Status: Ended, will be deleting soon.

I'm okay, I promise.

Chapter 19 - ***!

"Okay, so you might not remember who the man in the front room is...he's my dad, he came back for me, like he said he would." She was grinning whilst telling me this.
"What...w-what do you mean came back for you?!" My face must of portrayed the shock I felt because Kaley's face fell by the end of my sentence...
"You know, when your mum told you that my dad was away and that he might come back for me one day?...well that's today."
"What do you mean that days today, you LIVE with us, your in our family, he can't just come and take you away when he feels like it, it's against the law!"
"Kirsty you seem to forget that I'm his daughter! LAWFULLY, and he can take me home when he wants to, it's none of your business, your mum knew this day would eventually come and was prepared for it!"
"Well sorry that no one told me about your HERO FATHER coming to whisk you away into the sunset!!"
By this time my arms were flailing in the air and I was reaching the point where I would just walk out, I usually would but this time I was furious, how dare he come back and expect her to go back with him after leaving her alone after 10 years, he just disappeared, never to be seen again and he expects to just waltz back and be the knight in shining armour, I DON'T THINK SO.
Who does he think he is, the queen mother?!
"Fine, go fuck off with your dad, who hasn't been in your live for more than 3 FUCKING years, he missed some og the most important years of your life"

FF 2 weeks

Kaley had gone home with her dad, I couldn't believe it, he just came and took her home, no one did anything, just let them leave, that's the british for you.
I had been off school for the past week because I'd had a cold and seeing as it's monday I'm going back, better or not, I can't be bothered flunking.
On a better note I had gotten closer to my 'friends' lately and met two girls, one was English, Naomi and Sophie, we were instantly best friends because of our wacky personalities.
So here I was at 7am sitting in my bedroom eating ice-cream to sooth my burning throat, I could hardly talk because of my incessant coughing but I would soon have to get ready, sucks.
I finally dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, had a quick shower, dried and straightened (parts of) my hair, I brushed my teeth and applied my make up quickly.
I got dressed into my grey skinny jeans, rolling stones t-shirt, new jacket and my brand new shoes (links in a/n).
I looked over at the clock and saw it was 8, half an hour to eat, I walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on shortly after putting some bread in the toaster, I wonder if Zeke and Luther's on at this time.

I grabbed my backpack and skateboard after putting my plate and cup in the sink and quietly unlocked the door so I didn't wake my mum before work, I closed the door quietly behind me as the fresh air hit my face for the first time in a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
=/ I'd say sorry but no one reads this.
I am actually sat here with ice cream because I'm ill,
Linkageee (aka the shoes and jacket I'm lusting after);

http://aaashoe.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/nike-dunks_kjax.jpg
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r36/Doogan1993/mibba.jpg?t=1256901674

Imagine the shoes with purple laces though.
I personally think the outfit sounds good :)
Also my board;
http://large.pictures.hydrogen.dailybooth.com/353de456c609dda23f5b4f86759d954b_1539463.jpg

Comment? <3