Alpha Bieber

Chapter 1

Alpha Bieber.... By his name, rouges trembled and vampires hid in the shadows while witches blew out their bonfire demons withdrew to hell.

He slated all who stood in his way. He declared death sentence for all offenders. He dipped unfaithful pack members in silver. He dropped hybrid babies in the sea.... He was heartless. He was out of control and fortunately, I wasn't in his pack. But that doesn't mean I had escaped his wrath.

Even with what he was, he was the ladies man, successfully winning the heart of all including me. I respected him, I adored him i had the ability to see right through people, i knew he's attitude was a facade but the fear was still there. The fear was always in the hearts of people. The fear of being Alpha Bieber's next victim.

I grew up in a little neighbouring pack... The Swan Pack. My father was Gamma (Chief Protector) of the pack and I was the last of eight siblings, all boys. And I was the only girl... Always underestimated, always being pushed around. No one wanted to be close to me, they were always with 'the pack' protectors- my brothers. So I was left with the ever open friendly butterflies the my brothers called books and my lovely mother.

I lived my life like a dream always fantasizing of being Luna when I knew type chances were slim.

I quietly read in my room when I head my dad yell for we to gather at the living room.

"You called father." Desmond my oldest brother spoke for us.

"Yes Desmond. Alpha Bieber from Blood Pack is coming to our pack tonight for a partnership deal, and its our obligation as the Gamma family to attend the event. Dress nicely for once Lyra okay?" He said pecking my cheek and left.

Oh my goddess.