Sequel: Devil with Angel Eyes

Starry Eyes

Let's take it to the top and watch it burn

“I can’t believe you just leaked this video.” Brandon chuckles. “Ashley sure is going to be shocked.”

“I can’t believe this video exists.” Douglas laughs, putting an arm around my shoulder. “I didn’t think anyone caught this on tape.”

“I had to do a video to prove to the world that Ashley Purdy is a fucking scumbag.” Dylan laughs. “Once he started saying shit about my big sister, I went into survival mode. I had to video tape this. Which I’m glad I did. I rather the video of the fight get leaked and not their sex tape.”

“How did you find out I was leaking it?” I question my younger siblings. “Did Dad tell you?”

“Kenny did.” Gunner states. “She sent me a text message telling me what you planned on doing. And have you lost your fucking mind, Lee? You’d seriously kamikaze your own career for us?”

“Damn straight.” I chuckle, snuggling closer to Douglas. “Oddly enough you guys are among the most important men in my life. Careers come and go, you boys are forever.”

“I’m sensing a group hug moment.” Colson laughs, wagging his eyebrows. And one by one all the boys pile on top of me and Douglas, engulding me into a group hug. And then I feel something wet against my cheek.

“Who the fuck licked me?” I groan, causing the five men around me to just laugh. I meant it when I said these boys are forever. I may have only known Colson and Douglas for a short while but I can’t picture my life without them…

**

“My lawyer called.” Douglas says the next day when we walk into his trailer. “Ashley dropped the charges. Apparently there is no case against us now that the video of the fight made its way on Youtube.”

“I’m glad.” I smile as I wrap my arms around his neck. “You sure you want to be with me? Because shit like this is going to happen a lot. Drama and trouble always find a way to me.”

“Nothing and no one can scare me away.” He smiles, his arms slipping around my waist. “I mean it when I say I love you, Nikkole. You are seriously the best thing to ever happen to me.” A smile may be on my face but doubt is settling in my heart.

“You say this stuff now but sooner or later, this will get old.” I tell him. “Sweet, kind boys like you never seem to last long in my life. Most can’t handle my family and what comes with them.”

“Lucky for you I know exactly what comes with your family.” He chuckles. “I may not be your typical type of boyfriend but it doesn’t matter. I’m going to spend each and every day we have together proving to you that you deserve to be loved wholeheartedly. I’ll do this whether you like it or not.” Ignoring the fact he is still in his Nikki gear, I push down on the back of his neck until his lips crash onto mine. This boy will be the death of me, I swear…

**

“Remind me to never piss off the Lee family.” Ben chuckles over lunch. “Did your brother seriously tape the whole fight? And you guys decided to leak that instead of your sex tape?”

“The tape almost got leaked but they ran into my place just in the nick of time.” I smile. “Which I’m kind of glad. I’m not sure if I’ll ever be ready for the world to hear my moans or you know, see me naked.”

“Sadly I’ll never get that image out of my head.” Andy jokes, shuddering at the memories of him walking in on me and Ashley.

“Please, you know I’m hott.” I joke, earning a smile from Andy.

“Oh, you’re hott but it doesn't mean I have to like seeing you naked. You’re like my sister for fucks sake.”

“But thanks to Kenny for blabbing, the world will never see the sex tape.” I smile over at my friend. “You are amazing, you know that?”

“You don’t tell me that enough.” She chuckles. “But you’re welcome. I would have hated seeing you do something so destructive just to prove to Ashley you’re not a welcome mat anymore.”

“As much as I’ll miss seeing you hang out with us, I’m glad you’re happy.” Ben sincerely says. “I know I’ve been pushing you to get with Danny but honestly? I’m glad you didn’t. I love that man but he would have seriously broken your heart. Douglas actually makes you happy.”

“Are you getting soft on me now Ben?” I smirk, causing the guitarist to roll his eyes. “But seriously, thanks. Even though I’m 95% sure you’re only happy with Doug because he’s British.”

“That’s just a plus.” He laughs. “If he does break your heart though, I will help your family kill him.”

“I can’t let you do that.” I tell him. “Kenny loves you too much and you’ll become someone’s bitch in jail. Both you and Andy. So you’re going to keep your pretty asses out of the fight.”

“Ha, I knew it!” Ben exclaims. “I knew you thought my ass was pretty.”

I shake my head laughing before turning my attention to his girlfriend. “Seriously, how do you put up with him?”

“The sex is really just that good.” She laughs, earning an eye roll from her boyfriend. The rest of the lunch went exactly the same way. Lots of banter and lots of love…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: The Dirt by Motley Crue ft MGK

Comment&subscribe? Fillerish chapter? I'm sorry. I'll try and update this again soon. Work is going to be hell. But if I don't update it during the week I'll definitely update this Friday, which is my day off.

And Nik and Danny would have been a terrible couple, right? lol
Image