Alpha Bieber

Chapter 3

"Are you sure you don't wanna put makeup?" My mum asked for the millionth time as I rolled my eyes, scrambling in my shoe rack.

"No mum, its just a partnership event not a ball or something... Just help me find my sneakers please?" I pleaded and heard her gasp loudly.

"Don't tell me you're wearing sneakers, you'll be the death of me. Who knows? You might find your mate, you'll be eighteen tomorrow? I know just the right pair of heels!!" She chirped snapping her fingers as she scurried hurriedly out of my room.

'I'm doomed.' I thought as I sat on my bed burying my face in my palm.

"Mom trouble?" A familiar voice echoed. Deliot- Standing by my vanity table.

"You have no idea Deliot." I said noticing his outfit. "You're not going to meet Alpha Bieber in a pair of joggers and T-shirt right?"

"Tsk Tsk, I don't actually care?" He said p my hair spray on his hair.

"Hey!! That's mine." I yelled as I grabbed it from him.

"Oww!" He mock hurts. "I thought twins shared. And I thought you cared." I said as he jabbed my forehead. And I chuckled.

"So... What are you doing here?" I said as I put down the spray and we both went sat on my bean bags.

"I wanted to apologize, for Desmond's sake, you know he didn't mean it right?" He asked but I simply nodded. Then mum came.

"Here they are- My good lord, what on earth are you wearing Deliot?!" She said as she dropped the heels with great care. Deliot's response got me laughing hard.

"I dunno mum... Clothes?" He said smugly as he smirked and mom gaped at him in disbelief.

"Go away now, your sister needs to get ready... And don't use hair products, YOU'RE A MAN!!" She yelled playfully but he was already gone.

"You let him go mum?" I whined. "Aww..."

"Hush dear, now the good part." She opened the shoe box,, revealing a cute diamond studded heel with glass heels.

"Wow mum, they look beautiful." I said as she held them out to me. "Thank you." She laughed lightly and said.

"You think that's all?" She gestured waving her hands widely. "This is your actual eighteen year old gift." She said as she opened a box and revealed a gold necklace with a wolf pendant at the end of it. It looked very ancient- p it held a lot of wisdom.

"Wow, mum... I don't know what to say." I said as she frowned.

"You don't like it?"

"No mum, I love it. Thank you. I said as she helped me put it on.

"I'm glad, it was given to my mum by your grandmother who gave it to me. It assures peace when you find your mate. I actually wanted to give you tomorrow, but I have a feeling you'll find your mate today and-"

"You think I will mum, wow." I said.

"I think so." She said and pinched my cheek. "I want you down stairs by ten minutes baby." She instructed and walked out.

I sprayed my hair, making it extra curly and put a pin at the side to avoid it from falling over my face. I had a grin on my face as I put my heels on, knowing tonight was the night I'd find my mate