Gerard Talks…About Stuff.

Gerard Talks….about Talking and Having Fun

Interviewer: So lets talk about talking.

Gerard: I love talking! It’s like the greatest thing in the world to do. I talk all the time, even in my sleep! I talk constant without getting tired in the mouth. I love talking! Talk talk talk! That’s all I ever do!

Interviewer: Yeah, I noticed.

Gerard: Yeah, I know you have. I love talking about myself. It’s like my hobby…I would marry myself if it was possible, but I checked, it’s not possible in any state.

Interviewer: What does this have to do with the question?

Gerard: You didn’t tell me it had to be about the question, so let me finish!

Interviewer: Gah!

Gerard: I was angry, but they wouldn’t budge…so I guess I won’t be marrying myself any time soon.

Interviewer: Aren’t you already married anyway?

Gerard: Yeah, that’s the reason they wouldn’t let me marry myself.

Interviewer: So let’s talk about Having fun!

Gerard: Oh, I love having fun, I love watching people watch me have fun just as much!

Interviewer: Oh really?

Gerard: Yep, I love to make lots of arm movements, just so that people in pictures can tell that I was having fun.

Interviewer: It’s as if the wide open mouth just wasn’t enough for them to realize that you were already having fun!

Gerard: Exactly, because you know, sometimes that just isn’t enough!

Interviewer: Of course.

Gerard: Yeppers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!