Status: Ended, will be deleting soon.

I'm okay, I promise.

Chapter 12 - Weird.

When we arrived at Breanna's I was amazed at how cozy her house was, it looked so homely, I heard Green day blasting from upstairs.
Breanna looked pissed as she ran up the stairs, quickly followed by Mikey, Rachel decided to show me around, working our way up we started at the basement, where there were ALOT of instruments.

"who's are these?" I said excitedly running my fingers over the strings of the white Les Paul, the one I have is black, I just got it.
"the Les Paul your in love with is 'Pansy's' or as we know him, Frank's" she said making quotation signs with her fingers, Frank huh?
I heard someone storming down the stairs followed by more people, guessing it was Bree and Mikey, I heard some muffled shouting and Rachel sighed loudly, "this is why I suggested we started down stairs, and three...two...one"
when she said one the front door slammed, she looked at me smugly whilst grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.

Breanna had 'thrown' herself onto the settee looking annoyed, she mumbled "i hate him"
She hates her brother, who doesn't hate their siblings.
"right, I fancy going to the mall, who else?" Alicia said, I looked around and saw it was only us girls, Mikey must have followed Frank.
Oh well, I shrugged causing me to looking around to make sure no one noticed.
Breanna dragged herself off the settee in a very amusing way, I needed to buy New Moon anyway so I might as well go.

We all walked to the mall seeing as it was only up the road which only took us 5 minutes, not including them stopping for Starbucks.
I put my headphones in whilst waiting for them to get their coffee's, I was quietly humming to Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time when the guy with the flat tyre walked in, my music was too loud to here his name as Rachel shouted him over into the queue.
I stopped humming as he came over, really? seeing a weird girl humming in Starbucks, that's not strange at allll(!)

He was talking to Rachel so I decided to go to a new song, I quickly choose Bella's lullaby, this song never fails to chill me out.
Rachel pulled me over, yanking my headphones out, "gee this is kirsty, kirsty this is Gerard, Mikey's older brother", I smiled kindly, quickly scanning him, he didn't look like Mikey..
"He's also Frank's best friend!" 'Gerard' looked alarmed and said "has Frank even met her?!" He did a small smirk but before she could answer it was her turn to order.
I quickly put my headphones back in, turning the song to Play My Music.
(a/n; I don't like the JB's just camp rock.)

As we walked out of the Starbucks I saw Gerard looking down at the floor shaking his head with a grin on his face.
I'm officially freaked.
♠ ♠ ♠
x3?

:l?

-unsubscribes-?

ox

Words: - 494
lol 6 words away.