Status: In my book it's pretty relatable.

Cuz.

Meet Dana

Yup that's me dana. At least twenty crushes. Brown/blue hair. Straight. 12. Taurus. White. Extrovert. 7th grade. Hazel eyes. 6,1 ft. Skinny bitch. Small boobs. Flat ass. Long hair.
"Ayyyyyyy Tasheeeeeeee!"
''Shut up Dana. Also it looks like you grabbed a skirt from the V.I.N.T.A.G.E bag and put it on inside out."
I looked down at my new pink skirt I'd bought at the mall for $20 using all my chores allowance.
"Yah, I know total trash.LOL"
She looked at me and glared.
"Then why the fuck did you wear it, huh?"
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I uhhh..."
"Never mind just don't ever wear that shit again, got it!?"
I quickly nodded and looked down. She put her caramel frappuccino to her lips an d took a quick, silent sip, and continued glaring at me.
"Alright, well go like sit over there or something and don't bother me for a bit."
I watched as Ben grabbed Tasha by her waist and held her in his arms, and they both started giggling like children.
Brittany walked up to me.
"Wussup Dana?"
"Nuttin much. Oh BTW!"
"Yah?"
"Well I have a new crushhhhh"
"Omg Dana who is it, pinky swear I won't tell!"
"Nahhhhhhh I don't trust you"
"Pleeeeeeeease Dana!"
"Okay, okay, okay....it's......Dylan"
"Wait...you're joking right! I'm telling hiiiiiiiiim!"
"Noooooooo, Brittany please don't! Please!"
"Hahahah it'll be fine, he might even say he likes you to!"
She started running towards him playing basketball. I started to yell no but it was to late. She already had his attention. Then just as I expected, there she did it, pointed over in my direction, Dylan followed her point to meet eyes with me. He started making a confused face, then he smirked and started laughing, which led to all his friends noticing and laughing too. I felt the tears start to swell up and start racing down my cheeks and my throat start to hurt. I stood up and started running towards the bathroom, but after a second, I started sprinting. I flung open the bathroom door and dashed into one of the stalls, slamming the door, locking it, and then slowly falling to the ground and sobbing.