Status: drabble || complete

Anthony

ONE

You’ve just called me to say that we’re over. After you threw me out I left your house, I had a sinking feeling growing in the pit of my stomach. Then it happened —

“Anthony.” Your voice, normally unbearably raspy, was even more so, and resolute.

“Have you called to reconsider my offer?” It’s not my fault that a man has needs.

“No, shut up.”

“That’s fucking rude —”

“I’m breaking up with you. Stay the heck away, okay?” There it is. I know that you’re possibly the best I’ll get.

“What, baby, why, you can’t do that,”

You cut me off — “goodbye.” The phone makes one final beep to tell me that you’ve hung up and I’m staring at it in disbelief.

That Gaskarth kid — that stupid one who you’re always hanging out with and drinking with — must be why. I grit my teeth together. I always had a hunch you were fucking him. I’ve still got a half bottle of beer in my hand — what sort of person doesn’t even let a man finish his beer? — and I raise it to my lips, finishing every drop. Throwing it as far as I can, I hear it smash against something — a stranger’s house? The road? Who fucking cares? — and continue walking, with more anger this time, down the road to the bus stop.

“Fucking bitch.”
-
-
-
-
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a dare from Hina! So asshole boyfriend is back again and this is short because I truly despise him and didn't want to dedicate any more words than necessary. Thanks Hina for the prompt and getting me somewhat out of my comfort zone. Let's be real, I'm all the way out because this guy is a jerk.