Status: issa smut (kinda)

The Bet

one

About two weeks past since Kenny proposed the bet to Taylour.

The first week after, he lost a match to Adam Page. Kenny wouldn’t admit it, but not being able to sleep with Taylour disappointed him more than losing the match. After that, he spent most of his days in the development center.

“Dude, what’s gotten into you?” Matt asked one day while Kenny is in the middle of weightlifting, aggressively trying to beat his best.

“Nothing, I’m just trying to get better,” Kenny replied, dropping the weights to the ground.

“I don’t know, man. Ever since you had Taylour in your hotel room you’ve been acting a bit more...I don’t even know,” Matt said, causing Kenny to raise his eyebrow.

“How did you know she was in my hotel room?” Kenny inquired.

“We were all drunk, not blind. We saw you guys ditch us at the club. Plus, I was in the room next to yours. I heard Taylour’s laugh.”

Kenny could feel his face start to get red and he quickly looked away, deciding to focus Matt’s brother, Nick, doing warmups in the ring.

“Hey,” Nick started, “I won’t tell anybody. I didn’t tell anyone. But whatever happened in that room...you gotta chill out.”

Kenny turned his attention back to Matt who was looking at him with a half-amused, half-concerned face. Kenny shook his head, “Taylour isn’t the thing that’s stressing me out.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀


It was Wednesday night and Taylour was backstage doing interview promos. Taylour loves wrestling, but couldn’t imagine being in the ring. When AEW was in its formative days, Brandi came to her asking if she would be interested in being a part of the company’s media production and Taylour couldn’t help herself.

While she didn’t have the formal education in media like her big sister, she did have the ability. Taylour was able to capture a large audience on social media and helped pinpoint the demographic AEW wanted to tap into. She also helped curate each social media post, advertisement, and sometimes even the digital graphics for the brand. Initially, that was going to be all of Taylour’s involvement in the company would entail. Yet, when they closed on a TV deal, Brandi insisted on Taylour being a backstage talent.

“You’re fun to look at,” Brandi said when she showed the offer to Taylour, “Yes, you’re also smart, eloquent, and talented...but you didn’t get half a million Instagram followers from reading War & Peace.”

Taylour just finished doing an interview with The Librarians when she heard Kenny’s music come on. Taylour walked to one of the viewing stations to watch the match. Tonight, he was facing Brandon Cutler. The match was halfway through when her sister walked up next to her.

“Your jaw is on the ground,” Brandi teased causing Taylour to give her a look.

“What? I’m just watching the match,” Taylour retorted.

“Don’t think I forgot seeing you leave the club with Kenny the other week,” Brandi said, “Where did you guys go, anyway?”

“To his hotel room,” Taylour mumbled.

“Taylour-” Brandi started.

“We just played video games and ate room service, I promise,” Taylour cut her sister off.

Brandi puffed, “You’re my baby sis, I gotta look after you.”

Taylour rolled her eyes, “I’m 26 years old, I can look after myself.”

“That’s not gonna stop me from fighting every single man in this company that even dares to look at you the wrong way,” Brandi raised her fists.

“You’ll make Cody do your dirty work,” Taylour smirked.

Before Brandi could make a comeback, the bell rung. Taylour and Brandi looked back at the screen to see that Kenny won the match.

Taylour bit her bottom lip to hide her smile as Kenny’s music came on again and he started to leave the ring. A few moments later Kenny emerged backstage, glistening from sweat and disheveled hair. He noticed Taylour and Brandi and smiled.

He raised his right arm up and looked at Taylour, “I won.”

Taylour smiled at him, “You won.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀


Taylour and Kenny were back in Taylour’s hotel room. The blinds were closed and only the desk lamp was on. There was a beige glow on their faces as they stood in front of each other in the middle of the room.

Kenny’s wrestling gear was long discarded and exchanged for a pair of grey joggers and a fitted t-shirt. He wanted to look nice, but not like he was trying. He made sure to put a bit of cologne on after he took a shower and that his hair dried so it wouldn’t drip while they did...it.

Taylour played around with the belt of her robe. Underneath was a teddy robe she was too nervous to reveal. This all felt too formal for her.

It was sex, for god’s sake, not a UN meeting.

“Do you mind if I kiss you?” Kenny said, breaking Taylour out of her thoughts.

She hesitated for a minute, not fully hearing what he said. She quickly nodded her head yes.

Kenny took a step forward, closing the space between them. He was immediately embraced by the heat of Taylour’s body. It was captivating to him. He could smell a hint of vanilla from what he assumed to be her perfume.

Kenny looked into Taylour’s eyes and started to kiss her. Soon his hands roamed to her waist and soon traveled to her ass. He grabbed it which caused Taylour to break the kiss for a moment to gasp. He stopped the kiss to look at her and she was smirking to herself, biting her lip.

He was about to say something but Taylour started kissing him again. Kenny let out a small moan as Taylour ran her hands across his boxers. She pulled her body back slightly to untie the robe and allowed it to drop to the floor.

Suddenly, Taylour backed away from Kenny.

“So...how do you want to do this?” She asked, giving him to a moment to fully take in what she was wearing.

Kenny was speechless for a moment. He’s been thinking about this moment for weeks and it was finally happening before him.

“Get on your knees,” He blurted out, his thoughts racing.

Taylour smirked a bit and began to get on her knees in front of Kenny. She pulled at the waistband of his joggers and started to reveal his boxers. She ran her hands up and down his legs and started to kiss his inner thighs, lick over his boxers, and kiss the skin below his navel.

Kenny’s breath started to deepen as Taylour teased him. She then pulled his boxers down and kissed his pubic bone, causing a chill up his thigh.

“Fuck, Taylour,” he let out as she finally took him in her mouth.

Taylour bobbed her head up and down in rhythm as Kenny just floated in the wave of pleasure. He grabbed a fistful of her hair as she went down on him, every so often stopping at his base and swirling her tongue before a few seconds before going back up again.

After a while, Taylour pulled away and looked up at him. He helped her up from the ground and put her on the bed. He got on top of her and kissed and sucked on her. He slid the straps of her teddy off to reveal her breast. He used one of his hands to play with her nipple as he rolled his tongue and sucked on the other one. This caused Taylour to take a sharp breath and arch her back to him.

It was beautiful, honestly, how fast her body was opening up for him with each restrained whisper. He knew she wanted to scream but didn’t want anyone in the neighboring hotel room to hear her.

Kenny began to kiss down Taylour's stomach, rolling down the teddy with each kiss until she was fully naked. He took his shirt off and didn’t have the patience of teasing Taylour as she did him. Instead, he went straight for her in-between her legs.

She let out a moan and tied her legs around him as he rolled his tongue against her.

“Don’t stop,” she cooed.

He put a finger then two inside her. He continued a cycle of rolling his tongue and fingering her, occasionally changing the speed and alternating the rolls to sucking her clit. Taylour’s hips started to stiffen as her hands grabbed chunks of Kenny’s hair.

He pulled away from her. Taylour cursed under her breath causing Kenny to smile.

“Enjoying this?” he taunted.

Taylour scrunched up her face, “I was.”

Kenny bent over the bend and grabbed a condom out of his pocket. Taylour sat up on the bed and watched him put it on.

Kenny stood up from the bed and grabbed Taylour’s legs to pull her down. Her legs were off the bed and he pushed her to lay down before grabbing her hips. They looked at each other in the eyes as he put himself inside her. Taylour bit her lip to suppress a moan and closed her eyes.

Taylour rolled her hips to Kenny as they enjoyed each other’s body. Soon, Taylour’s hips stiffened as she dug her nails into Kenny’s ass, pulling him closer to her. Her breath became short and erratic as she squeezed around his, causing Kenny’s knees to buckle and fall forward onto the bed, hands first for support. He began to pound into her as she frantically rolled her hips.

Kenny orgasms and let out a deep, low growl as Taylour’s hips slowed down to slow, circular motions. She let go of Kenny’s ass as she orgasmed and started to run her hands up and down his back.
Kenny slowly pulled himself from Taylour, and dropped himself next to her on the bed. Both panted for a few minutes, soaking up the cool air coming from the hotel’s air vents.

“You gotta win more often,” Taylour broke the silence as she turned on her side to look at him.

Kenny turned his head to match her eye contact.

“Do you want room service?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Brandon Cutler

...I haven't written a sex scene in 2 years.