Status: Due to no more insperation for writing this story, I have discontinued posting.

You're Too Young to Worry

Not In The Mood

Some how I managed to be getting a lift from Johnny and Lacey. I didn’t think it would have been that bad but it was horrible. They were both snapping at each other over nothing, the tension was indescribable. I sat in the back noting their actions. Johnny was driving pretty fast, his knuckles turning white because he was holding the steering wheel so tight. Lacey had her arms folded and was staring out the passengers window, trying to block anything and everything out.

I’d tried small talk with both of them and I got short answers. They seemed to be fine when I talked to both of them earlier. But then again I was talking to them separately. The court was about half an hour away from my house but it seemed like this car ride would never end.

Eventually I got out and watched Jay take Luke and some of his things out of his car. Nikki and Matt helped him. Johnny got some of his things as well. Lace and myself headed into the kitchen to get the cake.

“Luke come here honey,” I called for him. He ran towards me with his father in hot pursuit. Luke ran between us trying to hide from Jason. It didn’t work to well because Jay caught him in seconds. “Stop messing. Do you want cake honey?”

“Yes.” All four men and the child answered before the rest of the crowd walked in and demanded that they got cake as well.

They ate their cake and went back into the kitchen for more. I sat down with the girls and Luke in the living room. We only had random chit chat, nothing major to talk about yet.

“Dathy why is u belly big?” Luke asked with a confused look on his face.

“Because I have a little baby in my belly.” He looked a little scared and even more confused. Val and Lee thought it was the cutest thing ever. “Why you look so scared?”

“U eated a baby!”

I had to bite my lip to stop myself from bursting out laughing. “No honey. The baby has a to grow in a mommy’s belly before the baby can come out.” He nodded and started to look less confused. “Do you want to feel the baby kick me?” he grinned and placed both his hands on my stomach.

“Baby kick me!” he laughed. “Do he do mo twicks?”

“No sorry that’s all the baby can do right now.” I smiled. “But in a few months you can play with it okay?” he nodded and jumped down off the couch to Shads who was talking to Matt about something.

“Aw I want one.” Gena cooed. “Seriously, it’s the cutest thing ever. I mean who else would ask did you eat a baby.” She giggled. “Watch this,” she said in a low tone. “Zacky I want a baby!” she shouted and the men outside smoking shut up. The two Matt’s laughed as they had heard her say ‘watch this.’ “Zack can I have your baby’s?” he walked in looking at her.

“You what?” his voice broke and his face plastered in fear.

“A baby.” She told him in a dead serious tone. “I want one, like the one that’s in her stomach.” She pointed at me, we were trying so hard no laugh at his face but it was priceless. “If you loved me you would let me have a baby.” She pouted. I don’t know how it was possible but his face deepened with fear.

“Gena, babe…” he tried to get out as he approached her. “I…I’m n-not ready for a… a…baby.” He whispered baby and the look of disgust came across his face. I couldn’t help it I let out a big snort of laughter blowing her cover. “What are you laughing at? You’re the one who’s knocked up!”

“Hey now that’s no way to speak to your ex!” I was trying my hardest to keep and straight face and stop laughing but I couldn’t hold it in.

Val was buried into Michelle’s shoulder laughing her head off. Gena still had a straight face. Leane and Lace was giggling behind pillows. “Actually come to think of it. I don’t want them anymore.” She turned her head away from him and pulled a funny face. “I’ll call you if I want anything.” Zack left the room with a shrug.

As the evening went by things died down a bit. The guys weren’t as rowdy because they were told to keep it low key for Luke’s sake. The girls where pretty much the same. Val and Gena had gone off into the back garden talking of something no one else should hear. Apparently. Lacey went home claiming she had a headache. Lee and Jimmy had gone home only because Jason wouldn’t allow them to have sex here. Everyone else was on the deck smoking.

I was looking for Luke because I had been playing hide and go seek with him. It must have been fifteen minutes before I found him asleep under a pile of coats. I smiled taking them all off of him. I knelled down and tried to pick him up but it wasn’t working out to well. And I didn’t want to wake him. It wasn’t that he wouldn’t go back to sleep because he would, he’s like his father and snaps when you wake him at the wrong time.

“Need a hand?” Johnny asked. I looked to see him with a bottle in one hand and a cigarette behind each ear. I smiled seeing the drawn on mustache.

“As long as you’re able to walk on your own.”

“Course I am.” He held out his free hand to help me up. He handed me his drink and picked up Luke in one swoop. “His room is between yours and JB’s yeah?” I nodded and followed him up the stairs into Luke’s room. He laid him down in the bed carefully. I went to take off his socks and shoes but was stopped. “Here I’ll do it. You’re meant to be resting remember?”

“I know but with Avenged as your family, you don’t get must rest.” I smiled as I watched him take off Luke’s socks, runners and jumper. “Anyway go back down and drink. I can’t have all that alcohol in the house anymore.”

“Nah I’m not in the mood for drinking, I’ll let Jimmy and Zack finish it off.”

“Who are you and what have you done with Johnny?” I asked seriously. Johnny is normally the first one drunk at any party or event; it was really unusual to see him sober at a party. He shrugged and began walking towards the door. “Are you okay?”

“Yup,” he sighed heavily, I gave him a hard look in the eyes. “I’m fighting with Lace, okay?” He said roughly and stormed off down the hall leaving me confused.