Status: Hope you enjoy the story :)

Remember Me

Chapter 1

Setting: Avengers 1

Thor

Thor always thought he was straight. All his life, he had girlfriend after girlfriend. He had never had feelings for a man. The first time he came to Earth, he met Jane and fell in love. The second time? Well, that was an entirely different story.

Loki was alive and decided to wreck havoc on New York. Thor had no intention to do anything but get his brother back to Asgard safely. He didn't want to be involved with these Avengers or whatever they called themselves. They were petty and tiny. They fought for the stupidest reasons. He didn't like them.

That was until he heard Doctor Banner's story about trying to kill himself. For the first time, Thor took more notice of the Midgardian. He saw things that the others didn't. He noticed scars that nobody else saw. He looked deeper into his eyes than the others did and saw the pain inside of them from the years of torture and hurt that he'd been through. Thor was touched by the story and he found he wanted to help this man.

And maybe there was something else there. Something that Thor didn't want to admit to himself. But he felt something more than pity for Doctor Banner. He wanted something more than friendship.

And Bruce felt the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this chapter ages ago and I think it's really cringey so I recommend skipping this chapter because I really hate it