The Deathbat Collection

Road Trip - Part One

"What do we want to listen to?" Charla asked while she searched through her playlist on her iPhone.

"Anything that won't put me to sleep. I'm getting tired of driving."

"Where are we anyways? Do you even know where we are?"

"Obviously. That's what gps' are for."

"Oh really? Where's your phone at then, Rando?"

"Fuck! It was here somewhere!"

"Hang on and I'll call it."

"I swear if I left it at the house..."

"Found it!"

"We are not even in the right state, Rando! Good going, slut bag!"

"Why don't you drive then, whore?"

"Pull over and I will."

xXx


An hour later and the girls found themselves at a gas station some where in the Nevada desert. It had been a long day on the road and all they were trying to do now was to find a hotel room so they could get some rest.

It was ten minutes to midnight and Randi was ready to crash. Charla asked the cashier for directions. She finally gave up after twenty mintues when she finally realized he didn't speak any English.

"I can't understand a fucking thing he's saying." She said walking past Randi to get a few waters and snacks.

"Dude, let's just sleep in the fucking car tonight!"

"Are you crazy?! In the middle of no where?!"

"Do you have any better ideas? I'm too tired to drive, Charla."

Charla rolled her eyes and continued to grab a few more things before heading to pay for her stuff. Randi grabbed a few items before tossing them on the counter with Charla's.

"If Matt were here he would be like, "I told you so!" he's always fuckin' right!"

They paid for their stuff and made their way back to Randi's SUV. It was pitch dark outside with the exception of the lights from inside the little convenient store. Charla dug through the bag in search of a bag of Lays chips while Randi laid her head on the steering wheel.

"Some road trip, huh?" Charla asked with a mouth full of chips.

"Tell me again why we decided to do this again?"

"If I can remember correctly it was your idea, hoe."

Randi watched as Charla continued to shovel chips in her mouth.

"Yeah, well, let's not do this again unless the guys are with us!" Charla nodded in agreement.

xXx

It was a little half past two in the morning and the girls were sound asleep in the back seats.

"Charla! Wake up!"

"No! I don't want your dick. I have my own!"

Randi chuckled wondering about what kind of fucked up dream her best friend was having. She thought she saw a pair of head lights pull up behind them.

Charla wouldn't budge. Randi groaned and grabbed a water and poured it on Charla's face.

"DUDE! What the fuck?!"

"Someone is out there!"

"Well we are stuck at a fucking convenient store, Rando. There's bound to be some more customers."

Charla ignored Randi's protests and went back to sleep.

xXx


"Dude, the girls are gonna be so fucking pissed." Brian said as he continued taking drags of his cigarette.

Matt chuckled and gripped the steering wheel tighter. He was getting even more anxious the closer they got to their destination. He knew his wife was going to be pissed but he didn't care.

"It will teach them to go on a road trip without us, dude." Matt replied.

"I'm fucking starving back here!" Johnny shouted as he sat in the back next to Jimmy and Zacky.

"We ate like an hour ago, Johnny. Chill fat ass!" Jimmy said as he grabbed a beer from the ice chest in the back.

"Yeah, well, this tank needs more fuel." Johnny said rubbing his beer gut.

"How much fucking fuel can that tank hold? It smells like fucking ass in here!" Jimmy replied after downing his entire beer in one gulp.

"I don't know why the fuck I came to be honest." Zacky finally said moments later. It was true. He didn't understand why he came along when he could be sleeping in his California king sized bed, drinking beer, and watching a lot of porn.

"Because this is more than a two man job." Matt said before asking Brian how much further to go.

"Yeah, because the girls aren't going to be suspicious of the five of us, Matt!" Johnny said finding a piece of gum and popping it in his mouth.

Several minutes passed and the guys see the convenient store. Matt pulled in around to the side of the building and cut off the engine. They each took turns putting on a black mask and put on long black sleeve hoodies to cover their tattoos.

"Let's do this!" Matt said slowly making his way to the corner of the building.