Status: Hope you enjoy the story :)

Remember Me

Chapter 3

Bruce lost track of the time ages ago. He knew that it was getting late but he didn't want to stop working. He had been hunched over his desk for hours. Tony was on a mission so his only company was JARVIS. A breakthrough was coming any minute, he could feel it. Ok, maybe not but Bruce didn't think another 10 minutes in the lab was a bad idea.

"You told me you were coming to bed."

Bruce sat up quickly, looking over at the to the source of the voice. Thor was standing there in his dressing gown and matching slippers, arms crossed, trying to look serious. It wasn't working. Bruce giggled to himself over how cute Thor's pout was.

"It's not funny, " Thor said, walking over to Bruce and hugging him from behind, "You're walking yourself too hard." He placed a kiss on Bruce's head.

"Thor, it's only 10."

Thor cleared his throat and nodded at the lab clock. It was quarter past 3 in the morning.

"You're going to bed now. And don't argue" Thor said, ignoring Bruce's protests.

"But... I've almost got this figured out..." Bruce's voice trailed off when he saw the serious look on Thor's face. He wasn't joking this time.

Bruce allowed Thor to drag him to their bedroom and got ready for bed. When he got out of the bathroom, he saw Thor standing at the window, looking up at the sky.

"Thor?"

Thor turned around and smiled at Bruce.

"The sky's beautiful tonight."

Bruce walked over to the window, leaning against Thor's shoulder. Thor put his arm around him, planting a kiss on top of his head.

There were loads of stars dotted across the sky. They seemed brighter than usual. The moon was full and looked breathtaking against the New York skyline.

"You don't see things like this on Asgard." Thor said breathlessly.

Bruce looked across at him. The look of childish awe on his face made Bruce fall even more in love with him.

Sensing that Bruce was looking at him, Thor looked down at his significantly smaller boyfriend. They stared into each other's eyes before Bruce ducked his head, smiling.

"Come on, we should get some sleep."

"Says the one who was in his lab all night."