Status: Ended, will be deleting soon.

I'm okay, I promise.

Chapter 7 - Labels

We walked down the road and some preppy girl walked past us attempting to push me over if i had been in a bad mood i would of done something but it's too early.
I was used to being the new girl, we moved around alot.
Kaley was always the popular one but she never broke the rules.
I was the quiet one who secretly resented everyone.
Even myself.

By the time we got to the school it was 8:30 so we quickly ran into the grounds and found the entrance.
Walking down the hallway i saw all the normal cliques;
Jocks.
Preps.
Geeks.
Goths.
Loners.
'Emo's'.
And last but not least, the wannabes.
I looked at the preps in disgust, flirt much?
One in particular stood out, she had blonde shoulder length hair, green eyes, tanned skin.
OH MY GOD, she was the one who tried to push me.
This means war.
Bitch.

Kaley and I soon reached the office and walked in to be greeted by looks of shock by the 'hooligans of the school'
I walked up to the middle-aged receptionist and she looked at me like I was a 'devil worshipper' and gulped loudly.
"Hey we're new here from England we were just wondering if we could have our schedules?" I said in the sweetest voice I could muster.
She looked gobsmacked and asked our names, which we gladly gave.

(A/N; I'm not going to write the schedules because I'm English and know nothing about American schools also I may change it round

I looked at it "AHHHHH MATHS IT BURNSSSSS" I shouted, glady the bell had rung ear split-tingly rung so no-one heard, except for maybe a few of the students in the classrooms nearest.
"I have English gah" Kaley said in disgust
"AWWWWW I WANT ENGLISH"
She looked at me like I had just said "AWWW I WANNA BE MURDERED TOO!!" and shook her head at me.
So I liked English what of it?
I said good bye and good luck to Kaley who looked like a 'deer in headlights'.
I walked down the halls, up the stairs and along the outside looking for the classroom labelled MATHS.
THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM, TRUST ME.

I finally found the classroom I was supposed to be in and walked in quickly approaching the calm looking teachers desk.
"Hello?" I said quietly, all the students were either talking, working or, from what i could see, flirting.
"you must be miss Kirsty Dogan?"
"erm it's Doogan...sir?"
"Oh I apologise, here's a work book go find a seat Kirsty, oh and I'm Mr.Old-ham"
I nodded and did as he asked and walked straight to the back, looking around I saw a lot of 'preps and jocks' and a few geeks.
told you there was no good looking guys here
As soon as class finished I quickly scurried down to find my locker, we never had these in England.
"OPEN YOU IDIOT!" I banged my fist against the locker in fury, the combination was right, it is the right locker, why won't you open?!
"you need some help?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo mystery....person.
There have been changes (SEE LIVEJOURNAL AND CHAPTER 2)
I'm soooooooooooooo sorry (to anyone who cares)
Words: 523
I LOVE MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS.