lips. “Who says?”

“I do.” He says, sounding very confident. Or maybe just very cocky. “Remember we know where you work.”

“But you don’t know where I live.” I point out. “I could easily work from home, you know?”

“Brad will give us your address.”

“You’re sounding very confident Mister Sixx.” I point out, the smirk on my lips growing. “There are easier ways to get in my pants, you know that.”

“Nothing about you is easy.” The smirk on his lips grows more as well.

“Glad you understand that.” I push away from him and get up off the couch. “Wake me up when we get to the venue.”

**

“You’re officially in his trap.” Doc says as he walks up to be at the beginning of Motley Crue’s set. “And Nikki knows it.”

“Nikki also knows I’m not exactly easy.” I point out. “I’m starting to think he likes the challenge.”

“He’s going to get bored.” Doc warns me. “He always gets bored. Once he beds you, he’s through with you.”

“Well it’s a good thing, he’s not going to bed me.” I smile. “I’m not that kinda girl. He knows that.” From that point on, I ignore Doc and just watch the guys work their asses off on that stage.

**

“How’s the road treating you?” Brad asks a couple days later when we get to a hotel. “I can’t wait to read that article.”

“They aren’t as bad as I thought they were going to be.” I admit. “They’re pigs, don’t get me wrong. But they’re tolerable.”

“They’re not giving you too much shit are they?”

“No, they’re not.” Suddenly there is a knock on the door, which is probably my room service. “Hey I’ve got to go, my food is here. I’ll call you when I get back in L.A.”

“Stay safe, Aria.”

I hang up the phone and go to the door. Opening the door, reveals someone that isn’t room service. “You’re not room service.” Nikki just chuckles as he leans up against the door frame.

“And you’re not wearing pants.” He points to my pantless legs. “Nice panties. You didn’t strike me as a red lace kinda girl. Or a fan of Pink Floyd.” He points to my oversized t-shirt. “And you look amazing without makeup.”

“How high are you?” I ask moving aside to let Nikki in. “What brings you to my room this late, Mister Sixx?”

“This.” Is all he says before closing the space between us and crashing his lips on mine. He slowly backs me up against the door and his hands down to my thighs and make their way to my ass. He squeezes my ass, signalling for me to jump. I jump up and wrap my legs around Nikki’s waist as he shoves his tongue into my mouth. My fingers tangle the hair at the nape of his neck, tugging at the hair. Nikki groans and grinds his hips against me in response. “You’ve been driving me in-fucking-sane these last two weeks.” He growls as he pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. He grinds up against me once more. “You have no idea.”

“I think I have a slight idea.” I chuckle as my hand travels between us and grip the bulge between his legs. He groans before crashing his lips against mine again. He holds me close to him as he moves us from the door and move this little party to my bed. He drops me down and immediately pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it aside.

I look up at him, with a smirk, I grab him by the waist of his skinny leather pants and pull me down until our lips once against meet in a hungry, searing kiss. His hands move up and under my Pink Floyd shirt. Just as a calloused hand cups my right breast there is a knock on my door.

“ROOM SERVICE!” The voice on the other side yells. Nikki pulls away laughing as I gently push him off me.

“What the hell Summers?”

“Food is more important, Sixx.” I smirk as I get up off the bed to answer the door. “Are you staying or going?”

“I can’t exactly walk the halls with this.” He points to his bulge. “Plus I could use some food too.”

“Just stay away from my chicken tenders!” I laugh before opening the door. Room service just looks at me with wide eyes as he comes in with the cart of deep fried goodness. He tries so hard not to stare at my bare legs and the shirtless rockstar on my bed. He practically runs out of the room, causing me and Nikki to laugh.

“Poor boy.” I comment before pushing the cart close to the bed and plopping down next to Nikki, sitting Indian style as I pull the cart even closer. I lift the lid off of my one of the platters to reveal my sweet sweet chicken tenders. I squeal before picking one up and taking a big bite, moaning at the taste. Nikki, alongside of me just groans.

“You’re not playing fair, Summers.”

I turn to look at him, with a smirk on my lips. “You knew from the moment you met me, I wasn’t a girl that played fair.”

“You’ve got a point there.” He smirks before stealing one of my chicken tenders. He takes a bite, smirk still on his lips as he chews the very thing I told him not to touch.

“You’re an ass.”

“You love it.”

I hate it when he’s right…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Rock You Like a Hurricane by Scorpions.

Comment&subscribe?