Status: issa smut (kinda)

The Bet

zero

Taylour Reed wasn’t sure exactly how she ended up in a strip club standing next to Kenny Omega.

What started as a celebration for the start of AEW’s weekly show, Dynamite, turned into a night that Taylour wasn’t sure she would fully remember. Yet, with a stack of singles in one hand and a glass of Hennessy in the other, she knew she was having a good time.

“How much money do you think they’re making off us?” Kenny whispered in Taylour’s ear.

Taylour held up the stack of singles in her hand, “I think I took at least $500 out of the bank.”

She then looked around to see if any of their peers were also there. With a glance, she noticed that quite a few of their AEW friends were also there. The first person she noticed was her sister’s husband, Cody, due to his brightly bleach-blond hair. He was talking to her sister, Brandi, by the bar. Next, she noticed Matt, Nick, and a few of the other wrestlers by the center stage of the club. They were drunkenly loud, but luckily not obnoxious. The brothers appeared to be throwing ones and cheering whichever girl came on the stage as if she was the most magical thing in the room. Lastly, she saw their president, Tony, being escorted by three women wearing nothing but neon G-strings into a private room. She nudged Kenny on his arm and nodded over to Tony’s direction.

Kenny smirked, withholding a laugh, “So, you’re telling me, we’re gonna own this club within the next hour.”

Taylour laughed, “Maybe. Or at least 80% stake.”

Kenny’s smirk turned into a full smile as a blonde woman donning bedazzled star-shaped nipple covers walked towards him.

“Hey sweetie, you look like you could use a pick-me-up,” she mused, pressing her body onto him. Kenny blushed and looked over to Taylour who didn’t have time to react before the woman said, “Your girlfriend can come along, too.”

Taylour snorted, “I’m not-”
“Interested. No thanks, we’ll pass,” Kenny cut her off, giving the woman a handful of ones so she could go away. The blonde graciously took the money, smiled as her breast jiggled causing the star covers to glimmer with the dim purple fluorescent light, and walked away.

Once she was out of earshot Kenny cleared his throat, “Sorry, I had to use you as an escape or else she would have caught me.”

Taylour shook her head, “What? You were blinded by her galactic tits?”

Kenny chuckled, showing all of his teeth and dimples, “Galatic tits?”

“They were out of this world,” she replied, shaking her breast to every word.

Kenny tried to be polite, but he stared at Taylour as she did it, silently wishing she would continue. Taylour’s outfit, a pale pink slip dress that stopped just above her knees, didn’t leave much for the imagination but he was still dreaming about her.

Taylour caught Kenny’s stare, “What? Like what you see?”

Kenny diverted his gaze, failing to think of something clever to reply with.

After a beat of silence, Kenny finally said something, “Honestly? I would rather be back at the hotel playing video games now.”

“Really?” Taylour replied, slightly flabbergasted they went from talking about her breast to video games.

“Really,” Kenny said, his blue eyes locking in her brown.

Taylour tilted her head, maintaining eye contact with him as she thought for a moment, “Okay...let’s go.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀


“Stop beating me!” Taylour exclaimed, her pale pink slip dress was swapped out for an oversized T-shirt Kenny provided her.

They were over an hour into playing the latest version of Mortal Kombat. Kenny, being the nerd he was, always packed some form of a gaming console with him so he could play on the road. Both were still drunk from the drinks they’ve consumed throughout the night as well as the nightcap they ordered from room service once they got to the hotel.

“I’m not beating you, you just suck,” Kenny joked as she dodged Taylour’s hands, playfully trying to hit him.

They were both laughing as she pushed him against the hotel bed, pushing all of the snacks they ordered from room service out of the way. She grabbed a pillow and starting hitting him with it. After the third hit, Kenny grabbed it away from her and pushed her off of him to where he was now pinning her on the bed.

Taylour wheezed and screamed, “You’re not winning this!” and used all her strength to slide from under him. Kenny attempted to grab her by her waist, causing the T-shirt to bunch around her and expose the black thong she’s been wearing all night. Seeing it, Kenny cleared his throat and loosened his grasp around her, just enough for Taylour to take advantage and break free. She pounced on Kenny and quickly announced 1...2...3!

“I win!” She triumphantly announced through bursts of laughter, still lying on top of Kenny, her head nestled into his neck.

“You’re good for a ring announcer,” Kenny teased which caused Taylour to flick him.

They stayed there for a while, catching each other’s breath and enjoying each other’s body.

After a few moments, Taylour breathed into his neck, “What game should we play next?”

Kenny thought for a moment, opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again. He inhaled deeply and finally said something, “How about we make a bet?”

Taylour put her head up and placed it on Kenny’s chest to look at him, “What’s the bet?”

“Every time I win a match you sleep with me,” Kenny pushed out, looking back at Taylour to see her reaction.

Taylour processed what he said for a moment, letting the words stay in the air. Anxiety was silently filling in Kenny’s stomach as he tried to read Taylour’s face.

“Sure,” Taylour shrugged causing Kenny to exhale a breath he didn’t know he was holding in.

“But on one condition,” Taylour followed up, “No one can know about this. Not Cody. Not the brothers. No one. Got it?”

Kenny nodded, “Got it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
For the people who don't follow wrestling:

AEW - All Elite Wrestling, a new promotion coming to TV October 2nd.
Cody & Brandi Rhodes
Matt & Nick Jackson aka The Young Bucks
Tony Khan (center)

Yeah...may or may not revise this.