The Blinding Light

Return

When I get home my mum is already in bed. I went upstairs and sat for an hour thinking about what a day I’ve had both good, and bad things. I decide to sign onto MSN and see who’s online.
I see Gemma is but Suzie’s not. I don’t talk to Gemma, she talks to me. “Margi you didn’t nee to just walk past us today, Suzie didn’t mean to hurt you she likes him and obviously he likes her too, she cried today Margi cause she never meant to hurt you!”. Now I’m really angry, weather she meant to hurt me or not, she still did it. And I want an apology. “Gemma don’t even try and say she didn’t know what she was doing, she had her eye on him since he gave us tat invitation. She didn’t tell me, instead she goes behind my back and god knows what she does with him”. “She didn’t do anything with him Margi she was just talking, don’t be stupid” “Fine Gemma take her side, I don’t care anymore. My dream came true, I was on that bus with Elliot Minor and I met two lovely girls too. I don’t need backstabbers anymore. Maybe ill consider being her friend again when she says sorry to me, or at least explains”. “Margi, fine I will take her side. She can’t help how she feels and you just can’t see that. And were just as angry at you. You got on that tour bus knowing that Elliot Minor are our favourite band without even asking us along”.
Before I get to reply it says Gemma is offline, I clearly know she blocked me. I don’t even get to explain that I didn’t know I was on that bus until I woke up after the lights knocking me out. I stay online for a bit and write to Elliot Minot thanking them for the time of my life. I doubt they’re gonna read it but I send it anyway.
Just as I’m about to go offline I see a request come up. The address has Kirsty’s name in it and soon to follow one with Nikola’s name in one also come sup. I accept but have no time to talk, so I sign out and go offline. But I am excited about talking to them again.
Just before I sign out I see a new blog posted by Elliot Minor. I open it to see the content is:

Hey Guys,
We just finished our tour with the last date today, Dublin. Thanks for an awesome show guys. Were happy to say that were going to be putting up new dates for the UK and Ireland for a new tour very soon. Keep an eye out, we could be playing near you.

Take Care,

EM
X

My heart is racing, I think about seeing them again, but what worries me is, who to go with.