Status: first story in forever, bare with me.

Whiskey Glasses

I'ma need a double shot of that heartbreak proof

Pour me, pour me another drink
'Cause I don't wanna feel a thing
No more, hell nah
I just wanna sip 'til the pain wears off


She didn't even know where to begin with her story. Currently sitting at a bar at 1 am listening to Morgan Wallen's hit play throughout the bar, she was feeling pretty depressed. A few months ago, she had a miscarriage and was still feeling pretty devastated about it. Due to her having a miscarriage, she found her ex in bed with someone else and hadn't been the same since. She wasn't sure if she would ever get over this. Nothing had hurt more than knowing she was completely alone. Sure, her friends and family were there for her but it wasn't the same.

I'ma need some whiskey glasses
'Cause I don't wanna see the truth


This had been one of her favorite songs to listen to ever since shit hit the fan. Morgan Wallen always had a way of making her feel better. But as the song came to an end, she knew it was time to head home. it was almost 3 am and she was ready for bed at this point. Luckily home was right up the street so she had nothing to worry about.

On the way home, she wondered how long this would last. She was beginning to wonder if she would ever move on. She was sick of feeling this way, and sick of drinking to get him off her mind.

But as they say, good things take time. Little did she know, she was about to get an offer for her dream job, and that would change everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
well its been awhile. I look forward to seeing where this story goes.