Gerard Talks…About Stuff.

Gerard Talks…about Coffee and Bubble Wrap.

Interviewer: So, the obvious question is: Coffee?

Gerard: OOH! Coffee! Where coffee?!

Interviewer: There’s no coffee!

Gerard: Cooperate Asshole!

Interviewer: General asshole. Anyway, what do you feel about Starbucks closing a whole bunch of stores?

Gerard: Er? What?

Interviewer: Haven’t you heard?

Gerard: NO! Oh my god, not store-takes-all-my-money bucks!

Interviewer: Well at the price of the coffee, they shouldn’t be doing too bad. What do you think about the rumors of them putting coke in the coffee?

Gerard: I know there’s something in there that makes it addictive, but I wouldn’t go as far as to say they put coke in them…maybe some legal government high pills, but coke I doubt!

Interviewer: Ah…well, your still an asshole.

Gerard: You never stopped being an asshole.

Interviewer: So what do you think of bubble wrap?

Gerard: I love bubble wrap! When I get a package it takes me about an hour to actually start using the product, because I play with the bubble wrap first!

Interviewer: Why am I not surprised.

Gerard: I like popping the bubbles!

Interviewer: You have a fucked up mind.

Gerard: No, I don’t. I just like popping bubbles. A lot of people pop bubbles! Does that make them have a fucked up mind?

Interviewer: Yeah, but those people are kids.

Gerard: And? Your point is?

Interviewer: You’re a fucking thirty-one year old man Gerard, you’re not a kid anymore.

Gerard: Nu Uh! Hasn’t anyone ever told you that I only age backwards now. I no longer age forward!

Interviewer: We are not defying Newton’s Laws of life today Gerard, not fucking today of all days!

Gerard: Whatever!
♠ ♠ ♠
I dedicate this one to NotOKay she gave me the idea to do a Gerard Talks...on Coffee, and we kinda added bubble wrap as I liked it more than other forms of box packaging. And yes, we did have a conversation on what box packaging to chose when I wrote the next Gerard Talks...as strange as that seems. I don't know if she still remember asking me to write one about it, but if she does. Here it is!