Status: Active!

Take Your Shot.

Getaway.

Jaycee got up from Brian’s lap, “I’m going to change into my bikini. Why don’t you grab us a drink and I’ll meet you in the hot tub?” She asked, smiling at him before making her way up the stairs to the bedroom so she could change. Throwing her hair into a bun, Jaycee quickly changed into her black bikini and grabbed a couple towels before going back downstairs.

Making her way out onto the back porch, she placed the towels on one of the chairs before climbing into the hot tub and settling in the water. Jaycee had just let her head rest on the side of the hot tub, looking up at the star filled sky when she heard Brian come onto the porch. “Took you long enough,” she laughed softly.

Brian handed her a glass and poured a little whiskey into it, “Well, it took a minute to find your favorite.” Jaycee grinned as she took the glass and took a sip, “You know me so well.” She placed the glass on the table near the hot tub. Brian took a drink of his whiskey before getting in next to her, “We should do this more often.” He looked over at Jaycee, “Not just come to the cabin, but get away every once in a while, just the two of us.”

Jaycee moved closer to him, “We’ll be able to soon, and we won’t have to lie about where we are.” Brian reached out as she moved closer and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling Jaycee to him. Her arms found their way around his neck as she leaned in and kissed his lips gently.

As their kisses grew heated, Jaycee reached a hand between their bodies and removed Brian’s cock from his shorts. Brian moaned as Jaycee gripped him, he quickly moved Jaycee’s bikini bottoms to the side and thrust up into her.

Jaycee gasped softly, biting her bottom lip gently as she got used to Brian’s size. She pressed her forehead against Brian’s as he continued to thrust. As Brian picked up his pace, he held Jaycee’s hips as he slammed into her. Jaycee felt the pressure building as her climax quickly hit. “Brian,” she moaned his name, arching her back as she rode out her orgasm. Hearing Jaycee moan his name, Brian shot his load deep inside her.

Breathing heavily, Brian held Jaycee close as they sat there for a moment. Resting her head on his shoulder, Jaycee nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck. As comfortable as they were, the couple knew they’d need to head back inside. A sigh left Jaycee’s lips as she stood up and stepped out of the hot tub, Brian following close behind.

Once inside, Jaycee went straight upstairs to change into her pajamas, just a simple pair of black shorts and one of Brian’s t-shirts. Before she had the chance to head back, Brian stopped her at the top of the stairs, “Why don’t we go to bed?” A smile crossed Jaycee’s lips as she turned and made her way back to the bedroom. Pulling the blankets back, she crawled into the king size bed and waited for Brian to get in next to her. Grabbing the blankets and pulling them, Jaycee moved closer to Brian and let her head rest on his chest. Ready to finally get some sleep after the long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that wasn’t the best. I’m a little rusty as far as writing goes, but I’m working on it.