‹ Prequel: Starry Eyes
Sequel: Power Over Me

Devil with Angel Eyes

Hello, I love you. Let me jump in your game

FWD a week; Douglas’ POV

“Dougie!” Kendall squeals before pulling me into a hug as soon as I walk into the greenroom. “Michelle got you settled on the bus?” She asks as we pull away. “She didn’t give you too much shit did she?”

“Was she supposed to?” I raise my eyebrow in question. “She was her normal self. Called me Boy George and threatened to kill me if Nik and I kept her up at night while I’m here.”

“Oh good, business as usual.” Kendall chuckles.

“She still doesn’t forgive me for cheating on Nik, does she?”

Kendall lets out a sigh. “No one really has. No offense, we love you but Nik’s our girl. She really loved you, fuck still loves you. So while she’s forgiven you, it’ll be awhile before the rest of us to follow suit. Just be glad Gunner and the Lee boys aren’t here. They may never forgive you, not fully.”

“Lovely, I just lost one of my stamps of approval.”

“You still have Nikki and Tommy’s so you’re good.” She chuckles. “But if you fuck up with them, you will have to kiss Nik goodbye. Their opinions fucking matter.”

“Trust me I know!” I laugh as I notice Nikkole and Colson walking towards us. The duo are too into their own conversation to notice me and Kendall.

“So you’re telling me, you actually dated a drummer before?” I overhear Colson asking Nikkole. “So you lied to all of us?”

“Rufus and I never officially dated.” Nikkole sighs in annoyance towards Colson’s question.

“Who the hell is Rufus?” I ask, loud enough to gain both of their attention. Nikkole squeals before rushing over towards me, jumping up and wrapping her legs around my waist once I caught her. My hands rest on her ass as she crashes our lips together, slowly parting mine to allow her tongue to sneak in. Once we pull away, she rests her forehead on mine. “That doesn’t answer my question.” I smirk. “But I appreciate it nonetheless.”

“Rufus is a guy I used to hook up with a couple years ago.” She replies as I left her down. “It was nothing serious. He lived in London and I lived in L.A. It wasn’t gonna work. The only thing we really had in common is having famous dads.”

“Who’s his dad?” I ask.

“Roger Taylor of Queen.”

“Fuck, seriously?” Colson chuckles. “Damn girl, that’s rock music royalty right there,”

“Yea but it wasn’t serious.” She shrugs. “Love the guy but he wasn’t boyfriend material.”

“Because he was a drummer?” I smirk at her.

“I’m more into bass players.” A smirk of her own dances on her lips as she shrugs her shoulders. “And the actors that bring them to life on the big screen.” I let out a chuckle as I lower my lips onto hers. She simply smiles into the kiss as her arms wrap themselves around my neck, deepening the kiss as she pulls me closer…

God I love this girl...
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Hello, I Love You by The Doors.

I'm hitting a wall with this story guys. Any ideas on what you guys want to happen with Doug being on tour? Please let me know! Writers block is kicking my ass.