Status: Work in Progress: Updates Regularly

Wasted Nights

"These moments remind us why we're here. We're so alive."

Two strangers living very different lives are forced together by chance.

Remi Massey is having a horrible day while Takahiro Moriuchi is trying his best to pack his things on the final night of touring. When these two collide into one another outside a coffee shop, neither one of them anticipated the instant connection felt between them. With a hectic day and emotions running high, the pair want to hold onto their connection with one another, even if it's just for one night.

*Note: All italicized conversations are meant to be in Japanese. Italicized and bolded text refers to text messages and reading.*

**Disclaimer:
I do not own One OK Rock nor do I own songs, movies, and/or lyrics mentioned in this story. I do, however, own the original characters for this story since they are my creation. All accounts are purely fiction and have never really happened. Also, I do not own the pictures used to display the characters' appearances. They are the closest thing to what I visualize for them so please, if they are your photos and you do not want them used, let me know and I shall remove them. This is just a simple work of fan fiction meant for fun. Enjoy**