Status: Active

The Screeching Banshees

You Give Me Fever

Brooklynn hummed to herself as she fixed her lipstick in her compact mirror in the back of the taxi she flagged down. Motley were currently staying at a hotel that was a few minutes away from where the Banshees were staying. She had paid the cabbie a generous tip if he got her there in an exceptional amount of time and sure enough within five minutes the cab pulled in front of the hotel.

“Thanks.” Brooklynn said giving him a smile. “Have a good night.”

“You too sweetheart.” The cabbie said with a wink.

Brooklynn rolled her eyes before approaching and going through the double doors of the hotel. She looked in awe at the decorated ceiling before making her way to the elevator where she was stopped by an employee.

“Can I help you miss?” The bellhop asked looking with a disapproving look at her tight forming fitting crop top and jeans.

“I’m here to see Tommy Lee.” Brooklynn said with her arms crossed.

“Right may I see proof?” Bellhop asked with skepticism.

Brooklynn raised an eyebrow before pulling out the VIP pass Tommy gave her in case she was stopped and asked such questions.

His eyes widen. “My apologies miss you may go up.”

“Like I need your permission.” Brooklynn mumbled under her breath as she entered the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor.

Brooklynn stood patiently against the wall of elevator thinking of what was gonna to transpire tonight. The dinging of the elevator as it went through the floors seemed to do so to the rhythm of her beating heart until finally the door opened to the fourth floor. Hoisting her small bag with her little goodies up her shoulder Brooklynn walked down the hallway till she stopped in front of room 432. She inhaled deeply before sliding the card which Tommy had provided her with down the slot till there was a click and the door opened. Brooklynn entered looking around at the spacious dimly lit room as the door closed behind her clicking indicating it had locked.

Brooklynn let her bag slid down her shoulder and onto the floor. She looked around in search of Tommy then noticed the balcony doors were open the curtains moving softly to the small breeze.

The smell of cigarette smoke hit her nostrils as she approached the balcony.

There was Tommy smoking shirtless with nothing but his jeans from that night still on. For a moment Brooklynn just stood observing and admiring Tommy’s profile as the smoke escaped his lips.

“See something you like?” He asked with a hint of a smile in his voice.

“See a lot I like.” She said with a smile.

Tommy chuckled before finishing his cigarette and crushing the remnants before closing the door to the balcony. He approached Brooklynn wrapping his hands around her hips and pulling her against his body as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Tilting her head up she met his lips as they kissed passionately. They swayed slightly as his hands wandered down squeezing her ass making her moan in his mouth.

They pulled back for air both panting from their kiss. “I didn’t think you be here tonight.” Tommy whispered against her lips. “But I’m glad you came.”

“Me too.” Brooklynn said smiling.

Tommy returned her smile before becoming serious. “How’s Josie?”

“She’s okay she’s really shaken up though.” Brooklynn replied. “Shaken up and sore.”

Tommy shook his head looking away anger evident in his eyes. “I swear I thought Nikki was done with that crazy ass bitch.” “He told us he didn’t want anything else to do with Vanity but…

“Tommy.” Brooklynn said softly turning his head till he looked into her eyes. “It’s okay Josie’s okay that’s all that matters.”

“Still I can’t believe…

His words were cut off by her lips as she cupped his face finally they broke apart.

“Let’s not think about it anymore tonight.” Brooklynn said softly then smiled. “Besides Josie actually gave me the green light to come to your room.”

Tommy grinned wide. “Whoa, for real she told you to sleep with me?”

Brooklynn chuckled. “Her exact terms were to give you the night of your life and a heart attack.”

Tommy burst out laughing before pulling her close. “My likeness for Josie just went up one million.”
Brooklynn stopped laughing and gave him a mock pout and frown. “You like her more than me?”

“No, I definitely like you the most I wouldn’t have invited to my hotel room alone otherwise.” Tommy said turning serious briefly. “Ever since I met you even after meeting the others I’ve only wanted you.”

Brooklynn kissed him softly rubbing her lips against his. “Remember what you said earlier about me looking absolutely ravishing to you?”
Tommy smiled against her lips. “I do.”

Nipping his lip she whispered. “How about you show me how ravishing I look to you?”

“With pleasure.” Tommy said with a growl before crashing his lips onto hers.

Brooklynn moaned into his mouth as he grabbed her ass hard pulling her against him till she could feel his desire against her abdomen. Her left hand which had been resting on his chest slid down his stomach, past his belt buckle, and to his desire which she grabbed firmly making him grunt.
His lips drifted down her chin and to her neck kissing the skin he started to suck till he stopped and pulled back looking at her with a questioning look in his eyes. Brooklynn though it was sweet how he was asking permission to leave a hickey on her.

“It’s okay Tommy.” She said bringing his lips back to her neck. “Besides I want a remainder of this night.”

Tommy chuckled. “I can give you more than one remainder of tonight.”

“Like?” She said giggling as he nipped and sucked her neck.

“I could fuck you so hard till you couldn’t walk straight.” Tommy said.

“Mmm.” Brooklynn moaned as his lips went down into her cleavage. “More.”

“I could slap this ass so hard till it’s red for days and you couldn’t sit on it.” Tommy said giving her ass a firm smack to enunciate his point.

Brooklynn giggled. “I hope you’re not a man who’s all talk and no attention Tommy Lee.”

“I promise you I’m not especially when it comes to sex and making a woman feel good.” Tommy said his hands on her shoulders to remove her jacket pushing it off as it landed with a soft thud on the floor.

His hands now on her exposed back Tommy’s hands ran up her back to the nape of her neck.

Putting both hands on the sides of her neck Tommy ran his hands down Brooklynn’s collarbone, down her breasts cupping them before running his hands down her sides. He proceeded to repeat this action teasing her erect nipples as his hands clasped the nape of her neck again this time on the tie of her tube. Tommy pulled back to look into her eyes for consent and to see that she still wanted this. Brooklynn thought it was sweet how Tommy was going slowly with his actions.

“I want this Tommy.” She said placing her hands over his before untying her top causing it to fall forward partially exposing her chest. Brooklynn then shoved her top down fully exposing her breasts to Tommy’s hungry eyes.

“Fuck you’re so sexy.” He said hoarsely before grabbing the bottom of her top she lifted her arms as he threw it off. His eager hands cupped her breasts pinching her sensitive nubs making her groan in both pleasure and frustration mainly because she wanted his mouth on her more than anything.
Tommy chuckled at her sounds.

“All in due time babe all in due time.” He told her as his hands ran down her stomach fiddling with her belly piercing before unbuttoning her jeans. Hooking his fingers into her jeans he slid them down her legs groaning at her lacy panties as she kicked her jeans off. Tommy pulled her close again kissing her passionately as she tangled her hands in his long hair feeling his hands under her ass Brooklynn wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped as Tommy lifted her. Her legs around his waist and still kissing he turned them walking till they were in front of the bed. Pulling back from their kisses Tommy gave her a mischievous look before throwing her on the bed making her laugh as she bounced on the mattress.

Chuckling at her reactions Tommy watched as Brooklynn crawled backwards on the bed till her head rested on a pillow near the top. Tommy kneeled on the bed crawling up till his forehead was against Brooklynn’s. They kissed again as his right hand slid down her body cupping her ass.

Brooklynn reached up to caress his chest but was stopped by Tommy gently grabbing her wrists and placing them above her head. She looked at him confused her confusion vanishing when his face gave her a promise of nothing but pleasure.

“Keep your hands there for now.” Tommy whispered. “Close your eyes.”

Brooklynn titled her head in confusion. “But I want to touch you and see you too.”

“You will eventually.” He said kissing her eyes till they shut. “Right now just feel me.”

“Okay.” Brooklynn whispered as her lips were met with his again before they pulled away.

His lips trailing down her neck briefly sucking on the now blemished area of her neck. Kissing her collarbone Tommy kissed down till his face was into her breasts. He caressed her left breast licking on the underside of it before his tongue flicked her perk nipple making her gasp. Stroking her nipple with a finger Tommy circled the tip with his tongue before sucking it into his warm mouth.

“Tommy.” Brooklynn moaned she started to bring her hands to his hair but remembered his words so she kept them where they were listening to his sucking sounds as he feasted on her breasts. At one point his mouth vanished leaving her left breast cold and wet exposed to the air.

Brooklynn yelped then moaned softly as Tommy bit her right nipple before soothing the bite with his tongue. For a few more minutes Tommy gave her breasts complete attention going from left to right lathering each till her chest glistened with his saliva. Admiring his work on her chest Tommy drifted down again kissing her abdomen and tracing her flower tattoo with his tongue.
Brooklynn bit her lip in anticipation as she felt Tommy’s lips right above her mound. He nuzzled her through her panties his breath shuddering on her as he inhaled her scent. She inhaled as he cupped her through her panties and licked a line down clit through her panties.

“Tommy please.” Brooklynn said breathlessly.

Tommy’s chuckle made her body vibrate as he finally hooked his fingers in her panties and pulled them down her legs. He took in her trimmed mound which was glistening with her juices. Tommy ran an experimental finger over her lips making her shake in anticipation for what was to come.

Bringing his finger to his mouth he sucked the tip in his mouth. “God, you taste just as good as you look.” He said with a groan before pulling her by her legs till her legs rested on his shoulders. “Now time to repay you back for that night after the show in Tucson.”

Brooklynn’s back lurched off the bed as Tommy buried his tongue inside her his nose nuzzling her upper lips. Soon his finger joined the mix caressing and then entered her opening doing various motions until he twisted his fingers in her.

“Tommy.” Brooklynn moaned her head thrashing on the pillow as her hands gripped the headboard.
He continued to eat her out his hands ran up to cupped and play with her breasts. Brooklynn gasped as she felt that familiar feeling building in her lower abdomen until with a final lurch off the bed she threw her head back as she came. She gasped and was breathing heavily trying to recover from her orgasm. She felt Tommy licking the remnants of her orgasm from her inner thighs till he rested his face against the top of her thigh.

“You can open your eyes now sweetheart.” He said.

Brooklynn opened her eyes looking down to see Tommy with his head on her thigh with a pleased smile on his face. She returned the smile and sat up as he leaned up till their lips he opened his mouth so she could taste herself on him which made her instantly aroused all over again he groaned as she sucked his tongue into her mouth before they pulled away with a loud smack.

Panting with their foreheads touching Brooklynn reached down unbuckling his jeans slipping the belt out the loops and throwing it to the side where it landed with a clang. She then unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down smiling to herself that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. Tommy kicked his jeans off as Brooklynn began to stroke him to bring him to full hardness. His breath shuddered against her lips as they continued to kiss his hands caressing her body while she rubbed the fluid at his tip over the head before bringing it to her mouth and sucking it off.
Brooklynn moaned at his taste before looking at him with her now half lidded eyes.

“Tommy, I want you inside of me now.” Brooklynn said.

Brooklynn crawled back up to the pillows and laid down as Tommy crawled over her she opened her legs in invitation as he settled himself between her legs. Keeping eye contact Brooklynn rested her arms around Tommy’s neck as he reached between them his hand grasping his penis he teased her a little running the head down her clit and opening chuckling as she groaned in frustration. Finally Tommy slowly entered her eyes closing in bliss and gasps escaping her lips as he fully sheathed himself in her giving her time to adapt to his size. Tommy panted at the feel of her heat clutching his manhood tightly.

“Fuck, you feel so good.” Tommy gasped.

“So do you.” Brooklynn moaned in response. “Please move Tommy.”

He didn’t need to be told twice Tommy gave a hard thrust making Brooklynn gasp. Tommy pulled almost all the way out before thrusting himself completely in Brooklynn’s heat again making her cling to him desperately. He grabbed her legs wrapping them around his waist tightly till the heels of her feet rested on his lower back. She clawed at his back and shoulders as his thrusts became more forceful Tommy looked down as her breasts jiggled along with the force of his thrusts. Tommy grabbed Brooklynn’s hips which had been moving in time with his thrusts holding them in place as he thrust in her with complete abandon.

“Tommy harder.” Brooklynn gasped then shriek loudly as he thrust so hard she slid up farther to the headboard.

Tommy ceased his movements. “Did I…

Brooklynn quickly kissed him silencing his question and alleviating his worries that he had hurt her.

“No you didn’t quite the opposite.” Brooklynn said with a giggle making him smile. “Please don’t stop.”

Tommy chuckled. “I have no intention too still let me know if I cross a line or it becomes too much.”

She simply nodded touched by his concern as Tommy resumed his thrusting bringing them closer to release. At one point Tommy ceased his movements making her eyes pop open. He smirked before holding her tightly to his chest briefly slipping out her heat he half stood on the bed sitting Brooklynn’s ass on the top of the headboard her back against the wall. Brooklynn clutched his back as he held her hips tightly and reentered her with a hard thrust making her moan. His grunts became more animalistic sounding as he gripped the side of the headboard and began pounding into her. Brooklynn’s grip on his back increased till her nails dung into his back drawing blood.

“God!” Brooklynn moaned as she felt herself nearing climax. “Tommy I’m coming!”

“So am I babe can I come inside of you?” He asked between grunts.

“Yes!” Brooklynn shouted her consent. “Please come inside me Tommy!”

With her permission given Tommy shouted as he came her heat milking him for all he was worth. Brooklynn gasped feeling his warm fluid fill her as he thrust through their orgasms before his hips eventually came to a stop.

Brooklynn and Tommy both panted and gasped trying to regain their breaths. They panted into each other’s mouths as Tommy kissed her gently slowly pulling out her warmth making her groan.

Gathering Brooklynn in his arms Tommy lowered them back down to the bed.

“God, that was incredible.” Tommy said cupping her chin and kissing her. “You are incredible.”

Brooklynn smiled softly. “Thanks you’re pretty incredible too.”

Tommy chuckled as they laid there simply caressing and touching each other’s bodies. Brooklynn looked at the time and became unsure of herself wondering if he wanted her to stay after sex or just leave. He must’ve noticed her worried expression because he titled her chin till she looked at him.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Do you want me to leave?” Brooklynn asked.

“What?” Tommy asked with a furrowed eyebrow. “No, I don’t want you to I thought when you said you intended to spend the night that meant the whole night.” “Unless you don’t want…
Brooklynn kissed him quickly before pulling away with a grin. “I want too.”

“Good, because there are other things I want to do to you and I didn’t plan on letting you leave so easily.” Tommy said with a smirk.

“Really?” Brooklynn asked returning the smirk and look intrigued. “What kind of plans do you have for me?”

Tommy grinned kissing her again. “One that involves one of my prized possessions.”

Brooklynn tilted her head at him as he got out of bed going to his suitcase. She smiled at the marks left from her nails and at the sight of his bare ass on display. Tommy eventually found what he was looking for and hid it behind his back walking back to the bed. Brooklynn sat up on her knees as Tommy brought his hands forward revealing a cowboy hat.

“You ready for round 2 cowgirl?” Tommy asked in an exaggerated Southern accent.

Brooklynn giggled as he placed the hat on her head. “I’d say I am though I’m a little out of practice riding a bull.” She said in her own Southern accent.

Tommy chuckled lying back down on the bed. “I’m sure I can refresh your memory on how to ride a bull.” He said holding his hand out for her to take as he helped her straddle his lap until she hovered over him.

“Hmm I know how to I just need a little guidance and advice on it.” Brooklynn still speaking in the accent.

“Well, my advice to you is to not be afraid of the bull, guide the bull, show it you’re the boss, and to not be afraid to take the reins so to speak and take control of it like you own it.” Tommy said his hands gripping her hips.

Brooklynn smirked. “Well, that’s excellent advice sir I think my memory has been fully refresh and I know how I’m gonna proceed how to tame this bull.”

“How?” Tommy asked gasping softly as she teased her slickness over his erection.

Brooklynn smirked before grabbing his wrists and slamming them down over his head. She grinned as he looked at her with an amused smile.

“By showing it who’s the boss and not letting it overpower me.”