Status: Due to no more insperation for writing this story, I have discontinued posting.

You're Too Young to Worry

Fake It

“No fucking way!”

We both snapped our heads to see Brian looking at us with a half grin. “It’s not what you think Brian.” I told him sternly as we pulled out of hug. “You didn’t see anything,”

“Like hell I didn’t,” he exclaimed. “So how long as it been? Since the Berry Seward Jr was first made or was it way before her produced date?” I glared at him; sometimes the guy is a blessing and a burden. Mainly a burden. “Let me guess it was a one night stand blah, blah, blah… So am I the only one that knows?”

“First off I’m not her dad.” Johnny told him. “And second no you’re not the first to know about anything. There has been nothing between us at all, you just fuck off somewhere and shut up.”

“Is his dick really as big as he says it is?” Brian asked pointing at Johnny, I blushed slightly I didn’t know just talking about dicks (mainly Johnny’s) makes me giddy. “Oh the eyes tell all.”

“Brian shut up.” I growled slightly. “I wouldn’t know. Unlike you I don’t ride people with my eyes twenty four seven. You better shut the fuck up about this, it has nothing got to do with you and as far as I’m concerned it never will.” He held his hands up defensively up in the air. “I’m dead serious Haner, you spill a single letter about this and your balls will be gone faster than you can play Bat Country!”

“Fine, fine. So who else knows? I wanna disgust your non existent ‘secret.’” I shrugged and looked at Johnny. “C’mon short shit I won’t tell Lacey. Remember I owe you from that time in the bar?”

“Dude I am not telling you anything just keep your fucking mouth shut and I won’t tell Michelle about your two week affair.” I looked wide-eyed to Brain and then back to Johnny. Brian looked shocked yet angry and Johnny had the face of a winner on him. “See that wasn’t so hard was it?”

“No way, you where going out without with someone else? You cheating little bastard, I knew you could never keep it in your pants.”

“Don’t be such a hypocrite.” He snapped and looked Johnny hard in the eye. “You don’t say anything I won’t say anything. Deal?” he held out his hand for Johnny to shake and he accepted.

“Hello? Still here, so how was she? She can’t have been prettier than Michelle-”

“Your doped on morphine you haven’t got a clue to what’s going on.” Brian said with a smirk. I pouted and threw my head back onto the pillow. “Anyway I just dropped by to say hi, see the affair in action and go baby-sit my new little best friend.” I didn’t even both to say bye to him as he left the room. He was an ass but he wasn’t the worst of them.

“Do you think he’ll say anything to anyone?”

“Nope he loves Shell to much. It happened when they where going threw their rough stage last year. But don’t say anything, I don’t want them to break a part or the band for that matter.” He bent down to the bed level and looked me in the eye. “I have to go, but I’ll be back soon okay?” I nodded and we kissed. “Love you.” He called as the door closed.

I looked at the door stunned. Love you? What the hell? How could he love me if he was with Lacey? Or maybe he’s playing both of us. I groaned thinking of the idiot I am letting myself do this.

The door opened again, this time it was Leana. She walked over and sat down in front of my without saying a word. She looked into space for a while just biting her fingernail, like she wanted to say something but couldn’t.

“Are you okay, Lee?” I asked tapping her leg. She simply stopped chewing her nail off and looked my in the eyes. “Is something wrong with the baby? What happened?” I panicked.

“I won’t let you do this to yourself.”

“Leana is she okay?” I asked more loudly.

“She’s fine.” She blinked and looked away from me once again. “I’m not letting you do this to yourself, you deserve better than the way he will be treating you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Johnny.” She snapped. I frowned. “I know about you two. You can’t just go fucking around with him, Cat, he has a girlfriend. I know he came on to you but you didn’t have to kiss him back, twice. You know better. I know he knows better but he’s a guy. He thinks with his dick not his head. Just because him and Lace are having problems doesn’t mean you can just swoop in and have him. She deserves more than that.”

“I didn’t want this to happen, but it did. I couldn’t help it -”

“Yes you could have. He’s not the only guy on the planet.” She growled. “She’s one of your friends. How the fuck would you feel if I was kissing your guy? Wouldn’t you feel terrible like you weren’t worth it? Like you were a piece of shit that couldn’t even hold a boyfriend?” she screamed.

“Yes,” I muttered.

“Then don’t do it. Your not only gonna end up ruining your own life but Lacey’s as well. Just think about it before you act Catriona.” She said the last line a bit softer but that didn’t stop me from felling terrible. “I’m leaving with Jimmy now. Bri and Michelle are with the baby for the night.” She told me in a different tone. “Be good.” She sighed standing up and kissed my head.

“I didn’t mean to fall for him. I just can’t help liking him so much. But I’m going to try stay away. I mean he’s probably only trying use me huh?”

“Probably, just stay away from him. For your own sake.”